Biggest jump scare

What is the biggest jump scare you have had on this game?

Mine is recent. It was against a Freddy and I fell asleep directly ontop of a snare in the middle of nowhere.

What about you?

Comments

  • I just unhooked my friend and we run along the wall of the map before I start healing him



    and a hatchet lands right next to our feet.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    I just unhooked my friend and we run along the wall of the map before I start healing him

    and a hatchet lands right next to our feet.

    Nice.

  • Probably getting gen grabbed by a spooky Mikey. I've had a couple of those in my time and they scared the hell out of me.

  • Every Hag game is a jump scare fest.

  • @gendoss said:

    Every Hag game is a jump scare fest.

    Eh...

    Once you know it is a hag it isn't scary. I will admit she got me once or twice before I knew what I was playing against.

  • I was healing someone in a big patch of grass when a trap opened under my feet.

    I had just been fully healed, too.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Probably getting gen grabbed by a spooky Mikey. I've had a couple of those in my time and they scared the hell out of me.

    He got me once but it was 10 to 20 seconds into the game so I didn't start to get that "feeling" that something is stalking me.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I was healing someone in a big patch of grass when a trap opened under my feet.

    I had just been fully healed, too.

    Oof.

    Even worse if your sound is turned up

  • Oh, that's easy.

    First time I had too many edibles and then tried to play DBD. Very bad idea.

    I remember Legion started walking towards me across the map, not doing anything just walking to me and I just screamed and force closed the game and almost had a heart attack.

  • Let's just say.. I was doing a gen in the cornfield on Coldwind Farm..

    ..until a tinkerer Bubba came along..

  • stepping into hags traps.

  • The moment I've had the biggest fear was my first meeting with Oni. I heard a big "wraaaaaaaaw", like a lion. I didn't see the Killer yet, and I was wondering what I will see. Oni appeared to me, and I dropped everything. Too scary!

    My biggest jump scare moment was a Ghost Face in Hawkins. I was doing the generator upstairs in the little room. He entered the room so suddenly! I screamed and threw my mouse away.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    Let's just say.. I was doing a gen in the cornfield on Coldwind Farm..

    ..until a tinkerer Bubba came along..

    nice.

  • @TheMadCat said:

    The moment I've had the biggest fear was my first meeting with Oni. I heard a big "wraaaaaaaaw", like a lion. I didn't see the Killer yet, and I was wondering what I will see. Oni appeared to me, and I dropped everything. Too scary!

    My biggest jump scare moment was a Ghost Face in Hawkins. I was doing the generator upstairs in the little room. He entered the room so suddenly! I screamed and threw my mouse away.

    Sounds like you have a strong fear reflex.

    I am sadly dead inside so to make me jump takes allot. Played way to many horror games.

  • I'd say stepping into a hag trap that I didn't realize was there.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2033222#Comment_2033222

    Sounds like you have a strong fear reflex.

    I am sadly dead inside so to make me jump takes allot. Played way to many horror games.

    Yes, I have. Fortunatelly, I got used of it in DBD.

    You're lucky, I wasn't able to finish any of the three first Silent Hill because I'm scared too easily.

  • Hag before you know it's Hag. Especially if you don't see her often.

  • Literally any time I trip a hag trap without knowing I’m against a hag yet. Terrifying.

  • Yeah, the Hag trap before you know you're facing a Hag. Afterwards it's like "oh" but that first one?

  • Hag with Rusty Shackles instantly smacking ya is scary af.

  • Any time a good Ghost Face appears out of no where. Creepy mofo.

  • Literally anytime I'm playing as killer and I'm head on'd by a locker dweller from a locker I wasn't even gonna check.


    Gets me errytime.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Oh, that's easy.

    First time I had too many edibles and then tried to play DBD. Very bad idea.

    I remember Legion started walking towards me across the map, not doing anything just walking to me and I just screamed and force closed the game and almost had a heart attack.

    ...

    U good my man?

  • Not at that particular moment in time, no.

    Right now? Yeah? Lol.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Probably getting gen grabbed by a spooky Mikey. I've had a couple of those in my time and they scared the hell out of me.

    I think he #1 on most people jump-scare list.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    I once managed to get grabbed by a Ghostface... in Mother's Dwelling. I was doing a gen literally in the middle of nothing, no idea how I missed him.

    he 2nd tho I have a harder time grabbing people with him.

  • Was working on a gen and found a Ghostface stalking me mere feet away from behind a garbage can. Just saw this floating head. Sprint Bursted outta there 😱

  • Those times where you're looking for a survivor somewhere then all of a sudden a pallet is just dropped on you when you round a corner or something like that

  • @Zozzy said:

    What is the biggest jump scare you have had on this game?

    Mine is recent. It was against a Freddy and I fell asleep directly ontop of a snare in the middle of nowhere.

    What about you?

    The time I forgot hag was a killer and ram to a hex

  • Is it weird that it was on killer? I was Legion, trying to hunt down this Bill late game. I knew he was in the area because of Whispers, but not where exactly. I definitely didn't know he was camping the pallet I was walking through... ngl, it made me jump.