Spirit’s high and skillful learning curve
If anyone wants to learn Spirit, here’s what you need to do to master her:
STEP 1: Equip your headset.
STEP 2: Level up Nurse to level 30 and get the Stridor teachable.
STEP 3: Level up Spirit until you get Stridor at tier 3.
STEP 4: Learn how to make survivors’ lives miserable.
Congratulations, you have officially mastered Spirit if you have done all this!
Comments
More of a line, than a curve to me.
Very true. Part of the joke I guess.
If anyone wants to learn how to make a bait thread about how to make a bait thread that's the same as hundreds before it
STEP 1: Talk about how spirit is easy without giving actual constructive criticism
STEP 2: Abandon the thread and let people argue amongst themselves
STEP 2 1/2: People actually don't argue and call you out for your bait
Congratulations, you have officially mastered the art of making low effort bait posts
That didn’t make much sense but ok
Learn to take a joke
...
(EDIT: Don't kill me I just wanted to make a meme)
Of course this would go form the person with Spirit profile avatar, lol
I don't use a headset or Stridor.
I haven't played spirit in a long time.
I'm waiting on a Mr. Puddles avatar.
ngl yours is better
Alright, checks out. 👌
Never realized a joke about a fictional character in a video game was so offensive that you have to attack the person that did it. I’m sorry y’all.
STEP 5: Equip Yakuyoke Amulet + Mother-Daughter Ring or Old Prayer Beads if you are in the past.
Not an attack just a meme. I'm fine with having different opinions.
I think that spirit "just being a headset + stridor" isn't true. I think she has some prediction and a learning curve to her. Still pretty easy, just not "anyone can pick up and 4k" easy.
I have a twitter account for you
Here we go again.
I think the fact you think you're the only person that can joke says a lot
STEP 6: For those in the past but not that far in the past, Ruin/Undying/Tinkerer is a viable alternative.
I did not say that...
Wasn't attacking, but it gets boring seeing the same posts everyday about the same killer.
Hell yeah, but I don't have a twitter account.
oml yes you did. You think people are taking offense, when thats not even remotely the case. Sorry that you get so offended by jokes and memes
...
Then why do you feel the need to imply that it’s low effort and that Leachy’s joke is better? I’m not offended by that I’m just wondering why it’s necessary.
1: because its a joke about how a million people have said the same thing
2: because Leachy's joke IS better
3: Why ask me why it's necessary? Why did you make a post about spirit being easy? As a joke? But me and others making a joke is unnecessary?
based
You know what you’re right, I’m sorry. I guess I did go overboard with it, just having a rough time personally right now.
@Leachy_Jr and @I_am_Negan I’m sorry as well.
STEP 7: Also for those in the past, gotta go with that classic Ebony Mori.
No harm, No foul