Calm Spirit, Fixated, Iron Will, and No Mither.

I am seriously out-surviving all other survivors with this build. The only thing that ever screws me over is Whispers and if my aura is revealed. Oh.. and Oni (ugh)

And i’m doing this while doing gens, saves, heals, and all of the useful survivor things a survivor should be doing.

Killers just can’t find me, or they lose me really quick.

It completely ruins Spirit.

Anyway, I’m having a grand ol time with Fixated with No Mither now they’ve removed that silly restriction.

Comments

  • This guy is unironically advocating no mither.

    /thread

  • One thing I'll ask is why No Mither with those other 3 perks? If your goal is to not be found why use a perk that starts you off injured when you're basically a mute survivor anyway at the start? Like wouldn't Lightweight be a better perk to take the fourth perk slot? What about Distortion or even Urban Evasion? I get you can argue it fits your playstyle but I just don't see the benefit it has.

    Yes - I understand don't leave blood behind - But to me that just tells me not to get injured in the first place if I'm trying to be stealthy.

  • Weren't you the one who always said he was sick of being found within 10 seconds of the match?

    Probably didn't age well since you use this build xD. But it kinda looks tempting to be honest. Making no sounds and leaving no blood while also walking faster seems kinda legit.

    I started using Technician since for some reason in the past 3 days, everytime I want to let go of a gen, magically a skill check appears and blows up the gen, giving away my position. I almost went insane yesterday when it happened to me 3 times in one match and got me on a hook 2 times because of it. I guess I'll play with Technician for a few days now.

  • Is No Mither for the extra 50% reduction in injured groans?

    It's a fun build but i think I'd replace NM with Lucky Break, especially when they buff it. Wasn't it on the list of buffs "coming soon?"

  • @Dustin said:

    One thing I'll ask is why No Mither with those other 3 perks? If your goal is to not be found why use a perk that starts you off injured when you're basically a mute survivor anyway at the start? Like wouldn't Lightweight be a better perk to take the fourth perk slot? What about Distortion or even Urban Evasion? I get you can argue it fits your playstyle but I just don't see the benefit it has.

    Yes - I understand don't leave blood behind - But to me that just tells me not to get injured in the first place if I'm trying to be stealthy.

    150% reduction to grunts of pain. Which means it counters Stridor. I.e. I’m still completely silent to anybody running Stridor.

  • @MrDardon said:

    Weren't you the one who always said he was sick of being found within 10 seconds of the match?

    Probably didn't age well since you use this build xD. But it kinda looks tempting to be honest. Making no sounds and leaving no blood while also walking faster seems kinda legit.

    I started using Technician since for some reason in the past 3 days, everytime I want to let go of a gen, magically a skill check appears and blows up the gen, giving away my position. I almost went insane yesterday when it happened to me 3 times in one match and got me on a hook 2 times because of it. I guess I'll play with Technician for a few days now.

    My favorite skill checks are the ones that pop up right as a survivor is hooked. I always forget and get thrown by them so when it's one of the quick skill checks I miss it pretty often

  • You have enough experience as killer that you should know that it can hurt a team really bad, when one survivor never gets chased.

    Other than that it is a nice build.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2000567#Comment_2000567

    My favorite skill checks are the ones that pop up right as a survivor is hooked. I always forget and get thrown by them so when it's one of the quick skill checks I miss it pretty often

    I don't mind those tbh. I still hear them over the "hooked" sound. But those skill checks which appear when I leave a gen make me wanna..... enter Blood Fury in real life.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2000565#Comment_2000565

    150% reduction to grunts of pain. Which means it counters Stridor. I.e. I’m still completely silent to anybody running Stridor.

    Okay - I thought that was the reason but I'll ask this as a followup - Doesn't it seem counter intuitive to start off injured missing a health state and use two perk slots up just to be silent when you could avoid getting injured without No Mither?

    If it's for the added challenge I respect that but it just seems counter intuitive outside of that.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Is No Mither for the extra 50% reduction in injured groans?

    It's a fun build but i think I'd replace NM with Lucky Break, especially when they buff it. Wasn't it on the list of buffs "coming soon?"

    That, and I like being able to easily slink away from a hook even when the killer is coming right back.

    Plus the amount of killers that just don’t pay attention and leave me on the ground...

    Just had an infectious fright Nurse do just that in my last match. I started immediately crawling away. By the time she realised her mistake and turned around, she wasn’t able to find me.

  • @SilentPill said:

    This guy is unironically advocating no mither.

    /thread

    I’ve always loved No Mither. It’s not a bad perk when knowing how to work with its strengths.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2000572#Comment_2000572

    That, and I like being able to easily slink away from a hook even when the killer is coming right back.

    Plus the amount of killers that just don’t pay attention and leave me on the ground...

    Just had an infectious fright Nurse do just that in my last match. I started immediately crawling away. By the time she realised her mistake and turned around, she wasn’t able to find me.

    For me it's a coin toss with NM. Either the killer will not see me as a threat (or maybe pity me) and leave me alone often or they will tunnel me as an easy kill. So I tend to stay away from the perk. If it had a BP buff I'd use it though 😁

  • @Dustin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2000575#Comment_2000575

    Okay - I thought that was the reason but I'll ask this as a followup - Doesn't it seem counter intuitive to start off injured missing a health state and use two perk slots up just to be silent when you could avoid getting injured without No Mither?

    If it's for the added challenge I respect that but it just seems counter intuitive outside of that.

    Because I also like being able to walk away from a hook without a trace, and being more difficult to find if the killer is foolish enough to not pick me up straight away.

    I know how to work with the perks strengths. To me the added challenge is worth the stealth pay off, and unique advantages the perk offers (in this build)

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2000561#Comment_2000561

    I’ve always loved No Mither. It’s not a bad perk when knowing how to work with its strengths.

    I’m sorry, you make many fringe arguments but this is one I have to slap down.

    Besides being a 1 shot to every killer in the game and liable to being hard tunneled; you are unable to support your team through bodyblocks, unhooking, and your build doesn’t even include dead hard or resilience to at least take advantage of the injured state.

    It’s just a mediocre, and crippling, stealth build. At least run spine chill so you don’t get bodied by ambush killers.

    You make the game a free win for any Oni player, which I assume you rarely face since those are mostly seen at high ranks; which you would not be getting to with this build.

    The only stealth perk you need in this game is spine chill. And maybe iron will. Everything else is secondary.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2000581#Comment_2000581

    Because I also like being able to walk away from a hook without a trace, and being more difficult to find if the killer is foolish enough to not pick me up straight away.

    I know how to work with the perks strengths. To me the added challenge is worth the stealth pay off, and unique advantages the perk offers (in this build)

    Alright fair enough

  • I used to love running No Mither, Iron Will, Spine Chill and Resilience on P3 Claudette. It was fun being the ninja gen jockey. I might try it again today. 🤭

  • @SilentPill said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2000584#Comment_2000584

    I’m sorry, you make many fringe arguments but this is one I have to slap down.

    Besides being a 1 shot to every killer in the game and liable to being hard tunneled; you are unable to support your team through bodyblocks, unhooking, and your build doesn’t even include dead hard or resilience to at least take advantage of the injured state.

    It’s just a mediocre, and crippling, stealth build. At least run spine chill so you don’t get bodied by ambush killers.

    You make the game a free win for any Oni player, which I assume you rarely face since those are mostly seen at high ranks; which you would not be getting to with this build.

    The only stealth perk you need in this game is spine chill. And maybe iron will. Everything else is secondary.

    You’re kidding aren’t you?!

    One of the whole point of No Mither IS to body block and do saves against tunnellers!

    The killer is FORCED to not ignore you when a No Mither user takes a protection hit. It can LITERALLY stop tunnelling of teammates because they killer doesn’t want that No Mither user self reviving from the dying state.

  • Finally someone else advocating for No Mither

    Its 100% a better perk than anyone gives it credit for

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2000597#Comment_2000597

    You’re kidding aren’t you?!

    One of the whole point of No Mither IS to body block and do saves against tunnellers!

    The killer is FORCED to not ignore you when a No Mither user takes a protection hit. It can LITERALLY stop tunnelling of teammates because they killer doesn’t want that No Mither user self reviving from the dying state.

    Ok? And you know how fast I could tunnel out a no mither user if I wanted? With no DS? This actually hurts my brain. I could probably do it in under 2 minutes.

    This is like someone coming onto the forums and arguing padded jaws trapper has some kind of secret advantage.

    There is no benefit, it’s a meme perk. Using no perk is better. Use lucky break if you don’t want pools of blood, iron will for no sounds.

    Disgusting, I instantly hate anyone on my team using no mither because it’s throwing the match before it’s even started.

  • @SilentPill said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2000615#Comment_2000615

    Ok? And you know how fast I could tunnel out a no mither user if I wanted? With no DS? This actually hurts my brain. I could probably do it in under 2 minutes.

    This is like someone coming onto the forums and arguing padded jaws trapper has some kind of secret advantage.

    There is no benefit, it’s a meme perk. Using no perk is better. Use lucky break if you don’t want pools of blood, iron will for no sounds.

    Disgusting, I instantly hate anyone on my team using no mither because it’s throwing the match before it’s even started.

    Padded jaws trapper actually has an secret advantage cause you can use it to gain stbfl stacks really fast.

    Sounds to me you need to drop the meta for a while and get out of your comfort zone. some perks are quite a bit better then people give them credit.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2000642#Comment_2000642

    Padded jaws trapper actually has an secret advantage cause you can use it to gain stbfl stacks really fast.

    Sounds to me you need to drop the meta for a while and get out of your comfort zone. some perks are quite a bit better then people give them credit.

    Thank you. Experimentation pays off dividends.

  • good build to have fun with and be immerse but ultimately forces you to throw the game

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2000642#Comment_2000642

    Padded jaws trapper actually has an secret advantage cause you can use it to gain stbfl stacks really fast.

    Sounds to me you need to drop the meta for a while and get out of your comfort zone. some perks are quite a bit better then people give them credit.

    Here it is. I guess I just don’t appreciate losing an entire health state all game so I can have a worse version of other existing perks. Or having traps that don’t damage people so I can get a perk to damage people faster.

    Whoo boy, I can’t take the forums today. I’d get brain damage reading any more of this.

  • Or just swap out No Mither for Lucky Break + Medkit and you’re set.

  • @SilentPill said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2000721#Comment_2000721

    Here it is. I guess I just don’t appreciate losing an entire health state all game so I can have a worse version of other existing perks. Or having traps that don’t damage people so I can get a perk to damage people faster.

    Whoo boy, I can’t take the forums today. I’d get brain damage reading any more of this.

    Now the no mither argument i can understand a little. It is a massive downside being injured all game. Doesn't mean it doesn't have it uses though.

    Padded Jaws lack of damage is irrelivent 9 times out of 10 though as most of the times you catch people while chasing them anyway. And it does have the benifit of getting 2 pwyf stacks instead of one. you can't deny it. Not the absolute best thing you can do on trapper ofcourse but it's far from useless.

    If you get braindamage from reading people finding out neat interactions of perks/addons that seems useless on the surface then i would hate to be your art teacher. sounds like you have zero creativity

  • Not a bad load out to use in low ranks when killers don't sweat for a 4k and tunnel the weakest link I myself have used this and other similar load outs. My personal favourite is No mither, Dead Hard, Spine Chill and Decisive Strike. So although you're not well hidden you have dead hard to get you out of a tricky spot and Decisive to punish tunnelling killers.

  • @DecisiveDwight said:

    Not a bad load out to use in low ranks when killers don't sweat for a 4k and tunnel the weakest link I myself have used this and other similar load outs. My personal favourite is No mither, Dead Hard, Spine Chill and Decisive Strike. So although you're not well hidden you have dead hard to get you out of a tricky spot and Decisive to punish tunnelling killers.

    I’m in red ranks

  • Oh, what is it, people are starting to wake up on stealth being a viable strat, a decade hasn't passed.

  • I don't think I can ever run No mither. It can mean a permanent debuff to your team if the killer has thanataphobia.

  • I think I may try the NM. I’ve been running a similar build, but I like trying new stuff!