Why so many babies have found their way into the forums complaining about everything
First of all DS It's really not OP
I'm playing on PS4 both killer and survivor
As a killer (usually pig)
most times get 4k (rank 3) and even if they all have DS it's fairly easy to get em' because it literally works only once, you're complaining about one stun per game if they hit it and up to 4 if you are really slow going to hook and they all have it, which is pretty rare.
As a survivor
It's really not that great of a perk. you get small asf skill checks which (at least on ps4) 65% of the time warps over the whole skill check otherwise it's nice if you hit it... until you realise he's right back on you.
please stop complaining and learn to play the game.
applies to other perks aswell, don't know any op perk because there isn't any
NOED - find the totem or open doors before killer gets to you
SC - It's pretty slow and really not that op it's just good if the killer isn't on you, which he usually is if you're injured or you get saved from a hook and there is a guy already healing you
Pallet Looping - don't whine, just break the pallet or outsmart him
Comments
A basic way of trolling :
Do/say as much obnoxious nonsense as possible.
Wait for a reaction.
Call out the one who reacted, then proceed to accuse him for the exact things you said/have done.
Describe it precisely so they can immediately know/understand it's bullshit and add a lot to the cringe factor.
Profit (lul)
You lost me at "DS isn't really op". You also most likely lost every sane player at that sentence.
Can you explain it to them please? No joke.
I actually hate myself for reading through this whole topic on basic math.
I usually ignore your comments, but I'll make an exception this time, because this is equal parts amusing and irritating.
Simply put, if you are moving at half the speed as someone else (50%), it takes you twice as long to get from A to B.
Let me give you an example. If I'm moving at 100 km/h and I need to travel 100 km, it will take me 1 hour. If you are moving at 50 km/h (50% of my speed), it will take you 1 hour to move 50 km, and thus 2 hours to move 100 km.
If anyone has any questions, see me after class.
1. 16+4=20x2=40
or
2. 16x2=32+4=36
That has to do with how the perk is programmed to work, and I don't know how it works.
Now, personally, I'd have all buffs and nerfs be additive in their percentages (i.e.: add up all the percentages) because it's more intuitive, and apply only the final result of that sum.
Assuming it works like that (I have no proof that's how it works) and taking into consideration the following:
Then Survivors will be healing with a 70% speed reduction, meaning they will be healing at 30% speed, so it will take 53.333... seconds (16/0.3) to heal fully with Self Care while suffering from the Mangled status effect.
A furious Huntress is chasing a Pesky Claudette, 70 meters away from the meat hook she just hung Default Dwight on. Pesky Claudette suddenly vanishes into the bush. Meanwhile, Long-legged Meg rescues Default Dwight and starts to heal him at the same spot . Furious Huntress is now more furious, and while still being 70 meters away from the hook, she charges her hatchet, and releases it at an angle of 45°. If the hatchet hits the Long-legged Meg 2 seconds after reaching a maximum height of 50m, calculate the initial velocity of the hatchet and please the entity.
The nurse is still a killer that cannot be properly played without training, I got less than maybe 5 hours on her so yes it's impressive lol, I play her for the dailys and often remove them.
And you said I never 4k to which I proved you wrong. I 4k even on ######### like freddy but that's more survivors being trash tbh.
No I won't get a headset for this non-competitive game.
Congratulations on being an adult :'D
Another question for my benefit this time...
If as a killer, I find a survivor within the first 20 seconds of a match, then I down them in another 20 seconds, then hook them in the basement, how long will I have to sit in a corner and watch them until I realize I am trash at the game and should stop suggesting things on forums like inbuilt bloodlust on all M1 killers?
The moment you get any clue about game design, but I don't think that will ever happen.
" Hurrr duur killah are mean, MEAN :'o "
Oh my god dude, you can't be this stupid. Seriously. I didn't say you couldn't 4k. I mocked you by imitating what you did and used an assuming, broad, nonsensical statement. Here's the interaction again as you seem to have missed it, intentionally ignored it, or just can't read:
You: "Why oh why can I tell that you're not stuck at red ranks like most of us killers who actually play optimal"
Me: "Why oh why can I tell that you're a bad killer who never 4k's and hard camps and can't play around DS lol"
Do you see now?
I've never pretended to, babe. Sshh sshh sshh x
Like most casuals you don't have a clue about game design it's not new. The devs showed that too, they mostly care about profit. Spend playing half of your life games then come back, thx.
DS is OP, and this comes from someone mainly playing survivor. One DS can literally stand in the way of a killer winning the game or losing.
NOED is the same. A killer can go from a definite 0k to a 4k.
Both perks suck in my opinion. You can't counter both of them effectively. You can't just open an exit gate and leave most of the time with NOED, you can also not just 'deal' with the stun from DS a lot of times, without it ruining your game.
It's okay, I know you must be embarrassed ...sssshhhh don't worry xx
NOED can be broken before it even gets activated so I don't have a clue how you would not call that a counter, most survivors know the totem placements and it's not like they're hidden.
How many killers actually run NOED? How is it fair that survivors have to prepare for a perk every single game, regardless of whether the killer is using it or not?
It can't be that good then if not many killers run it (which many don't do)
Because Survivors are the weaker role. They should have to adapt to the Killers' loadout; not the other way around.
Prepare? By doing what? Cleansing a totum while moving around the map? No skillcheck or sabo perks neede? You are not having to prepare for anything out of what you would normally be doing on a map. NOED is not the equivalent to DS. NOED can be shut down within the first few minutes of a game, DS...will not be shut down until the Survivor uses it.
Also you can always just use small game to find the totems if you're not good at finding them.
Oh wait then a survivor perk would be situational and not omni-present like the ones survivors are using....
DH/SB SC DS and BT all get usage in 90% of their matches.
You actually have to find the totems. That is preparing for the perk. NOED has a stronger effect than DS, of course it can be shut down, it wouldn't be fair otherwise. DS as a perk is bullshit, and so is NOED.
I have decided to ignore you. No offence, but from your forum posts you seem like an unreasonable killer main, that doesn't really care about fair play to survivors. Which is okay you know, but I am not engaging in a discussion with you.
You're still implying that finding those totems is hard. The majority of DBD players have probably 500+hours, if you can't find the totems after this time I have bad news for you.
And how is that not a bait?
You're wrong, but that's fine. I don't see why you think it's unreasonable to expect each individual member of the weak side to have to adapt to the strong side's loadout, but if you think it is, you don't know asymmetrical games.
^^^^
This.
You remind me of the ridiculous peoples who defended Infinite loops back then.
" Survivors need some places on the maps where they feel safe, it's too stressfull ! :'o "
" What else are we supposed to to do ? Run in a straigth line ? >:o "
)
(Familliar huh ?
Which led me to the conclusion that the vast majority of you all don't want to do a bit of efforts and will happilly spam every cheesy and unfair game mechanic as much as you can.
Like pallet looping, trying to make look this CHEESY, TROLLISH, EXPLOITIVE and BORING "mechanic" as legit.
LUL except toxic bully, who really thought that this game resolved around running in circle 90% of the time ?
I already know the answer, but peoples will easily figure.
Awww you guys are the same!! If someone disagrees just ignore it and imagine yourself to be the better person :'D
Uh, Giche...I'm not sure if you're aware, but the vast majority of killers on forums don't want to put the effort in either. Instead of learning to chase better, they blame the game. I understand what you mean, but it works both ways
I'm not gonna try again, this discussion's a huge clusterfuck now.
That was apparent several pages ago, although I did like professor @Orion 's math class, since my math is so ancient it was nice to get it brought into the 21st century finally.
I wasn't here several pages ago.
Any discussion which has even a little substance to it while turn into a 4 or 5 page argument session between at least 3 different people, usually all arguing about different things but at one another. Unless you come here to meme, just do not try.
Chase better...because survivors don't have third person camera so that mistakes are their own and only their own most of the time. Autohaven wreckers with it's unmindgameable pallets comes to mind.
I mean cutting the loop better than the survivor, mind gaming, don't respect pallets etc. In most games, you're supposed to capitalize on the mistakes of your opponent. There are tiles/maps where this is more difficult, so you just gotta close the gap and not mess up.
SO basically you want killers to follow the bad survivors and the good ones only get to get downed once the bad ones used up all the pallets.
Got it but we're not gonna be satisfied with that sorry.
You sound like a bad killer if you just can't accept your own mistakes. If you can't catch a survivor running around a car, I don't know what to tell you? LOL
What would you be satisfied with? The survivors starting on hooks? Them just running toward you? Perhaps they are not allowed any pallets and will be teleported to you if you don't catch them immediately upon seeing them? Bloodlust 3 straight away?
I mean, you think 3 blink Nurse is impressive, so....
And here we go again… a biased survivor who doesn't understand MATHEMATICS!
Simple circle geometry!
That is basically the meaning of "exploiting".
You are the ultimate troll. For real LOL :')
The next Duck. facepalm
I leave the explanation of looping, hitboxes and geometry to @Orion
Guess every killer in this game is bad then because all have to do those loops.
It's not like he'll understand, ppl with no education usually don't understand things that are most basic to us ascended beings.
LOL Oh you're both ascended alright :'D
Tears!
at least we understand basic game design and math, yes.
Keep going, this is gold