Is it me or we aint getting new maps anymore?

After last 3 dlcs i notice they havent been adding new maps. I was hopping All Kill dlc would introduce a new map.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • They have been prioritizing reworking old maps before releasing new ones.

  • They said that they will first finish the map reworks.

  • nope, probably next chapter but god knows

  • They're reworking the old maps before we get anything new. I'd be happy if the reworks fixed what was fundamentally wrong with the maps, but we get what we get I suppose.

  • Realm Beyond updates are already bringing graphical updates, so the devs are prioritizing reworks over new maps. Next one is Coldwind Farm, I hear. The devs did say that they may give Trickster his own map in the future, though.

  • After the game rework, I’m happy they are not putting out any more maps

  • Considering the Game rework put a whopping 24 pallets on that map I am not looking forward to more map reworks.

  • They are kinda busy with graphically updating the old maps.

  • There might be new maps in the future, as others have correctly said right now we're prioritising the graphical overhaul on the older maps.

  • @malatruse said:

    They have been prioritizing reworking old maps before releasing new ones.

    Doesn't take that long to rework a map with copied assets and 90% the same design and unchanged. (or made worse for killer like the game)

  • Please no more maps until we fix the broken maps we have been playing on for four years.

    Haddonfield and Coldwind need desperate attention.

  • @Yords said:

    They are kinda busy with graphically updating the old maps.

    Whats wrong with the maps?

  • They apparently look too old so they are being updated.

  • And some of them had really problematic layouts for certain Killers or for Survivors, they needed several tweaks to make them more playable.

  • @Moxie said:

    Please no more maps until we fix the broken maps we have been playing on for four years.

    Haddonfield and Coldwind need desperate attention.

    Then they somehow make them 2 worse like the game lol.

  • @Gyungahungi said:

    Every time a new map is made, there's another chance for a Haddonfield 2.0. So I'm pretty content just getting reworks.

    While the last full map we got wasn't great from a gameplay perspective, I'd rather have something new than these ass reworks where they just throw on a new coat of paint and desperately try to find places for breakable walls.

    As someone who hasn't been convinced by these last 2 killers after the ptb, there's been very little to enjoy the last 4 months or so.

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2068579#Comment_2068579

    They apparently look too old so they are being updated.

    Ab thankyou I did wonder as had never experienced issues with them. Thanks for letting me know.

  • its just you, the rest of us is playing on new maps......your question makes no sense is what im getting at

  • @Mandy said:

    There might be new maps in the future, as others have correctly said right now we're prioritising the graphical overhaul on the older maps.

    I really hope you guys are considering some change for the God House on both Handdonfield and Springwood.