"Who hurt you?"

Depending on how your trial went, ever want to stop and ask that question to the survivor or killer?

Comments

  • @dnj510 said:

    Depending on how your trial went, ever want to stop and ask that question to the survivor or killer?


    No. People are allowed to play how they want. This sentence is just something Survivors throw at Killers in endgame chat anytime they do something nasty.

  • Nope because if they are toxic I don't care about their excuses lol.

  • @EvanSnowWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/233585/who-hurt-you

    No. People are allowed to play how they want. This sentence is just something Survivors throw at Killers in endgame chat anytime they do something nasty.

    Oh, ok.

  • I always assume they just had a bad match before. I like to think they don't always play that way. Stupid optimist in me.

  • I often ask this question to survivors I forget are running no mither

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I always assume they just had a bad match before. I like to think they don't always play that way. Stupid optimist in me.

    That's what I think sometimes, too. I play on PS4 so I don't have the luxury to chat like on PC. I just have to assume.

  • It does bring me some enjoyment to cause a player to dc though, especially a killer if I feel like I'm not doing anything blatantly toxic but outplayed them. For example I had a purple rank pc nurse with high level perks dc in me after I kept out maneuvering them. Loved it

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I always assume they just had a bad match before. I like to think they don't always play that way. Stupid optimist in me.

    Normally if I go full toxic I am just tilted and want to feel like a big bully bastard killer to let off some steam. 99% of the time I don't do it, but sometimes a sequence of games can be so unideal and for some reason I just don't walk away like a sane person should. I just dive in and become the biggest dickhead on earth. Then I feel guilty for a bit, then move on, then repeat the cycle.

  • Yes, but I'll never get a proper answer.

  • I say that but only if they are toxic in the end game chat, if they say gg then no matter what they did I will say gg and move on (regardless of how upset I may be).

  • No I don't message opponents they message me and lust for me

  • Yea I take pleasure in knowing that swing chains paint brush freddys are just taking their anger out on the next match because they just got their ass whopped.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    Yea I take pleasure in knowing that swing chains paint brush freddys are just taking their anger out on the next match because they just got their ass whopped.

    You know what? That's kind of the reason I made the post. It was a Freddy with those add-ons and boy, you can tell he was upset. I just felt it while playing, that and he hard tunneled.

  • @EvanSnowWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/233585/who-hurt-you

    No. People are allowed to play how they want. This sentence is just something Survivors throw at Killers in endgame chat anytime they do something nasty.

    I use it at survivors who can't handle losing.

  • @dnj510 said:

    Depending on how your trial went, ever want to stop and ask that question to the survivor or killer?

    Wouldn't be the answer to that be obvious?

    You! You Hurt me!

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    Yea I take pleasure in knowing that swing chains paint brush freddys are just taking their anger out on the next match because they just got their ass whopped.

    Not exactly. Take this match, for example. It was my first match of the day, and as soon as I join the lobby someone is already holding a key. I know it is Swing Chains and Jump Rope instead of Red Paint Brush, but people complain about this combo, don't they?

    NoKeysAllowed.png


  • Iri head, infantry belt, noed, 1 hook mori. Not saying you can't use a strong build, but still...

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    Yea I take pleasure in knowing that swing chains paint brush freddys are just taking their anger out on the next match because they just got their ass whopped.

    I went against a Freddy last night using that add-on and also the one where everybody starts the trial asleep. He got gen rushed so hard and only got 5 hooks. Poor guy was definitely bringing Devour Hope, Make Your Choice, Haunted Grounds and a Mori next game. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    I often ask this question to survivors I forget are running no mither

    Not gonna lie. That legit made me lol. I probably even looked like a lunatic. Idc it was funny. ๐Ÿ˜†

  • @voorheesgt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2007435#Comment_2007435

    Not gonna lie. That legit made me lol. I probably even looked like a lunatic. Idc it was funny. ๐Ÿ˜†

    Glad it brought you joy lol. I for real forget no mither is a thing half the time and am confused as hell what happened to someone at start or partially through the game I forget they ran a trash perk

  • Killer hurt gen I give it touch touch

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2007546#Comment_2007546

    Not exactly. Take this match, for example. It was my first match of the day, and as soon as I join the lobby someone is already holding a key. I know it is Swing Chains and Jump Rope instead of Red Paint Brush, but people complain about this combo, don't they?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4PEDS9WXO0JB/nokeysallowed.png

    yes. Pretty much you have to run pallet fred with ######### perks to not get complaints.

    I have been pretty ruthless lately and by that I mean at no point in the trial do I take my foot off the gas. Surprising I have not got any hate just GG's which is also weird because up to that point I only seen GG from a survivor when they won.

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2008114#Comment_2008114

    Glad it brought you joy lol. I for real forget no mither is a thing half the time and am confused as hell what happened to someone at start or partially through the game I forget they ran a trash perk

    That's why I laughed! It's almost a good strategy perk for confusion... All the sudden I think I must be playing Trapper for a moment.