Take a Break
I think after they add this chapter they should pull an operation health and just fix bugs and make it harder for cheaters. It doesn't matter what content you add it's only going to keep dying out until next time. They need to make it fun to play on a normal basses so it works.
Comments
Well, one of the Devs did say they had exciting things planned for the next chapter that we wouldn't expect, so, here's hoping to the biggest bug fix patch in gaming history.
I respect that level of optimism ๐โโ๏ธ
I've been here for close to 3 years, I'm either insane or insanely optimistic at this point.
why not both
thank you kermit
Hello iโm a 4 yearer, its both
youre welcome bob
Hmmm, that does explain some things.
Man 4 year old not only ay this game but also get on this forum. Impressive
4 years in dbd, 2 years in forums
about 2 of those years was solo queue, so yeah I am mentally prepared for anything
I'm getting flashbacks because of THIS quote lmao
Heathers flashbacks or..?
idk how to feel about the flashbacks tbh They're really dark but also cool-
2018 gang, right? We truly are the Fog's finest.
And I think we are either insanely optimistic, or we just hope that, somehow, the game will fix itself.ย
Haha 2017 gang here ๐
Haha, 2018 gang is much better, my friend. No pallet vacuum for us ;)
Edit: Ok, I just remembered that Curtain Call released on June, so... No pallet vacuum for some of us.
I was hoping this was going to be a post about taking a break from DBD so I could make a Civilization joke.
I was here right before that.
I think you are right,,,they need to fix hit boxes (totally off on some hits), some pallet drops for some reason put you on the same side as the killer, oh and my favy when somone DC's just before the game starts I lose a pip every time and that is totally unfair.
Just admit it, you're a masochist like the rest of us XD
That's nice! It took me a few more months to enter the Fog, to be honest. When I first started playing, Legion was the newest killer.
This license will kinda suppress the game dying for a bunch of months which is good.
Lol just making a joke. Still, I'm glad to have other people here who have been around for a long time. I started when Huntress came out
That's when I started playing seriously.
Before that, it was maybe 1 game a week.
Yeah tbh I would be more pumped for a Game Health Chapter than Resident Evil...And I love RE.
We have just been asking for it for so long :(
Same here, I always thought the Legion's theme was the main theme until the mid-chapter after that update released.