I Have A Mission For The LeatherFace Mafia And DarkWo1f And VietFox
So I'm sitting in class and I am bored. Post all the funny DBD memes that you can for the next hour and a half. Good Luck Bubba lovers.
So I'm sitting in class and I am bored. Post all the funny DBD memes that you can for the next hour and a half. Good Luck Bubba lovers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@me next time lol
good start
These made me laugh.



i need more Myres and LeatherFace memes
Not related to dbd but i love this one

ummm. did you find that earlier this week when you were drunk???? I saw what @fcc2014 had to deal with Fox.
Here are ones i made for the forum a bit back
wow
@TheDarkLycan

not yet though i did enjoy the 1st meme that Fox sent
I just wanted to make this thread scrolling longer.
Truth
How Women really want to be treated.
You do know that there's a meme thread in the Off-Topic Subforum, right?
Hmmmmm
we are not the same person, don't worry
Oldy but still funny.
When you're about to catch that looper finally but get pallet slammed.
What the Entity tells you afterwards when you gt the message that says displeased.
What the Doctor was really doing at Lery's (Repair my Gens will you, I'll teach you.)