I'd like to see a Clown or Legion movie. Though Legion's might be a bit simple and it might be bias because I main Legion.
I'm biased towards Wraith, but i don't think i could see much more interesting stuff in his backstory.
With Doctor i'm simply thinking: "Man, it's been a long-ass time since i've seen an evil dude be evil just cause he's evil. I don't need no tragic backstory or reasonable reasons, just gimme a movie about a guy who is bad."
I'm biased towards Wraith, but i don't think i could see much more interesting stuff in his backstory.
With Doctor i'm simply thinking: "Man, it's been a long-ass time since i've seen an evil dude be evil just cause he's evil. I don't need no tragic backstory or reasonable reasons, just gimme a movie about a guy who is bad."
There's been no shortage of poorly written stories with characters just like that in recent years, though.
Spirit. Opens the door for a lot of expressionist arts. Plague would make a good runner up, Trickster just a little behind, and Blight would be fun for any gothic horror fans.
Scream movie killers uses this mask. The Ghostface has movies. But DbD version has not i agree but still he is licensed killer. But i asked for og killers.
Trickster because the potential of amazing soundtrack, an interesting cast (since Yun-Jin and Ji-Woon (the Trickster) were friends before she knew that he killed people), and being able to see from Yun-Jin's perspective (since she'd be the main protagonist).
Nurse because of the lore extension she got from the archives had a huge impact on her lore and I'd love to see what she went through as a nurse.
Legion because I would love to see the personalities of the gang! Plus Julie's lore really made me interested about the gang, mainly Joey and Susie. Plus I would love to see how Jeff talked to them.
Are we talking about wanting to see a movie version of a character's lore as it currently is? In that case I'd probably have to go with Huntress. Her story is really interesting, tragic and in-depth. A character who's both wicked and sympathetic at the same time.
If we're talking about a movie that uses the character but comes up with a whole new of different backstory (ie, explores the character concept), I'd go with Doctor, Wraith, Spirit, Hag or Twins. They all have the potential to have any number of cool stories written about their origins.
I think some great ones would be Deathslinger, Oni, Clown, and Trickster even though he isnt og. I would die for a Netflix animated show where each episode is a different killer and their lore
Nurse. I couldn’t imagine a scarier movie based on any of the characters. Literally a killer appearing from anywhere and showing remorse to those she kills is just terrifying!
The DBD's take on Ghostface is an entirely separate character from the Scream franchise with a different backstory.
Well for The Ghostface mask, who wearing it does not matter. Because all Ghostface killer wearing that mask and murdering people. So i know DbD version Ghostface has different storyline but still he is one of the Ghostface mask killers. So he is still has movies.
Huntress because she's awesome, and clown just because there are only 2 killer clown movies i can think of. IT and Killer Klowns From Outerspace. Need more clowns in horror
Trapper could be could be good. Story of the macmillan plant and how he is becomes the Trapper. Fast forward to a bunch of teens that go exploring the ruins of it. Bear traps, Tapper appears bla bla.
Huntress because she's awesome, and clown just because there are only 2 killer clown movies i can think of. IT and Killer Klowns From Outerspace. Need more clowns in horror
isnt it funny how its thought as a huge trope of horror genre but its not that big in it
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DOCTOR!
Plague could totally have a dope movie
I'd like to see a Clown or Legion movie. Though Legion's might be a bit simple and it might be bias because I main Legion.
Legion, probably because im biased towards legion
I'm biased towards Wraith, but i don't think i could see much more interesting stuff in his backstory.
With Doctor i'm simply thinking: "Man, it's been a long-ass time since i've seen an evil dude be evil just cause he's evil. I don't need no tragic backstory or reasonable reasons, just gimme a movie about a guy who is bad."
Blight...
1)I main him
2)I am a huge fan of Victorian age lovfraftian type horror.
Trickster, lots of potential for amazing scenes with the music and light shows. Also got to like the big evil not looking like some hideous ogre.
Plague definitely
Django UnchainedDeathslinger.There's been no shortage of poorly written stories with characters just like that in recent years, though.
I'd go with Legion. I think it would be cool to see a group of youth slowly spiral into chaos and madness.
There's never a shortage of any kind of poor craft at any point.
Spirit. Opens the door for a lot of expressionist arts. Plague would make a good runner up, Trickster just a little behind, and Blight would be fun for any gothic horror fans.
Ghostface
He is not og killer (licensed) and he already has movies lol
Well admittedly it would be interesting seeing BHVR's take on Ghostface's story because he's his own character in DBD.
-
For me personally I'd go with Blight with Trapper as a close second but I have to go with Blight.
He's my second most played killer atm and I agree with #2 heavily.
This Ghostface has no movie.
Scream movie killers uses this mask. The Ghostface has movies. But DbD version has not i agree but still he is licensed killer. But i asked for og killers.
LMAO WATCH SCREAM
Blight has the most intresting lore so him probably
The DBD's take on Ghostface is an entirely separate character from the Scream franchise with a different backstory.
SPIRIT.
Probably Trickster, Nurse, and Legion.
Trickster because the potential of amazing soundtrack, an interesting cast (since Yun-Jin and Ji-Woon (the Trickster) were friends before she knew that he killed people), and being able to see from Yun-Jin's perspective (since she'd be the main protagonist).
Nurse because of the lore extension she got from the archives had a huge impact on her lore and I'd love to see what she went through as a nurse.
Legion because I would love to see the personalities of the gang! Plus Julie's lore really made me interested about the gang, mainly Joey and Susie. Plus I would love to see how Jeff talked to them.
Are we talking about wanting to see a movie version of a character's lore as it currently is? In that case I'd probably have to go with Huntress. Her story is really interesting, tragic and in-depth. A character who's both wicked and sympathetic at the same time.
If we're talking about a movie that uses the character but comes up with a whole new of different backstory (ie, explores the character concept), I'd go with Doctor, Wraith, Spirit, Hag or Twins. They all have the potential to have any number of cool stories written about their origins.
Clown still has one of the best backstories imo, so probably him.
They could really build suspense with his hobby turning into what it was, and some heavy scenes with his father, given their relationship.
I think some great ones would be Deathslinger, Oni, Clown, and Trickster even though he isnt og. I would die for a Netflix animated show where each episode is a different killer and their lore
Nurse. I couldn’t imagine a scarier movie based on any of the characters. Literally a killer appearing from anywhere and showing remorse to those she kills is just terrifying!
Well for The Ghostface mask, who wearing it does not matter. Because all Ghostface killer wearing that mask and murdering people. So i know DbD version Ghostface has different storyline but still he is one of the Ghostface mask killers. So he is still has movies.
Huntress because she's awesome, and clown just because there are only 2 killer clown movies i can think of. IT and Killer Klowns From Outerspace. Need more clowns in horror
Trapper could be could be good. Story of the macmillan plant and how he is becomes the Trapper. Fast forward to a bunch of teens that go exploring the ruins of it. Bear traps, Tapper appears bla bla.
Oni would be cool also
isnt it funny how its thought as a huge trope of horror genre but its not that big in it
Oni and spirit both together as its a connected story
My bias is taking full charge here but huntress would definitely have an awesome movie.