Killers Rulebook For Survivors

Obviously not complete, which is part of why I would like add-ons in the comments, but here are some things just to fit the meme ;)

  1. No Decisive Strike
  2. Keys are a hate crime and should be dropped in a corner whenever found or brought
  3. No gen-rushing or doing multiple gens at once
  4. No Borrowed Time
  5. Bodyblocking to take hits is strictly not allowed
  6. No Technician (unless you can't hit skill checks ever)
  7. Medkits with instant heal are banned
  8. No Dead Hard into pallets or windows
  9. Let all fellow survivors reach second stage before unhooking
  10. No complaining about NOED (that hurts me to type even as a killer main lol)
  11. Hatch escape is never allowed
  12. No bringing Brand New Parts and actually hitting the checks (short tangent, I picked up a toolbox someone else lost with Franklins that had it as an add-on for the first time ever and hit every skill check back to back and that was one of my proudest moments as a survivor because I was NOT ready XD)
  13. Flashlight saves are a crime against (or for I guess) humanity
  14. No Balanced Landing
  15. No healing perks
  16. When exposed, run in front of the killer and accept fate
  17. Don't cleanse any totems you come across
  18. Vault windows slowly so as to allow grabs more easily
  19. Don't drop pallets (another tangent, The Game has SO MANY PALLETS and I am not a fan. Yesterday I was playing and got max destruction off pallet breaks, I probably spent a whole minute just in that animation)
  20. Let all ranged attacks hit
  21. Bodyblock fellow survivors
  22. No Deliverance (unless you're second stage or dead on hook)
  23. No sabotaging hooks
  24. No SWFs that communicate well and play seriously (I actually support SWFs as a thing though, they make the game interesting)
  25. Play into the killer's power as best as you can

Comments

  • Let’s just come to an agreement that both sides have made up their own rules.

  • I have not any rule as killer main. I just love kill someone. Screams makes me happy :)


    In game ofcourse

  • @sleepywynd said:

    Obviously not complete, which is part of why I would like add-ons in the comments, but here are some things just to fit the meme ;)

    1. No Decisive Strike
    2. Keys are a hate crime and should be dropped in a corner whenever found or brought
    3. No gen-rushing or doing multiple gens at once
    4. No Borrowed Time
    5. Bodyblocking to take hits is strictly not allowed
    6. No Technician (unless you can't hit skill checks ever)
    7. Medkits with instant heal are banned
    8. No Dead Hard into pallets or windows
    9. Let all fellow survivors reach second stage before unhooking
    10. No complaining about NOED (that hurts me to type even as a killer main lol)
    11. Hatch escape is never allowed
    12. No bringing Brand New Parts and actually hitting the checks (short tangent, I picked up a toolbox someone else lost with Franklins that had it as an add-on for the first time ever and hit every skill check back to back and that was one of my proudest moments as a survivor because I was NOT ready XD)
    13. Flashlight saves are a crime against (or for I guess) humanity
    14. No Balanced Landing
    15. No healing perks
    16. When exposed, run in front of the killer and accept fate
    17. Don't cleanse any totems you come across
    18. Vault windows slowly so as to allow grabs more easily
    19. Don't drop pallets (another tangent, The Game has SO MANY PALLETS and I am not a fan. Yesterday I was playing and got max destruction off pallet breaks, I probably spent a whole minute just in that animation)
    20. Let all ranged attacks hit
    21. Bodyblock fellow survivors
    22. No Deliverance (unless you're second stage or dead on hook)
    23. No sabotaging hooks
    24. No SWFs that communicate well and play seriously (I actually support SWFs as a thing though, they make the game interesting)
    25. Play into the killer's power as best as you can

    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so basically...


    Dear Survivors,

    You are now forbidden to do absolutely anything against the killers wishes. Please suicide yourself, run out infront of us, you must just die and let us win. You are not allowed to fix any generators as they take a ridiculous 90 seconds to do and are far to quick for us.

    May we also add, we will not tolerate any useful props in the game as we find them absolutely absurd and too useful against us, and you're ard also not allowed to speak to your mates in a party chat because we find it slightly intimidating and unfair. Pretty much, allow us to walk over you like a door mat and you must behave and obide these rules or we will just complain about more ridiculous things and come up with some more ridiculous rules.

    Thankyou for your co-operation

    Yours sincerely

    The Killers.


    Ps -thankyou for understanding this rulebook πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

  • Imagine applying both survivors rules and killers rules 🀯

  • you forgot:

    no holding W

    no map offerings

    no looping

    no teabagging

    no 99ing exit gates

  • No Burrowed Time, especially no BT when facecamping.

  • @Anara said:

    Imagine applying both survivors rules and killers rules 🀯

    Imagine coming up with this stuff in the first place! I was genuinely embarrassed reading this!

    I was reading it like, "ite then is there anything survivors can do?" Like I play 50/50 both sides but come on.... even playing as a killer myself, this rulebook is embarrassing.

  • Turns out, both sides have dumbass rules everyone should ignore.

    Who knew?

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Turns out, both sides have dumbass rules everyone should ignore.

    Who knew?

    I mean, both the Survivor's Rulebook for Killers and the Killer's Rulebook for Survivors have some valid points to them.

    Playing scummy isn't really excusable, and its good to know what the other side doesn't like, even if some issues don't have much of a solution, or the other side has some unrealistic expectations.

    Also, I want to say to everybody that, even as a killer main, I cringed really, really hard while reading this. Mostly because I'm a nice, if irritable, guy.

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2134195#Comment_2134195

    Imagine coming up with this stuff in the first place! I was genuinely embarrassed reading this!

    I was reading it like, "ite then is there anything survivors can do?" Like I play 50/50 both sides but come on.... even playing as a killer myself, this rulebook is embarrassing.

    Its an ironic thread, dont take it serious πŸ˜‚

  • No looping.

    No being a good teammate.

    Trying to survive is toxic.

  • Can someone explain to me why there is this perpetual tribalism between the two sides? Every day there's at least one thread that just openly mocks the other mains for nothing more than being the other mains. Painting in big, broad, exaggerated strokes. They say it's to joke, but it just furthers the division and arguments and toxicity.

    I even agree with some of the things that each "side" says. But why do we have to keep treating each other like this? Doesn't anyone just play the game, have fun, and accept that both mains have their pros and cons, their sportsmanlike and toxic behaviors? Why sustain the mentality that we have to be openly antagonistic toward one another?

    It's just a game.

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2134253#Comment_2134253

    Its an ironic thread, dont take it serious πŸ˜‚

    It's a game then, don't take it serious πŸ˜‰

  • "No Technician (unless you can't hit skill checks ever)"

    "When exposed, run in front of the killer and accept fate"

    I know this is a joke thread but these two, wat πŸ˜‚

  • Oh wow.. Yeah when you see it all it does all seem a little crazy lol

    Fortunately for me there is only one rule..

    You will be tested (saw theme music plays)


    ( jokes aside I don't have or follow any rulebook rules I just try to play fair respectful and have fun on both sides)

    πŸ·πŸ’–

  • 26: No gen tapping

    27: If the killer is running Dragon's Grip or Overcharge, please gen tapp

    28: When the killer is camping in the basement, unhook the survivor in the basement, otherwise you are a bad teammate

    29: No legacy, legacy is toxic

    30: Don't be a good teammate, otherwise you are a toxic SWF player

    31: Detective's Hunch and Small Game are crutches that make it easier to find hex totems, don't use them

    32: Do bones to counter NOED

    33: Ignore the above, let our NOED activate, but wait 2 minutes between completing generators so that it's more fair

  • The funny thing about this is. Very rarely if at all so Killers send messages saying β€œyou can’t do that!” Or β€œ DS survivor trash!” I have a whole folder of messages from survivors telling me what I can’t and can do against them and calling me everything under the sun.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    The funny thing about this is. Very rarely if at all so Killers send messages saying β€œyou can’t do that!” Or β€œ DS survivor trash!” I have a whole folder of messages from survivors telling me what I can’t and can do against them and calling me everything under the sun.

    Sounds about right haha

  • This content has been removed.
  • That sounds about right, but survivors have their own rules too and now it's survivor vs killer.

  • β€œ6.No Technician (unless you can't hit skill checks ever)”

    Im sorry who the actual ######### complains about technician?!?!

  • @Asssblasster625 said:

    β€œ6.No Technician (unless you can't hit skill checks ever)”

    Im sorry who the actual ######### complains about technician?!?!

    The point isn't to be valid about these, it's satire haha some players get annoyed by the reduced noise radius so I threw it in there.

  • @GannTM said:

    Let’s just come to an agreement that both sides have made up their own rules.

    Nah.... this is satire. They are making fun of the survivor rulebook. Killers dont need rules. If you tick us off you get tunneled and camped. If you dont like it then dont make us angry. (What follows is a list of what makes me angry as killer) Dont force decisive strike. Dont deadhard for distance. (thats not what its for) Dont call me a tunneler when you decide to unhook a survivor while injured before i get the chance to walk away. Dont teabag and get all toxic because you hit a pallet stun. (Also its part of the game but if you flashlight me i will watch you hang for the whole 2 minutes dont try me)

  • i love how whenever i play killer im always like: "come on out of all the perks you could have brought you brought dead hard?" or "seriously just let me use my damn power on you" and "just let me get freaking value out of my perk".

    im actually a survivor main which makes this even more hypocritical