So, nobody is talking that the Trapper will get visual rework soon?
It looks so nice!
I'm really glad that they're going to update him so soon! (Maybe, we will see it on the 5th anniversary)
Tagged:
Trusted
It looks so nice!
I'm really glad that they're going to update him so soon! (Maybe, we will see it on the 5th anniversary)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He looks way better! Definitely excited.
Now we just need a visual rework for Billy...
Also for Wraith too.
OG killers need some love :)
If they are going to give him a visual update, I hope they also decide to update his mori animation.
talking about it... Will we have some improvements for Doctor mori in the upcoming 4.7.0 patch?
I forgot to check it and can't find any info about it. Only what I found is the review of every cosmetic pieces for him...
this is great but where is shirtless trapper
I don't think Doctor has any update to his Mori. But his Mori is already unique. IIRC, both Wraith and Trapper have the same mori animation.
Would be nice for them to have their own mori animation that incorporates their power into it.
All of these, plus a massive buff to the Trapper's power.
Do you see shirt on him?
Trapper is already mostly shirtless. :)
I'd be more upset that we're losing "big beefy strong Trapper" with the new update.
I don’t play Trapper, but I heard they messed with his walk. Wonder if that was fixed with his graphical update.
Oh yeah that's cool and all but how about.... Oh i don't know, ACTUALLY EXISTING GRASS PATCHES ON NEW MAPS?
God he looks so much creeper I love it!
I REALLY hope he gets a good buff with that visual update 🤞
Is this on the PTB?
I love the new meat hooks on him, but I kind of prefer the old mask look.
Visual and power buff
OMG< that mask iis badass.
Lefty must be really happy to see his boy getting some love.
I took the picture from the last post on official DbD twitter.
I kind of like the before better from personal bias. The new one has more detail, but the original is the one I started the game with.
Doctor is also receiving a visual rework, and he looks waaaay better but I don't have the images.
Plz Buff Trapper man like ######### been years and hes not getting Buff...he just need extra traps...
I aint leaving until I see some abs
Unfortunately they put shirt on the too-hot-to-handle places and no shirt on the gross-i-dont-need-to-see-that-kind-of-stuff places
Cool
I like the original mask more... new one looks like a weird rabbit...
twitter
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1384190128285904901There is no abs he's bulky boi
So what you're saying is that instead of a 6 pack he just has one big ab
Who cares about a visual rework for a weak ass killer.
His power needs a rework
Hope we get a new theme
give him multiple traps that he can swap between like clown can switch bottles.
It looks like he has a snoot to boop now. 😂
Hopefully they'll be giving him actual gameplay buffs too.
It looks weird to me but until I see it in game maybe my thought will change.
if they are doing trapped maybe they will do wraith and hillbilly which I'm hoping they do both since all three have good design.
Not a fan of the mask change. His old one was iconic and the remake should be closer to the original.
Still waiting for trapper sack base.
Tbf, I didn't even know about the Doctor visual rework.
That would do what exactly? A trap is a trap lol
I really don't like it. It looks...off to me. The big fangs and gap at the bottom of the mask just seems wrong. I wish he wouldn't get changed like this. His old design is fine as is.
Trapper was always cutest killer. I hope my boi will get buff or rework too, he needs that.
Where were these seen at?
Wake me when he gets two traps basekit.
He needs a new mori and trapper bag as basekit. No better time to give him some love on his 5th birthday :)
unique chase music pls
HOLY he's scary. Wait, did they post an update??? I'm hyped.