Which killer would be the best candidate for their own chase music?
All of the killers since Demogorgon have had their own unique chase music, and as the old ones are being reworked and re-processed, new chase music is being added.
Hint: if your answer isn't pig its wrong you're wrong you're invalid get out of my house
Comments
I'm biased.
Wraith with a ton of bells
"One, Two, Freddy's Coming For You
Three, Four, Better Lock Your Door
Five, Six, Grab A Crucifix
Nine, Ten, Never Sleep Again"
Have the devs confirmed the license killers could get chases themes? We all now the OC killers will.
Also unpopular opinion, but the vanilla chases themes already fit Trapper very well and they belong to him.
I say Wraith because he's my favourite.
Trapper has already his own, I consider the default music his music, since he's the default killer.
I'm curious how it would be
I voted Pig, simply because I love metalized Saw theme, but Wraith should have one as well. Huntress seems like she would benefit with custom chase music from as well.
pig because i am bias with her, and she is from saw. i believe she should have her own chase music related to saw since you know.
If so, the music when you play as spirit when searching for a match, they should actually have a good chase music for her.
I'm biased towards Legion.
Will his license holders allow it?
Wraith
I don't think so. Freddy's license is complicated. But I would love it.
saw theme good
Saw soundtracks are great and "Hello Zepp" (as well as all variations of it) is a very iconic piece of music.
So yes, would be amazing to hear it during chases at least in some way.
Just curious as to what her chase music would sound like
Halloween already got one, probably with the permission of the composer (it's pretty much a carbon copy of "The Hanger.") Demogorgon and Pyramid got his own too, but I don't know if it used any motifs from Stranger Things or Silent Hill respectively.
here comes the crapper...
The last 3 realms to be reworked are Backwater Swamp, Haddonfield, and Red Forest so maybe huntress or hag might get their own chase music because when Lery's got reworked doc got his own chase music and same with clown
I love Pig to death, but I personally think it's Huntress. I feel like Huntress would have really cool music.
The potential Pig chase music.....just imagine....