The Continued Ignorance of Performance Issues Continues to Hamper Player Fun

Recently, it's been getting more and more difficult to enjoy this game and to look over the glaring issues. The Console port of DBD has shown that the game is extremely poorly optimized, and performance will continue to get worse unless BHVR addresses the issues now.

I fear that soon, the game will become unplayable for us on current-gen Consoles. Resident Evil broke the game for a month, and it still hasn't fully recovered. What this shows is that the issue is built into the game itself, and will likely continue to worsen if it is not resolved. Likewise, we are seeing the return of bugs long thought patched, which makes me suspect that the entire code is starting to crumble under the weight of the game. I hope BHVR takes the time to do this correctly and fixes their game. If they do not, I fear we will soon lose the ability to play it at all.

Here are some videos demonstrating my points, please note that these were all taken PRIOR to the RE patch in June of 2021. These issues have been plaguing Console players since the game was ported in 2017. I doubt there will ever be an official confirmation from BHVR, but it is important that we do not let these issues go silently. The only thing we can do is continue to talk and spread awareness about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl7zIxwMUn0&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7p_8C649Rs&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSa8yNir8wU&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlwQc0rdiM0&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tQaee-Od90&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360

August Edit: Well, we are nearing 100 pages. Congrats everyone. We still haven't gotten an answer from BHVR about what happened to Optimization, but we have inspired others to start to question it. I've furthered clarified the purpose of the thread and adjusted some of the language used in this opening statement to better reflect that.

Thank you.

Tagged: BHVRModTrusted

Comments

  • @Pulsar said:

    More videos today:

    https://youtu.be/vQnoBppoNpw

    Here's Pinhead's Chain freezing when you release it. (also, yes I'm salty about my ruin and undying being cleansed in 45 second :( )

    https://youtu.be/L-OtF65nGCw

    Here's Ruin deciding to not regress a gen. No idea why. Not specifically Console but I thought I'd toss it in.

    https://youtu.be/x6GGDWBRXv4

    They somehow made the freeze that lithe gave worst even tho they specially made changes to remove the freeze.

    having the chain have a lag spike is not only worst but detrimental to playing him.

    and the worst of them all, ruin having a bug that if it can happen in any game completely destroys the perk and i hope it was a one time thing.

  • @zombitehdeath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2608204#Comment_2608204

    They somehow made the freeze that lithe gave worst even tho they specially made changes to remove the freeze.

    having the chain have a lag spike is not only worst but detrimental to playing him.

    and the worst of them all, ruin having a bug that if it can happen in any game completely destroys the perk and i hope it was a one time thing.

    Yeah, I hope so too.

    Who knows how many times that Ruin bug happens when people can't see it.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2608718#Comment_2608718

    Yeah, I hope so too.

    Who knows how many times that Ruin bug happens when people can't see it.

    The worst part might be that since no one will know it happen or they don't know the cause so it would be like the sound bug when the survivors is on the ground which has been in the game for over 2 year now but that might be an exaggeration as the ruin bug has to do with a perk so it might be easier to get it fix.

  • Going against Nemmy, on any map, causes many frame drops just like it did when the patches following the RE Chapter release. And many familiar triggers have returned or are more pronounced too.

    Somehow the latest patch has reverted most if not all of the "fixes" put in. Quite sad and disappointing.

  • @DarKStaR350z said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2600376#Comment_2600376

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SNTGZDPQ527L/3355acf1-b104-4757-8266-49049f8ed2ab.jpeg

    Please excuse the quality, I had to take it on my phone.

    What do you think? Could this affect the game negatively at all? Particularly if they are reusing old assets partially ie maybe the pumpkins are created over the top of the old Pustula plants etc?

    I have actually had games over the last month or so where this Pustula plants have spawned in game though uninteractable; I always presumed it might be a side effect of an old offering or something?

    What probably happened is they were gonna re-use the Pustula Petals but then decided later on that they were gonna make a new offering, they just simply added a string of text to an already existing offering so I highly doubt that could cause performance issues but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it some how did

    Also the Pustula Plants are actually a challenge from Tome V Unleashed

  • Has anybody played since the patch today? Is it better? Worse? Hope I got something yo look forward to. Fingers crossed.

  • @DarKStaR350z said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2600376#Comment_2600376

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SNTGZDPQ527L/3355acf1-b104-4757-8266-49049f8ed2ab.jpeg

    Please excuse the quality, I had to take it on my phone.

    What do you think? Could this affect the game negatively at all? Particularly if they are reusing old assets partially ie maybe the pumpkins are created over the top of the old Pustula plants etc?

    I have actually had games over the last month or so where this Pustula plants have spawned in game though uninteractable; I always presumed it might be a side effect of an old offering or something?

    nope it isnt that.. there are quests in the first rift i think in which pustula plants still are farmable so they spawn for the people who have selected the mission

  • @Timtom24 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2600393#Comment_2600393

    nope it isnt that.. there are quests in the first rift i think in which pustula plants still are farmable so they spawn for the people who have selected the mission

    Ohhhhh thank you! So the plants spawn if people have selected the Tome V challenge but are only interactable if you are on that challenge?

  • Has the update today fixed anything btw?

    Just got home from work and its downloaded something; waiting for PS4 to finish copying so I can see whats happened if anything.

  • @DarKStaR350z said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2609884#Comment_2609884

    Ohhhhh thank you! So the plants spawn if people have selected the Tome V challenge but are only interactable if you are on that challenge?

    Yes. I actually leave one of those challenges forever unfinished just to spawn in the Pustula Plant for the fun of it. I like seeing it around the map.

  • @DarKStaR350z said:

    Has the update today fixed anything btw?

    Just got home from work and its downloaded something; waiting for PS4 to finish copying so I can see whats happened if anything.

    There was an update today? I'm kinda out of the loop, didn't play the game for few days.

    I'm interested as well.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2610295#Comment_2610295

    There was an update today? I'm kinda out of the loop, didn't play the game for few days.

    I'm interested as well.

    So nothing to help us again, le sigh. These are the notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/303-5-3-2-bugfix-patch

    For some reason it errors when I try and insert the link here :/

    The PS4 patch notes only list 3 things again and they are on the main patch notes linked:

    • Fixed an issue that caused the archive widget to appear without any challenge selected when there would be a challenge selected in the tome page.
    • Fixed an issue that caused the purchased survivor to be unlocked and no Auric Cells to be spent after getting a "Purchase Failed" error in the store.
    • Fixed an issue that caused the player to be able to level up two character Bloodwebs at the same time

    Thats all. So nothing. Again.

    But hey look teaser for the new chapter to spend money on to not be able to play! :')

  • @DarKStaR350z said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2610308#Comment_2610308

    So nothing to help us again, le sigh. These are the notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/303-5-3-2-bugfix-patch

    For some reason it errors when I try and insert the link here :/

    The PS4 patch notes only list 3 things again and they are on the main patch notes linked:

    • Fixed an issue that caused the archive widget to appear without any challenge selected when there would be a challenge selected in the tome page.
    • Fixed an issue that caused the purchased survivor to be unlocked and no Auric Cells to be spent after getting a "Purchase Failed" error in the store.
    • Fixed an issue that caused the player to be able to level up two character Bloodwebs at the same time

    Thats all. So nothing. Again.

    But hey look teaser for the new chapter to spend money on to not be able to play! :')

    I'm curious to see what will happen with BHVR sales at this point - they've shat the bed pretty badly on the last 4 releases (2 being licensed).

    I bought the last 2 kills from the Rift refund with no plans to purchase anything else.

  • As survivor I'm getting freezes every time Mikey is stalking me. If he goes in/out of stalk in a chase I get the hitches that totally screw me over. Thought maybe it was people kicking pumpkins until it happened when it was just myself and another player in the match. The other player was slugged so they couldn't be doing anything to cause performance issues. When I was in chase saw that slowdown Mikey does while stalking and I got hitches anytime he went in/out of it. Seems like it's when he's stalking you and not necessarily anytime he stalks.

    The hook hitches are back to being terrible too.

  • Today we had yet another update that made things even worse. Now we're back to the same RE state. Killer is unplayable because every freeze now turns your character 180 degrees.

    I feel so dumb for wasting my money buying Pinhead. I recommend for anyone on last gen to stop spending money on this game, I'm pretty sure they'll drop the boat on our consoles soon, no matter what they said on the last stream.

  • Getting quick freezes when beginning to cleanse a totem.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    Getting quick freezes when beginning to cleanse a totem.

    I get these too. Also get ones when someone else blesses a totem or cleanses hex totem.

  • At this point they might as well just make this post the entire optimization subforum.

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2612932#Comment_2612932

    I get these too. Also get ones when someone else blesses a totem or cleanses hex totem.

    Everything’s getting worse. And I can’t buy a new console anytime soon because of the shortage. I’m stressing here because I just wanna be able to play the game.

  • Sorry, just catching up on this thread now.

    I take it, performance has dropped in the last couple of patches - we talking since Mid Chapter Patch?

    I'll need to put some bullet points together to see exactly where it's dropped....the videos will help, looking at them it seems to be status effects again.

  • @Mandy said:

    Sorry, just catching up on this thread now.

    I take it, performance has dropped in the last couple of patches - we talking since Mid Chapter Patch?

    I'll need to put some bullet points together to see exactly where it's dropped....the videos will help, looking at them it seems to be status effects again.

    Yes, we’re talking like RE chapter performances coming back.

  • @Mandy said:

    Sorry, just catching up on this thread now.

    I take it, performance has dropped in the last couple of patches - we talking since Mid Chapter Patch?

    I'll need to put some bullet points together to see exactly where it's dropped....the videos will help, looking at them it seems to be status effects again.

    They started after the Mid Chapter Patch, but the subsequents updates (5.3.1 and 5.3.2) made them worse.

    Not only Status Effects, I've been getting random freezes just walking around the map and the worst ones are the hooking/unhooking freezes, these always make me turn 180 degrees. Things like Nemesis upgrading his power, Wraith uncloaking and Clown's bottles also tank the FPS A LOT. I'll try to record a match later.

  • @MandyTalk

    https://youtu.be/jvz-Q9E55pQ

    Here's a match from right after 5.3.1 on PS4. After 5.3.2 freezes like the one on 1:16 (where there's nothing really happening asides from me using Plague's power) are even nore frequent.

  • @Mandy said:

    Sorry, just catching up on this thread now.

    I take it, performance has dropped in the last couple of patches - we talking since Mid Chapter Patch?

    I'll need to put some bullet points together to see exactly where it's dropped....the videos will help, looking at them it seems to be status effects again.

    The drops when Lithe is activated are more apparent again, like when RE Chapter came out. Kicking the pumpkins drops frames as well, even if it does not apply any effect, and for some reason turns the cam left a few degrees as well.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    Today we had yet another update that made things even worse. Now we're back to the same RE state. Killer is unplayable because every freeze now turns your character 180 degrees.

    I feel so dumb for wasting my money buying Pinhead. I recommend for anyone on last gen to stop spending money on this game, I'm pretty sure they'll drop the boat on our consoles soon, no matter what they said on the last stream.

    I am not completely sure, but I believe as long as Microsoft and Sony and Nintendo still actively support the proir gen consoles DBD cannot abandon them. As they said in the last Q&A as long as it is technically able to, like the engine straight up no longer working with any PS4 for example.

    But as we all know the performance issues are mostly based in optimization problems, and making any platform load each and every killer & all their assets every match.

    So we are stuck with each other it seems, far longer than the console makers or the devs ever dreamed of.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2612899#Comment_2612899

    I am not completely sure, but I believe as long as Microsoft and Sony and Nintendo still actively support the proir gen consoles DBD cannot abandon them. As they said in the last Q&A as long as it is technically able to, like the engine straight up no longer working with any PS4 for example.

    But as we all know the performance issues are mostly based in optimization problems, and making any platform load each and every killer & all their assets every match.

    So we are stuck with each other it seems, far longer than the console makers or the devs ever dreamed of.

    Maybe they can't fully drop updating the game, but from what it looks the game will become more and more next to unplayable.

  • Yeah it's just painful. Hopefully the pumpkins being gone next week will help but every time anyone uses an ability I freeze for a second and lose my sense of direction

  • @Mandy said:

    Sorry, just catching up on this thread now.

    I take it, performance has dropped in the last couple of patches - we talking since Mid Chapter Patch?

    I'll need to put some bullet points together to see exactly where it's dropped....the videos will help, looking at them it seems to be status effects again.

    Mid-chapter I started having worse performance issues against Nemesis, alot of delayed hits like I'm no where near him and have "escape chase" pop up but then I am on the ground and when I swing my camera I see him chasing someone else half way across the map. The event with pumpkins have created more issues, also makes it difficult to pinpoint freezes as you don't know if someone kicked a pumpkin or if something else is causing the hitch.

    The hot-fix patches just seemed to make the performance issues worse. The hook/unhook the person completely freezing after unhook went away but now we have everyone having hitches when someone is hooked/unhooked - which depending on map/killer can make it worse.

    The sloppy fix I was excited for but I didn't face any killers running it until after the second hot fix when performance issues declined again. I'm not sure if fix actually worked or hotfixes reverted the fix and I missed it.

  • They are still performance issues with special skins from killers. For example this "Blight" skin for spirit. My game runs with 10 fps if a killer wearing this skin.

  • @DieGräfin said:

    They are still performance issues with special skins from killers. For example this "Blight" skin for spirit. My game runs with 10 fps if a killer wearing this skin.

    The skin is also toned down from the PC version.

    (Missing particle effects and such)

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2614410#Comment_2614410

    Maybe they can't fully drop updating the game, but from what it looks the game will become more and more next to unplayable.

    Yeah sadly that seems to be the direction we're headed to

  • I will bring this up to the team - I'll make some notes after going through this thread and advise them of the situation - thank you for the information, especially with regards to the Blight skin!

  • @Mandy said:

    I will bring this up to the team - I'll make some notes after going through this thread and advise them of the situation - thank you for the information, especially with regards to the Blight skin!

    Appreciate anything you can do to help our situation, but its very frustrating at this point.

    Things were bad enough before Nemesis to create threads like this; but since the Nemesis DLC things have had this freezing issue which seems to always be there, if at times worse or better than before.

    Now this is the 3rd new DLC which will add a killer and\or survivor which will almost certainly bring the usual expected problems that everyone will experience on any format, thats been released since these problems have become so severe for us it makes the game borderline unplayable depending on that weeks patch.

    Its super depressing for everyone to be excited about spending money and playing the new content, when we have been suffering these massive issues for all this time and still can't enjoy the last 2 or 3 DLCs we purchased.

    It really seems like for every issue that might get fixed, more are just created with every new content drop that make things worse than they were before the fixes started coming.

    As others have said, its not as simple as just status effects - it is most interactions now.

    Hooking\Unhooking

    Cleansing\Blessing

    Completing a gen

    Exits get powered when the last gen is done.

    Pumpkins when interacted with by anyone anywhere on the map.

    Exhaustion perks plus stuff like Blast Mine

    Worst is most of the killer powers, wether you are playing as them or against them - Demo going into and out of portal causes it, Freddy when putting people to sleep either by hitting or passively, intefracting with Freddy snares\pallets, Huntress hatchets, Pinhead chains, Wraith cloaking\uncloaking, Ghostface using stealth, Myers stalking.

    Really it is too much to list here now, and theres so much going in in matches now that its hard to pinpoint what caused a freeze as it might be something someone did the other side of the map.

    Could be killer power, could be kicking a pumpkin but you can't always tell and there are just so many freezes overall that it seems like an impossible task to work out a fix as someone who is not experienced in QA at all.

    I would hope that with all these problems and so many talking about it, that there would be people at BHVR testing this stuff out themselves on base consoles to see for themselves what we're dealing with and working out how to fix it; I can only presume that any QA you have is spending time testing the new content thats going to be dropped on top of this mess we have any week now.

    Then all resources will be fixing the new stuff again, and we will still be sat here with the same issues we have had for months.

    It just doesn't seem to be getting any better and if anything worse, and while the kind words are appreciated; thats all they seem like atm.

    Its a hard reality but this is it, there wont be more patches before the new content, and when the new content drops all fixes will be focused on that and not the underlying issues collected here in this thread.

    This has always been the way but is even more undenyable when we look at everything since Nemesis DLC; saying you'll look into these issues while only making progress fixing the new stuff - which never stops long enough to get any progress on the problems.

  • PS4 user here, DbD is literally the ONLY game, that I own, that has performance issues like that. I can run FF14, DS3, GG STRIVE, SF V, CROSSOUT, COD, DOOM ETERNAL, GOW and literally every other title, that I own, without ANY issues. But omg forbid if I want to play DbD, my console is in screeching mode as soon as I turn on this game. I wanna know why, why this game? It has old Gen graphics... I mean idk, it has gotten to a point, where I honestly think, the Devs of this game, will never fix it. It's been years, years my dude!

  • @Mandy said:

    I will bring this up to the team - I'll make some notes after going through this thread and advise them of the situation - thank you for the information, especially with regards to the Blight skin!

    I don't know how much power you actually have within BHVR, but please.


    We do not need new content

    We do not need new licensed survivors/killers


    Please. We. Want. A. Game. Health. Update.


    A full chapter, dedicated to performance, bugs, glitches, everything. No New Content. Just Fixing The Game.

  • @Astrian said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2614689#Comment_2614689

    I don't know how much power you actually have within BHVR, but please.

    We do not need new content

    We do not need new licensed survivors/killers

    Please. We. Want. A. Game. Health. Update.

    A full chapter, dedicated to performance, bugs, glitches, everything. No New Content. Just Fixing The Game.

    FACTS

  • @Mandy said:

    Sorry, just catching up on this thread now.

    I take it, performance has dropped in the last couple of patches - we talking since Mid Chapter Patch?

    I'll need to put some bullet points together to see exactly where it's dropped....the videos will help, looking at them it seems to be status effects again.

    I'll try to bullet point it for you so you can save some time.

    • Sloppy Butcher still freezes.
    • Dead Hard is not causing as much freezing, but with the new validation, it can cause some upon a false hit.
    • Boons being lit causes freezes for both Killer and Survivor, regardless of how close you are to the boon.
    • Entering the boon radius has caused occasional hitches as Survivor.
    • Cleansing totems causes freezing.
    • Kicking a pumpkin causes every player to freeze.
    • Launching a Chain with Pinhead will cause a microfreeze.
    • Nemesis causes big time freezing upon a successful hit with his Tentacle Strike, usually only on the Survivor end.
    • Wraith uncloaking and then successfully hitting a Survivor can freeze the game.
    • Hag traps being triggered has frozen my game on occasion. It isn't every time.
    • Successful unhooks can cause freezing.
    • Doctor still causes huge FPS drops and random freezes. My bet would be on his hallucination affects.
    • Huntress Hatches landing will cause FPS drops and freezing.
    • Freddy causes FPS drops and freezing upon a successful hit and occasionally when triggering a Dream Snare/Pallet.
    • Legion occasionally freezes on the Killer-side when landing a hit in FF.
    • Demo's Shred is back doing it's random freezing thing.
    • Wraith's Blight Skin causes FPS drops.
    • The Blight also causes freezes when he bounces near you.
    • Blighted Serum also seems to cause some issues. My bet would be on the particle effects.
    • Pinhead's Box Solving teleport can cause the Survivors to briefly freeze if he's too close I think.

    That's pretty much everything I have personally observed in my matches and what I can vouch for in good faith. I hope this helps out!

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2614179#Comment_2614179

    I'll try to bullet point it for you so you can save some time.

    • Sloppy Butcher still freezes.
    • Dead Hard is not causing as much freezing, but with the new validation, it can cause some upon a false hit.
    • Boons being lit causes freezes for both Killer and Survivor, regardless of how close you are to the boon.
    • Entering the boon radius has caused occasional hitches as Survivor.
    • Cleansing totems causes freezing.
    • Kicking a pumpkin causes every player to freeze.
    • Launching a Chain with Pinhead will cause a microfreeze.
    • Nemesis causes big time freezing upon a successful hit with his Tentacle Strike, usually only on the Survivor end.
    • Wraith uncloaking and then successfully hitting a Survivor can freeze the game.
    • Hag traps being triggered has frozen my game on occasion. It isn't every time.
    • Successful unhooks can cause freezing.
    • Doctor still causes huge FPS drops and random freezes. My bet would be on his hallucination affects.
    • Huntress Hatches landing will cause FPS drops and freezing.
    • Freddy causes FPS drops and freezing upon a successful hit and occasionally when triggering a Dream Snare/Pallet.
    • Legion occasionally freezes on the Killer-side when landing a hit in FF.
    • Demo's Shred is back doing it's random freezing thing.
    • Wraith's Blight Skin causes FPS drops.
    • The Blight also causes freezes when he bounces near you.
    • Blighted Serum also seems to cause some issues. My bet would be on the particle effects.
    • Pinhead's Box Solving teleport can cause the Survivors to briefly freeze if he's too close I think.

    That's pretty much everything I have personally observed in my matches and what I can vouch for in good faith. I hope this helps out!

    Just adding to your list.

    Survibors anytime entering Dreamworld will cause freezes, not just on hit. Have had freezes when other survivors enter into it.

    Pumpkins that cause status effects cause worse freezes than regular pumpkin.

    Hex totem cleanse causes worse freeze than dull totem.

    Killers using Blight serum will cause a freeze.

    Players wearing Blight cosmetics, or cosmetics with similar glowing effects, will cause freezes.

  • Lol thank god I'm on a break again.

  • The main reason why DBD's performance is so bad is how characters and their related code are loaded into the match. The assets for every character/cosmetic is loaded into every match and then a "else if" command is used to render or grab the correct assets/code.

    This is what it looks like in the code:

    DBDCode.png


  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2614179#Comment_2614179

    I'll try to bullet point it for you so you can save some time.

    • Sloppy Butcher still freezes.
    • Dead Hard is not causing as much freezing, but with the new validation, it can cause some upon a false hit.
    • Boons being lit causes freezes for both Killer and Survivor, regardless of how close you are to the boon.
    • Entering the boon radius has caused occasional hitches as Survivor.
    • Cleansing totems causes freezing.
    • Kicking a pumpkin causes every player to freeze.
    • Launching a Chain with Pinhead will cause a microfreeze.
    • Nemesis causes big time freezing upon a successful hit with his Tentacle Strike, usually only on the Survivor end.
    • Wraith uncloaking and then successfully hitting a Survivor can freeze the game.
    • Hag traps being triggered has frozen my game on occasion. It isn't every time.
    • Successful unhooks can cause freezing.
    • Doctor still causes huge FPS drops and random freezes. My bet would be on his hallucination affects.
    • Huntress Hatches landing will cause FPS drops and freezing.
    • Freddy causes FPS drops and freezing upon a successful hit and occasionally when triggering a Dream Snare/Pallet.
    • Legion occasionally freezes on the Killer-side when landing a hit in FF.
    • Demo's Shred is back doing it's random freezing thing.
    • Wraith's Blight Skin causes FPS drops.
    • The Blight also causes freezes when he bounces near you.
    • Blighted Serum also seems to cause some issues. My bet would be on the particle effects.
    • Pinhead's Box Solving teleport can cause the Survivors to briefly freeze if he's too close I think.

    That's pretty much everything I have personally observed in my matches and what I can vouch for in good faith. I hope this helps out!

    Thank you for the list Pulsar, I have passed this on - the bullet points really really helped, I appreciate the time you took...I used the vids too.

  • this halloween event can’t come soon enough. I don’t even wanna kick pumpkins because of these freezes.

  • @Astrian said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2614689#Comment_2614689

    I don't know how much power you actually have within BHVR, but please.

    We do not need new content

    We do not need new licensed survivors/killers

    Please. We. Want. A. Game. Health. Update.

    A full chapter, dedicated to performance, bugs, glitches, everything. No New Content. Just Fixing The Game.

    Lol, no.


    Buy those skins.





    And do bones.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2615485#Comment_2615485

    Thank you for the list Pulsar, I have passed this on - the bullet points really really helped, I appreciate the time you took...I used the vids too.

    No problem, let's hope this gets fixed quickly.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2614578#Comment_2614578

    The skin is also toned down from the PC version.

    (Missing particle effects and such)

    And the problem is more and more buy this skin. It's absolutely horrible. Game is not playable 😔

  • Yo can you do something for my PS4 not turning into a plane, and fix in game freezes ? Thanks.

  • Going into frenzy as Legion also causes a lot of freezes. No fun doing a deep wound daily with Legion :/

  • Game seems to perform as bad as it used to post Trickster release, random stutters for almost every action that happens in the game.

  • @SloppyVoldemort said:

    Going into frenzy as Legion also causes a lot of freezes. No fun doing a deep wound daily with Legion :/

    it’s getting to a point where any action you do causes a freeze.

1 … 71 72 73 74 75 … 82