killer mains pretending to be survivor mains pretending to be killer mains pretending to be survivor
I see this coming up very often. A lot of posters have been accused of being "survivor mains pretending to be killer mains".
This is ridiculous. The first issue with it is silly enough on its own; it's this paranoid distrust towards anyone who disagrees with you about the current hot issues ("crutch perks", trash/OP killers and so on). Come on. Be a little more charitable. More often than not, it's baseless to assume that someone is making a profile only to pretend to be "on the other side". Address their points only. Even if you're right about them being fake (which is rarely the case I think), you can't prove it. It only makes you look stupid and petty when you jump to claims that cannot be proven, only because your opinion differs from that of the other.
Second, this kind of accusation only betrays how lowly the accuser's mindset is. If you accuse someone of pretending to be "killer main" or whatever, it shows how unable you are to even imagine that someone is unbiased and thus it makes YOU look like someone who can't distance himself from his own self interests. When in fact, a lot of players play both sides and they have experiences, which, while they may not be the same as those of others', they're still valid experiences.
Which leads me to the third thing: "MAINS"? I simply don't get it. This game offers much more if you play both sides. The people whose opinions are worth the least are killer "mains" and survivor "mains". You won't be a very good player in either role if you don't play the other sometimes, plus this makes you more biased than anything. Also, sometimes it really sounds like it's some kind of identity, which is madness. "I AM a ... main", give me a break. You're just a guy who plays one half of a certain video game.
Comments
in truth, he recognizes that his opinion has been discarded and it made him sad, so he made up a large number and put it down without thinking.
inb4 “no i dont care about what you think... thats why im trying to impress by talking about my hours” despite that making no sense.
YEAH! Yeah! You're SO right! YEAH!
are you still here? bye felicia
Stop it, you two. No discussion should be condemned to be the battleground of your egos.
I don't think you understand. Opinion. Fact. There is a difference.
no ego here. i state facts.
im a genius. if i were wrong, dont you think i would know it?
I never said I was amazing.
Okay, that tickled me :')
Quote me. For real. When have I ever said that?
And judging by your last post, thinking I was Lowbei, yeah, you're blind or can't read :')
Not quickly enough
... theres a crazy guy down the street who sits on the corner yelling at cars. he might tell you that he thinks poop tastes like candy. thats his opinion. i cannot convince him otherwise, despite it being quite factual that poop does not taste like candy.
his opinion is wrong.
you may see players who think that telling the other side to kill themselves in after game chat, makes them cool. its their opinion, and it is wrong
LOL that's a mental health issue pal. You are as confused as the "crazy guy" down the street in your example LOL
Oh man that was satisfying. Thanks for the laugh :'D
My god now you're playing the victim card? I don't care about your brain condition.
I posted that screen shot to show that it's not impossible to beat good, coordinated swf's, with 4xDS, flashlights et al...
Again. QUOTE ME. When have I ever said I was amazing.
You've dug yourself so deep now it's getting embarrassing.
Why would I leave? You two are giving me so many laughs. It's adorable :'D
Jesus Christ just create a new discussion and play it out there. It's like a ######### kindergarten here.
I'm calling you an idiot because you are one and you started this nonsense.> @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
I tell you what, you quote me saying that I am amazing or even saying that I'm good, and I'll post all the proof you want. Okay? Go...
And I want a real quote. Not a joke taken out of context. Not a picture with your idea of what the context is like that screen shot. A quote of me, stating I am good or amazing.
I have 4.5k hours, does that make me more right than you now?
I'm not deflecting anything. You guys are just that dumb and seem to enjoy embarrassing yourselves.
How about you take your own advice?
I didn't say that more experience means a more valid opinion. Someone else said that. Maybe you?
Nice try sweetie.
then why bring up hours 🤔
Oh my god.. do you have a brain condition too? :'D
yes I have Aspergers and I find your comment incredibly insensitive
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yikes
*edit - Just to clarify, I was laughing at the stupidity, not laughing at Asbergers.
are you done having a meltdown yet?
glad we can all se what kind of human being you are, reprehensible
Are you @Lowbei ? I mean, I'm laughing so hard at you guys I kinda don't want to leave just yet :')
You have no idea what kind of human being I am.
judging by your posts I can tell you're not a very nice one
So you're prejudiced, stupid and have Aspergers?
now you're just doing it for me
Agreed
Wow......just wow. Well the thread was nice while it lasted @George_Soros.
biggs will get tired of being laughed at soon and leave. its common around here lol
Sheesh, just let people be and they'll be banned if they cross the line.