killer mains pretending to be survivor mains pretending to be killer mains pretending to be survivor
I see this coming up very often. A lot of posters have been accused of being "survivor mains pretending to be killer mains".
This is ridiculous. The first issue with it is silly enough on its own; it's this paranoid distrust towards anyone who disagrees with you about the current hot issues ("crutch perks", trash/OP killers and so on). Come on. Be a little more charitable. More often than not, it's baseless to assume that someone is making a profile only to pretend to be "on the other side". Address their points only. Even if you're right about them being fake (which is rarely the case I think), you can't prove it. It only makes you look stupid and petty when you jump to claims that cannot be proven, only because your opinion differs from that of the other.
Second, this kind of accusation only betrays how lowly the accuser's mindset is. If you accuse someone of pretending to be "killer main" or whatever, it shows how unable you are to even imagine that someone is unbiased and thus it makes YOU look like someone who can't distance himself from his own self interests. When in fact, a lot of players play both sides and they have experiences, which, while they may not be the same as those of others', they're still valid experiences.
Which leads me to the third thing: "MAINS"? I simply don't get it. This game offers much more if you play both sides. The people whose opinions are worth the least are killer "mains" and survivor "mains". You won't be a very good player in either role if you don't play the other sometimes, plus this makes you more biased than anything. Also, sometimes it really sounds like it's some kind of identity, which is madness. "I AM a ... main", give me a break. You're just a guy who plays one half of a certain video game.
Comments
LOL, reading problems? You still commented on what he wrote, and reading problems doesn't take away from the fact that you disagreed with the comment about "wrong opinions"....but then you backpedaled hard when you saw that it was your hero writing it. You're following people blindly because you like them. That's called being a sheep. Try forming your own opinions. You called him out on his comment about "wrong opinions", now own it.
Trust me, everyone is laughing at you and your two friends here. I'm going nowhere buddy. Perhaps you should just stop thinking about me and mentioning me every chance you get? x
You really need to stop, dude
The problem of most forums is:
The most stubborn will win.
"You survivor mains?" Is that supposed to be some kind of insult? What has that got to do with what I just said? Stop trying to deflect. You formed an opinion about a comment, then took it back when you saw who had written it. You're a sheep. WHO said something should never matter.
Actually, Biggs was the first one to call you out on that (you can find it on page 4, 12 replies down), and I don't see you patting him on the back.
I am. You should stop now
We did. Then you started it again
I'm a survivor main, but I play as killer at the same rank and I side with any balance changes towards killers as long as it isn't nurse or billy buffs.