PS4 players
just out of curiosity I was wondering how many of you play on ps4?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Really?! You don't have any issues on Shelter woods or the farms or anything. When the killers power activates or bloodlust comes in you don't skip frames?
Are you on a Pro and have noticed it?
I am not. Several other people mentioned upgrading from a regular to a pro with only a slight difference.
I got my PS4 Pro nearly the day it came out (for the PSVR boost), and never played DBD on a non-Pro, so I'm not a super good judge on it w/ DBD.
FWIW if people are wondering, I don't think the PS4Pro is worth upgrading to at this point in time unless you can sell your original PS4 for a decent price.
Anyone else getting just trash frame rates on PS4 over the last 2 days, much worse than normal.
I am. Haddonfield, Springwood, Red Forest. All atrocious.
Good to know thanks for the confirmation.
I played a few matches as the doctor last night, and it was like the game was being played as a .gif
I didn't play last night and didn't take much notice the night before.