I play spirit. Does that give entitled survivors the right to bully?

OK so I enjoy playing spirit. My build is corrupt intervention, pop, stridor and either bbq and chilli or sloppy butcher. The amount of survivors who say

"spirit requires no skill just a pair of headphones" obviously don't understand how difficult it is to track someone when you are completely blind relying on sound for the most part, and also the managing of her phase timer. She is a 110 killer when her power is not recharged she is weak af. Knowing when to save your phase, when to use it and for how long affects the outcome of your downs tremendously because use too much phase and go too far you're waiting a while for it to come back. Not to mention the guessing games when you are blind.

"stridor spirit you're a try hard,why use it" oh because at least one of you in red ranks is running iron will and i will touch on the fact again I rely on sound to get my downs and track you. Why wouldn't I use a perk that compliments my power?

Now at LEAST every game I get one teabagging little idiot or flashlight clicker,but when I am unfortunate enough to go against a 4 man bully squad they do everything in their power to intimidate and bully me being as toxic as physically possible in game and end chat. Now i dont tunnel, i dont camp, i dont play toxic, until the survivors start it on their end. I dont understand the bad manners at all or why it's needed.

Roll over to end game chat... If they all die its

"its only because you play spirit you have no skill blah blah"

"you're trash"

If they win its

"GG easy baby spirit get good"

"Got wrecked playing spirit, when that should be a free win"

when I've gotten a 10 hook game and 2 kills and didn't tunnel or play toxic, but the way they were playing is completely obvious that they were on comms. Cuz that's not unfair in itself...

If I lose I know and accept its on me,not blame the survivors or their perks.

Now the worst I've had is, "you deserve to get abused and bullied, because you play spirit" some have even gone so far as to suggest I should go die...

Why do i deserve to get bullied and abused end game for playing a killer that i enjoy? Can someone please enlighten me on why survivors get so nasty? I'm a survivor main myself, and the only reason I get salty is by intense tunnelling. If I get outplayed fair enough, but what is it about spirit that makes survivors such whiney little bitches? I love playing against a spirit,its fun as heck,especially if she don't rely on tunnelling or camping to get her kills. Tip... Run quick and quiet, double back, make yourself hard to predict..... Throw in dance with me and lithe and damn it's hard to track you. Survivors queues are getting longer and longer and i believe it is because of the toxicity and bullying towards killers. No one wants to play killer if they just get bullied and abused for doing so. They wouldn't even have a game to load into if it weren't for the killers

Comments

  • @Dizzy1096 said:

    "spirit requires no skill just a pair of headphones" 

    Ever since scott jund put out that first video this has been the line ever since, it's amazing how many sheep can't think for themselves.

    Firstly my friend they don't tbag you because you're spirit, regardless of the killer I play I get toxic tbaggers almost every game. Actually scratch that, I get less when I play strong killers because they have some fear. If you use a low-mid tier killer they'll taunt right off the bat.

    Survivors say it takes no skill but remember these are the people that will hold W through and around badham school, drop a god pallet, hold w, drop a god pallet, hold w, vault a god window, hold W, vault a god window, hold w and then they'll be like "I looped you bro 😎" as if your m1 killer could do anything about it. They're hypocrites and I say keep doing what you're doing on enjoy their salt. Hit them on hook a little to assert dominance.

    I honestly love you for this

  • @Chappy01 said:

    I mean, if you play cheese, expect to get trash talked, that's all I gotta say.

    And what's your build? BT Unbreakable DS Dead hard?

  • @Pika_Belle said:

    OK so I enjoy playing spirit. My build is corrupt intervention, pop, stridor and either bbq and chilli or sloppy butcher. The amount of survivors who say

    "spirit requires no skill just a pair of headphones" obviously don't understand how difficult it is to track someone when you are completely blind relying on sound for the most part, and also the managing of her phase timer. She is a 110 killer when her power is not recharged she is weak af. Knowing when to save your phase, when to use it and for how long affects the outcome of your downs tremendously because use too much phase and go too far you're waiting a while for it to come back. Not to mention the guessing games when you are blind.

    "stridor spirit you're a try hard,why use it" oh because at least one of you in red ranks is running iron will and i will touch on the fact again I rely on sound to get my downs and track you. Why wouldn't I use a perk that compliments my power?

    Now at LEAST every game I get one teabagging little idiot or flashlight clicker,but when I am unfortunate enough to go against a 4 man bully squad they do everything in their power to intimidate and bully me being as toxic as physically possible in game and end chat. Now i dont tunnel, i dont camp, i dont play toxic, until the survivors start it on their end. I dont understand the bad manners at all or why it's needed.

    Roll over to end game chat... If they all die its

    "its only because you play spirit you have no skill blah blah"

    "you're trash"

    If they win its

    "GG easy baby spirit get good"

    "Got wrecked playing spirit, when that should be a free win"

    when I've gotten a 10 hook game and 2 kills and didn't tunnel or play toxic, but the way they were playing is completely obvious that they were on comms. Cuz that's not unfair in itself...

    If I lose I know and accept its on me,not blame the survivors or their perks.

    Now the worst I've had is, "you deserve to get abused and bullied, because you play spirit".

    Why do i deserve to get bullied and abused end game for playing a killer that i enjoy? Can someone please enlighten me on why survivors get so nasty? I'm a survivor main myself, and the only reason I get salty is by intense tunnelling. If I get outplayed fair enough, but what is it about spirit that makes survivors such whiney little bitches? I love playing against a spirit,its fun as heck,especially if she don't rely on tunnelling or camping to get her kills. Tip... Run quick and quiet, double back, make yourself hard to predict..... Throw in dance with me and lithe and damn it's hard to track you. Survivors queues are getting longer and longer and i believe it is because of the toxicity and bullying towards killers. No one wants to play killer if they just get bullied and abused for doing so. They wouldn't even have a game to load into if it weren't for the killers

    Stridor Spirit has no counter... So ye, it doesn't require any skill and it is super easy, what do you expect ? It would be like playing COD with an aimbot...

    You main Spirit so master her and don't use Stridor.

  • Of course not.

    Do try to live a little though.

  • @YourNightmare said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/233645/i-main-spirit-does-that-give-entitled-survivors-the-right-to-bully

    Stridor Spirit has no counter... So ye, it doesn't require any skill and it is super easy, what do you expect ? It would be like playing COD with an aimbot...

    You main Spirit so master her and don't use Stridor.

    So I'm supposed to remove stridor so all the red ranks playing with iron will can bully me further because I won't hear anything. ..may I also add that I only have around 100-150 hours as killer and I'm a survivor main. That spans across bubba, plague, pig, clown and spirit? So hardly a "master" at her. Take stridor off would still get someone moaning... Cuz spirit

  • It's never really the best option to get salty, but since salt begets salt, and since Spirit can be one of the most frustrating killers to play against, (I used to main her, and then I played against her and devoted my life to Christ), don't expect any sympathy. Sure, there's a lot of undeserved stigma from people making obvious mistakes and rubbing it off as baby killer hard carry get good, but she's just generally boring to play against. Only hag would attract more vitriol.

  • @Pika_Belle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2009010#Comment_2009010

    So I'm supposed to remove stridor so all the red ranks playing with iron will can bully me further because I won't hear anything. ..may I also add that I only have around 100-150 hours as killer and I'm a survivor main. That spans across bubba, plague, pig, clown and spirit? So hardly a "master" at her. Take stridor off would still get someone moaning... Cuz spirit

    She is the strongest killer for the least amount of skill to play. She is also a total snoozefest to go up against because the average stridor spirit chase is just her teleporting on top of your head from complete invisibility.

    So of course survivors are going to hate on people who play her. I mostly play killer and I still hate her.

  • No...bad enough toxic swf lead to more killers leaving the game...you paid for the game play however you can they already have a 4 vs 1 advantage who cares about their opinions

  • @YourNightmare said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/233645/i-main-spirit-does-that-give-entitled-survivors-the-right-to-bully

    Stridor Spirit has no counter... So ye, it doesn't require any skill and it is super easy, what do you expect ? It would be like playing COD with an aimbot...

    You main Spirit so master her and don't use Stridor.

    So it’s bad to use a perk that synergies well with a specific killer? Ok, how about if Oni mains should not use Infectious Fright or Hag mains shouldn’t use Make Your Choice. Just listen to yourself.

    Also, you’ve completely missed the question, the OP is asking why it’s necessary for people to bash others just because they like to play a certain killer. I’m a Spirit main and I do understand she isn’t balanced in her current state, but the answer to the OP’s question is no it isn’t necessary for survivors to bash killer players for playing a killer they like. Same goes for the other side. The reason it isn’t necessary is because it’s a ######### video game and it really shouldn’t be taken seriously. It’s not the end of the world if you encounter Spirit.

  • @Clevite said:

    I love Spirit, but you are probably not going to get a lot of sympathy in game or on these forums for running Stridor Spirit .

    As far as why people text and criticize something that is in the game, well that is psychological discussion that probably has to do with an inflated ego.

    To be fair, it's for the same reason you're not going to get a lot of sympathy for running DS/UB in a full squad.

    Don't get me wrong, I believe in bringing whatever so long as you have fun, but at the same time I also believe in acknowledging how much you're stacking the deck.

  • I'd rather play against a forever freddy than a stridor spirit if I'm gonna be honest.

  • @Pika_Belle said:

    OK so I enjoy playing spirit. My build is corrupt intervention, pop, stridor and either bbq and chilli or sloppy butcher. The amount of survivors who say

    "spirit requires no skill just a pair of headphones" obviously don't understand how difficult it is to track someone when you are completely blind relying on sound for the most part, and also the managing of her phase timer. She is a 110 killer when her power is not recharged she is weak af. Knowing when to save your phase, when to use it and for how long affects the outcome of your downs tremendously because use too much phase and go too far you're waiting a while for it to come back. Not to mention the guessing games when you are blind.

    "stridor spirit you're a try hard,why use it" oh because at least one of you in red ranks is running iron will and i will touch on the fact again I rely on sound to get my downs and track you. Why wouldn't I use a perk that compliments my power?

    Now at LEAST every game I get one teabagging little idiot or flashlight clicker,but when I am unfortunate enough to go against a 4 man bully squad they do everything in their power to intimidate and bully me being as toxic as physically possible in game and end chat. Now i dont tunnel, i dont camp, i dont play toxic, until the survivors start it on their end. I dont understand the bad manners at all or why it's needed.

    Roll over to end game chat... If they all die its

    "its only because you play spirit you have no skill blah blah"

    "you're trash"

    If they win its

    "GG easy baby spirit get good"

    "Got wrecked playing spirit, when that should be a free win"

    when I've gotten a 10 hook game and 2 kills and didn't tunnel or play toxic, but the way they were playing is completely obvious that they were on comms. Cuz that's not unfair in itself...

    If I lose I know and accept its on me,not blame the survivors or their perks.

    Now the worst I've had is, "you deserve to get abused and bullied, because you play spirit".

    Why do i deserve to get bullied and abused end game for playing a killer that i enjoy? Can someone please enlighten me on why survivors get so nasty? I'm a survivor main myself, and the only reason I get salty is by intense tunnelling. If I get outplayed fair enough, but what is it about spirit that makes survivors such whiney little bitches? I love playing against a spirit,its fun as heck,especially if she don't rely on tunnelling or camping to get her kills. Tip... Run quick and quiet, double back, make yourself hard to predict..... Throw in dance with me and lithe and damn it's hard to track you. Survivors queues are getting longer and longer and i believe it is because of the toxicity and bullying towards killers. No one wants to play killer if they just get bullied and abused for doing so. They wouldn't even have a game to load into if it weren't for the killers

    Don't mind them..

    I got to rank1 with her and a couple of other killers..

    Red ranks that lost mainly would call me lots of things like you mention..

    Guess what.. I changed killers and I still frequently get red rank survivors that lose salty msgs..

    There's plenty of survivor @ssholes around that will complain about anything, so you just play however you enjoy the game..


    It's like the survivors are the bullies sometime in this game..

    I actually have grown to like it 😎

  • @NoelleMina said:

    Some of the most-

    And I mean the most childish people play this game, it’s almost funny. It’s best to ignore them and move on, turn off endgame chat if you have to or limit who can message you if you’re on console.

    Seriously, those people aren’t worth your time. They’re actively looking for a fight and/or out to hurt people.

    Damn Right..you got my "vote up"

  • @valvarez4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/233645/i-main-spirit-does-that-give-entitled-survivors-the-right-to-bully

    Sorry but spirit is easy as hell. If you don’t agree perhaps you need better headphones

    So??

    If you don't like a challenge then don't play..

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2008204#Comment_2008204

    To be fair, it's for the same reason you're not going to get a lot of sympathy for running DS/UB in a full squad.

    Don't get me wrong, I believe in bringing whatever so long as you have fun, but at the same time I also believe in acknowledging how much you're stacking the deck.

    No, totally agree. I personally don't run stridor on spirit. But, like you said, I respect everyone's right to do as they please.

    And, regardless, it is the texters/messengers that bother me.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2009157#Comment_2009157

    No, totally agree. I personally don't run stridor on spirit. But, like you said, I respect everyone's right to do as they please.

    And, regardless, it is the texters/messengers that bother me.

    Yeah, I get being annoyed because you got outperked/outpowered/outitemed but generally it's just best for everyone if it's gg's and moving on. Maybe, maybe a little passive aggressive comment just to release some steam.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2009214#Comment_2009214

    Yeah, I get being annoyed because you got outperked/outpowered/outitemed but generally it's just best for everyone if it's gg's and moving on. Maybe, maybe a little passive aggressive comment just to release some steam.

    Haha...no doubts!! We are but human beings😉

  • This is my take of playing DBD: Don't get tied into morals. You've got some morons in this game who try to uphold some sort of moral code but you play how you want. Just as you don't finish a book you don't like, don't stay in a trial you don't like if you so wish. You aren't obligated to make the game fun for anyone else but yourself and I recommend playing it as you see fit even at the expense of others because at the end of the day, even as solo queue survivor, this is a single player game. Killer is single player, solo queue survivor is single player even though it's put in a team role (instead of 1v4, it's more like 1v1v1v1v1)

    While no one should be abused, I also don't think anyone should act beyond reproach and not think that they can't be complained about if they are using something the other party deems unfair. You are playing a killer who can pretty accurately track and attack survivors while invisible and the survivors themselves have no counter against her other than guessing as opposed to using game mechanics and this is more busted than voice comms will ever be, especially with Spirit's add ons. Many people see that as bullshite and therefore aren't going to have a good time. Play Spirit all you want but don't act beyond reproach when people get upset when they go against a Spirit player as it can make the game unfun for them.

    I apply that logic to myself when I run undying ruin tinkerer Freddy. It's not fun for the survivors I go against. I get hate comments or whatever in end game chat (when I do feel like reading it which I normally just keep it disabled). I understand they don't find it fun, but I don't care. I'm not there to entertain them. However I just keep my end game chat disabled

  • I generally dislike the Spirit, but I won't rage at someone for playing her.


    Also this entire thread could be made about Claudette as well. I typically play who I P3 and found myself bullied, insulted, and cursed at when I did her. I bought cute cosmetics on her and wasn't even a Blendette, but I literally got beat on hooks and insulted in post game chat for my character choice more often than I thought I would. :o

  • No. Survivors that feel the need to harass and bully killers that pick the best killers available are salty that their meta perks are countered.

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    People are rude. Unfortunately who you pick will effect how nice people are to you. That's been the case for all games like metaknight for brawl, oddjob in the bond games, etc.

    lol good old odd job you pick him and i end up playing jaws..... not fun at all lol

  • What people don’t realize or are to stubborn to admit is

    They have probably played against far more bad spirits than good.

    lts just easier to complain about that one time a good killer ######### on you.

  • Yes you're asking for it

  • @jester20k said:

    Yes you're asking for it

    Beware of salty survivor here..

  • This sounds to me less about maining spirit and more about stridor within your build, it straight up negates the only counter the survivors have against your killer.

    Spirit is already good as she is, perhaps too much even, slapping stridor on is pretty much overkill , while that doesn't give anyone the right to bully, you'd better be expecting a lot of salt with that perk.

    Nobody likes to wait in queue to just lose without a chance at all, that's what happens the most with that combo, and it's a problem that only happens with either stridor spirit or game-dragging forever freddy.

  • @Enlyne said:

    This sounds to me less about maining spirit and more about stridor within your build, it straight up negates the only counter the survivors have against your killer.

    Spirit is already good as she is, perhaps too much even, slapping stridor on is pretty much overkill , while that doesn't give anyone the right to bully, you'd better be expecting a lot of salt with that perk.

    Nobody likes to wait in queue to just lose without a chance at all, that's what happens the most with that combo, and it's a problem that only happens with either stridor spirit or game-dragging forever freddy.

    I take Stridor on Spirit only because if I don’t I go against 3-4 iron will users.

    For a killer that can’t see and relies on sound there’s no point putting yourself at a disadvantage against silent survivors

  • @Dizzy1096 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2009833#Comment_2009833

    I take Stridor on Spirit only because if I don’t I go against 3-4 iron will users.

    For a killer that can’t see and relies on sound there’s no point putting yourself at a disadvantage against silent survivors

    You can see scratch marks, with an addon you can see blood stains, you can see grass moving when there's some of it around and you can pretty much zone people out with short bursts of your power.

    Seems to me like spirit sees just enough, she still gets too many clues.

  • Nope. Just can't stand no talent killers that rely on spirit/freddy/hack blight

  • because (most) survivors can't handle going against a top tier killer who also knows what they're doing.

    spirit is not easy. they will throw the "ez killer" argument around while running their 4 decisives/dead hards. i usually just turned off the chat when i was a killer main.

    if you wanna play stridor spirit, ######### em. oh and make sure to smack that flashlight clicker on the hook when you have the chance. lol

  • @Dizzy1096 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2009833#Comment_2009833

    I take Stridor on Spirit only because if I don’t I go against 3-4 iron will users.

    For a killer that can’t see and relies on sound there’s no point putting yourself at a disadvantage against silent survivors

    Exactly why i take stridor. I took it off last night on midwich, which I hate that map btw. Two out of 4 of the survivors had iron will, lucky enough they were dumb enough to not realise, yes i can still hear you running. When they skulk off walking with iron will is the problem. Cuz i cant hear or see. I played a few games last night, made it to rank 2,and after this thread, I gave less of a ######### what the survivors were thinking, i had more fun, and i even had one survivor tell me that I was a damn good spirit and one of the best he's been against, which was very uplifting 😊

  • Spirit with good headphones and decent perks is easy mode, only reason people play her is how strong she is. I never found her appealing, her 'power' is just moving faster with little counterplay from survivor side if you have decent hearing, and I don't like playing anything that I find annoying to play vs either

  • @lkalin91 said:

    Spirit with good headphones and decent perks is easy mode, only reason people play her is how strong she is. I never found her appealing, her 'power' is just moving faster with little counterplay from survivor side if you have decent hearing, and I don't like playing anything that I find annoying to play vs either

    That's like saying survivors only run meta perks cuz thats the only way they are good. To me survivors can run whatever they want. Perks and killers are there to be used, not avoid because someone is a salty Sally for losing

  • no it does not, this community is garbage. If you don't gloat or BM i don't see why you would deserve abuse.

  • "Spirit is EZ cos all you need to be able to do is HEAR and you win."

    Then surely every other killer is "EZ" because all you need to be able to do is SEE and you can win...?

    I play Spirit, it's not always that easy to tell where a survivor is. Sprinting and scratch marks are usually a much bigger give away than sound alone.

  • @Pika_Belle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2010779#Comment_2010779

    That's like saying survivors only run meta perks cuz thats the only way they are good. To me survivors can run whatever they want. Perks and killers are there to be used, not avoid because someone is a salty Sally for losing

    don't mind me bro, just my opinion, not all of treat this game like esports, some of us wanna have a chill time, which is hard since everyone in this game is a sweaty ahole

  • @lkalin91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2010788#Comment_2010788

    don't mind me bro, just my opinion, not all of treat this game like esports, some of us wanna have a chill time, which is hard since everyone in this game is a sweaty ahole

    I don't play sweaty though, as I said most of my games I get at least 2k with 10 hooks cuz i play fair, don't tunnel or camp out struggle. I try to find a good 3 gen strat when I load in because gen rush is real at red ranks

  • @Seraphor said:

    "Spirit is EZ cos all you need to be able to do is HEAR and you win."

    Then surely every other killer is "EZ" because all you need to be able to do is SEE and you can win...?

    I play Spirit, it's not always that easy to tell where a survivor is. Sprinting and scratch marks are usually a much bigger give away than sound alone.

    Thank you! Plus stridor helps with the direction they are going in so you don't go off too far one way. And even though you are louder in pain etc, you also sound like you are literally on top of me. If you are in upstairs building, it's confusing as heck

  • Just play spirit any way you want and realize that bad players are gonna act crap no matter what you do.

    Its better not to bother with it, than get hung up on it.

    Report the really bad abuse (death threats, racist etc) and then move on, abusing someone over a game says more about the abuser than the abused, it says that this person is too childish to play games with others.

    I enjoy playing spirit too, I often run stridor as it complements her power well, but sometimes it can work against you on multi level maps like the game. I'm in the middle of getting prestige 2 so have practically no perks whatsoever at the moment but still playing her for fun.

    Running tier 2 BBQ, Tier 3 sloppy, tier 1 pop and switching between, tier 1 NOED and tier 2 devour.

    Got a team last night that smashed through the gens (3 done with the first hook, yeah I got seriously outplayed and I'm cool with it kudos to the runner). I managed to get 2 in basement in the endgame because noed was nearby and the unhooked folk kept going straight back to cleanse it. I grabbed the same person twice off the totem and another guy once.

    Apparently I'm a "trash spirit who should die of cancer and I'm carried by NOED only getting 2 kills because I camped the basement."

    Its not my fault the survivors were so predictable at the end there. Bad sports will always be bad sports there is not much you can do.

    If people are going to ######### a brick about someone playing spirit then I say the only answer is to just keep playing spirit.

  • @valvarez4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/233645/i-main-spirit-does-that-give-entitled-survivors-the-right-to-bully

    Sorry but spirit is easy as hell. If you don’t agree perhaps you need better headphones

    Perhaps other people's experience differs from yours?

    Just some food for thought.

  • @Pika_Belle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2008413#Comment_2008413

    I've had very few miserable games against spirits, unless they tunnel off hook and camp, i usually have a good time

    Me to, I find the mix up in game play intense, sometimes you don't know and have to guess, especially against a good spirit it puts fear back into the game.

    Its like running from a good deathslinger you gotta make this count to not get hit, the tension is palpable.

    So much better than running a bubba around the same rock 4 times, which is basically just abusing hitbox mechanics.

  • It is sadly quite common, both sides will find a reason to hate on each other. Literally when I played Clown before his rework, which is a killer I enjoyed then, even now. and I was called ######### for choosing to play a killer I strangely enjoy, but when I chose to play spirit, I am ratted out as a small pee pee killer main, and called all the terrible stuff you described. It also applies to survivors, every now and then killers will ask and treat me like ######### even if I play fairly as Survivor. People don't see grey, they only see black and white, red and blue.

  • You deserve to be bullied for playing op killer. That's simple. Bad luck you find enjoyment in spirit and not in clown.

  • @pseudechis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2008400#Comment_2008400

    Perhaps other people's experience differs from yours?

    Just some food for thought.

    Higher tier killers are needed at red ranks. I am currently rank 2,and i need a killer with map mobility more than anything to keep them off the gens. Because the gen rush is real!

  • If youre a spirit MAIN (first off....oof) and still get bullied then thats on you lol

  • @Pika_Belle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2009974#Comment_2009974

    Exactly why i take stridor. I took it off last night on midwich, which I hate that map btw. Two out of 4 of the survivors had iron will, lucky enough they were dumb enough to not realise, yes i can still hear you running. When they skulk off walking with iron will is the problem. Cuz i cant hear or see. I played a few games last night, made it to rank 2,and after this thread, I gave less of a ######### what the survivors were thinking, i had more fun, and i even had one survivor tell me that I was a damn good spirit and one of the best he's been against, which was very uplifting 😊

    I've taken Trapper with no perks and just padded jaws before and still been tbagged from the exit gates and had survivors use keys against me. There's no point caring what other people think because even if you give then the easiest build in the world they'll still be toxic and ungrateful.

  • @jester20k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2009807#Comment_2009807

    Nope. Just can't stand no talent killers that rely on spirit/freddy/hack blight

    @jester20k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2009807#Comment_2009807

    Nope. Just can't stand no talent killers that rely on spirit/freddy/hack blight

    @jester20k I understand, I can't stand no talent survivors that rely on bad killers to think they actually have talent and blame their lack of talent on others..

  • @EvanRaven said:

    because (most) survivors can't handle going against a top tier killer who also knows what they're doing.

    spirit is not easy. they will throw the "ez killer" argument around while running their 4 decisives/dead hards. i usually just turned off the chat when i was a killer main.

    if you wanna play stridor spirit, ######### em. oh and make sure to smack that flashlight clicker on the hook when you have the chance. lol

    @0EvanRaven why turn off the chat?

    Getting their lame excuses and have them being toxic by calling you toxic is the cherry on top..

  • @killz4fun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2010624#Comment_2010624

    @0EvanRaven why turn off the chat?

    Getting their lame excuses and have them being toxic by calling you toxic is the cherry on top..

    it usually went on for about 10 minutes. i got bored pretty quick, plus it was the same excuses all the time.

    "trash killer" "tryhard" "camper tunneler"

  • @EvanRaven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2011206#Comment_2011206

    it usually went on for about 10 minutes. i got bored pretty quick, plus it was the same excuses all the time.

    "trash killer" "tryhard" "camper tunneler"

    You got that right..

    It gets boring soon..

1 2 ›