PS4 players
just out of curiosity I was wondering how many of you play on ps4?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know of at least a dozen of us on PS4 not including ones i know longer see on the forums.
You can get a rough idea by scrolling down from dbd and looking at communities
I play on ps4, my poor old laptop would have a s**t fit if i tried revving up the hamster wheel into over drive in order to get it running on her.
Now on PS4. Yup.
PS4 since day 1. I still bear the scars of the horrible fps and overcrowded servers!
Same here took all my friends from F13th when DBD came to console and never looked back. Imagine if things ran better how great this game would be.
Holding out till this "optimization patch" in December but given BHVR track record I'm keeping expectations reasonably low.
I have had to take several breaks for weeks at a time. After 2.0 and the frame rate got even worse. I couldn't play more than a couple of hours without sever headaches. After this next event i may take another break from the game and the forum for several weeks.
With how many great games are releasing soon I'm taking a break from DBD too. I'll be back eventually as it is still fun for a few match every so often.
I play on PS4 as well
Highly recommend Spiderman even if that isn't usually your type of game the combat alone is fun, RE2 Remake in January and Last of Us 2 in spring i can't wait for. I have 6 games i bought that i haven't touched including the Evil Within(which i hear is great).
Oh yeah can't wait till RE2 remake and the last of us 2.
Days Gone is another one that's on my list for next year to
@fcc2014 @I_am_Negan
Not sure if we are derailing the OP but the next few months are looking good for PS4 releases.
I'm also on PS4
PS4 here as well. Been playing since week 1.
I didn't know much about the game and nearly cancelled my pre-order when I saw Destructoid reviewed it on PS4 and gave it 3/10!
So glad I didn't as its probably been my most played game ever.
@lyric isn't like that and won't get pissy. Yes we have some great stuff coming.
I'm playing on PS4 too.
PS4 mainly. Dabble on PC during PTBs and whatnot but prefer the killer variety on console, even if it means terrible FPS.
It's nice not knowing who you'll be facing instead of "Nurse or Billy"
I'll add you and anyone down for some SWF/KYF once in a while.
PS4. RE2 n Days gone will prolly take my time up heavily next year. Luckystrike2778
I keep my killer surv rank around 12- 15. Pretty casual as I work long hours from now til @ February
I play on PS4 as well. The frame rate is a bigger threat than the killer.
Hell yeah we dont need cheaters we got frame drops.
If anyone adds me don't worry about trying to pronounce indignation, everyone just calls me ice.
Me and @lyric just got wrecked by @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY . It is nice running into people from the forum.
@lyric was like hey we are play against Doc! LOL! i found your first totem 10-15 seconds in and couldn't find that one they fixed the friggin generator in that building.
PS4 player here. PSN tag same as here. Feel free to add.
I play on PS4. Same name as forums. I can't say I recall running into anyone who's posted on this thread so far though.
I am also on PS4
I play on PS4 almost daily PSN:Bongsquirrel
Yeah not so lucky.. I wanted to respond last night but our Chinese overlords started spamming the forum and i was reporting as fast as they went up the irony is i got marked as spam. For so many posts in 60s and said screw going to bed.
PS4 here. Never had an issue w/ framerate but I'm also on a Pro.
(Really, I'm surprised framerate is as big an issue as it is. I've never thought the graphics were all that good. I suppose its probably the dark mist and the long view distances)