Helpful Feature: Perk search bar

Ok I've been looking for Empathy for 10 minutes and I CAN'T FIND IT. PLEASE END MY SUFFERING


(search bar for perks already unlocked fyi)

(EDIT: imagine making this thread then realising they're in ALPHABETICAL ORDER. Call me a scrub. Still I do prefer the search bar even if it's only like 5 seconds quicker)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @VESSEL said:

    Ok I've been looking for Empathy for 10 minutes and I CAN'T FIND IT. PLEASE END MY SUFFERING

    (search bar for perks already unlocked fyi)

    (EDIT: imagine making this thread then realising they're in ALPHABETICAL ORDER. Call me a scrub. Still I do prefer the search bar even if it's only like 5 seconds quicker)

    Just because they are alphabetical doesn't mean you are wrong about how helpful a search function would be.

  • A search bar would be a great addition to the game. We've all been there for a looong time looking for a perk.

  • With so many perks and more every chapter the suggestion has merit. Once there's 7-8 pages of them it'll be a pain even if alphabetized.

  • Upvote. I hate looking for perks

  • If we could get one feature, we need perk loadouts, i do like the searchbar idea though.

  • @Psycho_ said:

    If we could get one feature, we need perk loadouts, i do like the searchbar idea though.

    I actually had this idea like a year ago back when I used to play more. But it'll take 3 more years before we see anything as per norm

  • Must admit, I'd love a search bar, I can always remember the name of the perks but not the images so it would help me a lot.

  • i often dont know if i have a certain perk on my character so it would be a good feature. for everyone that says that its in alphabetical order, im not going to sing the alphabet just to find a perk on my guy

  • Let me give everyone a bit of knowledge. The are exactly 170 perks in dbd right now (+Trickster).

    I can tell, a search bar would be pretty nice around about now.

  • And another one for charms too! The list of charms is so big that by the next 2 rifts there won't be enough space for them, imagine searching for one.

  • Yeah 60 seconds in the lobby isn't enough. It worked before but there's like 6 pages of perks at this point. Sometimes you just cant find the one you want in time.