When a swf bullies you

I just sit in a corner waiting to open the door and play gears pop or one of the Microsoft phone games what do you do? Only when my poor green rank killer deals with 4 red ranks or 3 red ranks and a green so matchmaking thinks it's fair to play the swf

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1984758#Comment_1984758

    No disrespect man but how are you gonna get any better unless you continue to fight against it? You are only hurting yourself

    Or matchmaking gets fixed...there is a reason killers are leaving the game

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1984758#Comment_1984758

    No disrespect man but how are you gonna get any better unless you continue to fight against it? You are only hurting yourself

    Or matchmaking gets fixed...there is a reason killers are leaving and survivor queues are longer not my problem

  • Said this in another post but 5 of my friends tried the game last week all of them tried from 6 to 10 PM and guess how many survivors were level 20? They quit after a couple of games 2 uninstalled the game one went back to Friday the 13th and the other two asked me to play halo with them said y not

  • Fyi, the mods are probably going to suspend you for a bit. They consider this 'not playing the game.'

  • SWFs are a fun little challenge to play against. I don't really care if they embarrass me, I try my best and that's all that matters to me.

  • @Rivyn said:

    Fyi, the mods are probably going to suspend you for a bit. They consider this 'not playing the game.'

    I am playing even if it is half the game when I cant down anyone and get looped with 1 or 2 gens left so i should let the red rank swf get their way?

  • When it is my rank I do fine I don't just quit the game

  • Ithe the game design , sometimes you win and sometimes you loose , good swf where you make 0K and 1K is less than 5% of the total games played. stop crying and Go next , like i do . dont you think ppl have rights to play togethers ?

  • @latinfla4 said:

    Said this in another post but 5 of my friends tried the game last week all of them tried from 6 to 10 PM and guess how many survivors were level 20? They quit after a couple of games 2 uninstalled the game one went back to Friday the 13th and the other two asked me to play halo with them said y not

    Your five friends were all playing at the same time, but were playing the solo mode instead of together or with you?

  • @Dizzy1096 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1985583#Comment_1985583

    The devs don't care. You're literally just bait to Behaviour Interactive so that those kind of toxic players keep playing the game and keep buying cosmetics. You're there only so that the toxic swf can have fun.

    That's why I'm taking it upon myself to deal out some vigilante justice. I've been facecamping these kind of groups all day, they can give it out but can't take it. So I'm just a thorn in Behaviour's business plan at this point.

    @latinfla4

    @Huge_Bush

    It's sad to see you guys so defeatist. Maybe next time I get a real toxic OoO clicky clicky swf I'll record it so everyone can enjoy watching them struggle against a lean, mean, chainsaw revving camping machine

    Perhaps it is sad, but I don't pretend to be a good killer. I only played it because I thought it was fun when I was fairly matched. I don't play video games to sweat my butt off, I play for fun. I have no interest in learning all the ins, outs and intricate details of the game. I also don't have Bubba and refuse to spend any more money on this game. If I did have him, I would do what you suggest, but I don't and never will unless he becomes purchasable with shards. For now, on the rare occasion that I choose to play Killer, if I am faced with a toxic team, I will enjoy going afk while watching anime or videos, knowing that the group had to wait 10+ minutes to get the match, a minute or more for loading the match and at least another 5-6 minutes of watching me look at a corner, knowing they just wasted their time and have to do it all again. It's even more enjoyable when they spend 10 minutes trying to antagonize me in order to get me to chase them.

    I do get revenge on toxic survivors when I play solo survivor though. If I witness anyone t-bagging and rushing to annoy the killer, I won't rescue them. I am a big fan of good sportsmanship and hate it when others have no respect for their opponents or their teammates. So if a killer hooks them, especially after the gens are done, buh bye- I am out. If Plunderers gives me a key and I find hatch, fare the well toxic teammates!

  • @Kellie said:

    Just play the match.

    Personally I feel like SWF can't bully killers anymore, simply because of all the nerfs and balance changes on the survivor's side.

    You can really only bully a killer nowadays if they're a complete noob.

    If you go by the DbD community's definition of bullying which...isn't bullying in the ######### slightest...it's still possible. If I see survivors doing this I just think they're goofing around because, like me, they're bored of playing the game and wanna actually have fun. Idk how people can say survivors that bring head on, flashlights, Sabo God builds etc are "bullying" the killer. 99 times out of 100 they're all gonna end up losing because they're not taking it seriously.

  • Ranks honestly mean nothing, I used to play at red ranks have even been rank 1 two years ago I went on a break from the game and I am still very rusty I am currently back at rank 8 and am trying to get back to red ranks but it is very hard, especially when I as a rank 8 killer get matched against all red ranks even rank 1 survivors because that's supposed to be fair.

    and I would much rather have a team of bullies than a team of gen rushers trying to end the trial in two minutes because queues aren't long enough I guess..

  • @Olokun said:

    Ithe the game design , sometimes you win and sometimes you loose , good swf where you make 0K and 1K is less than 5% of the total games played. stop crying and Go next , like i do . dont you think ppl have rights to play togethers ?

    Play in the evening tell me how many swf red ranks you get

  • They can play together I am not against that but make it a special lobby where killers get extra bloodpoints or something so lower rank killers aren't bullied

  • @fray1919 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1986006#Comment_1986006

    Your five friends were all playing at the same time, but were playing the solo mode instead of together or with you?

    They wanted to try the game first not going to swf them all level 20 and me a green rank especially how matchmaking is with there luck they would get a green rank killer

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1985689#Comment_1985689

    Perhaps it is sad, but I don't pretend to be a good killer. I only played it because I thought it was fun when I was fairly matched. I don't play video games to sweat my butt off, I play for fun. I have no interest in learning all the ins, outs and intricate details of the game. I also don't have Bubba and refuse to spend any more money on this game. If I did have him, I would do what you suggest, but I don't and never will unless he becomes purchasable with shards. For now, on the rare occasion that I choose to play Killer, if I am faced with a toxic team, I will enjoy going afk while watching anime or videos, knowing that the group had to wait 10+ minutes to get the match, a minute or more for loading the match and at least another 5-6 minutes of watching me look at a corner, knowing they just wasted their time and have to do it all again. It's even more enjoyable when they spend 10 minutes trying to antagonize me in order to get me to chase them.

    I do get revenge on toxic survivors when I play solo survivor though. If I witness anyone t-bagging and rushing to annoy the killer, I won't rescue them. I am a big fan of good sportsmanship and hate it when others have no respect for their opponents or their teammates. So if a killer hooks them, especially after the gens are done, buh bye- I am out. If Plunderers gives me a key and I find hatch, fare the well toxic teammates!

    Thank you I am in the same boat I will save teammates but if they are toxic to the killer to hell with them...really opens your perspective when you are on the other side...just want this for the betterment of the game

  • @Olokun said:

    Ithe the game design , sometimes you win and sometimes you loose , good swf where you make 0K and 1K is less than 5% of the total games played. stop crying and Go next , like i do . dont you think ppl have rights to play togethers ?

    Out of curiosity what rank killer are you?

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1985371#Comment_1985371

    If you go by the DbD community's definition of bullying which...isn't bullying in the ######### slightest...it's still possible. If I see survivors doing this I just think they're goofing around because, like me, they're bored of playing the game and wanna actually have fun. Idk how people can say survivors that bring head on, flashlights, Sabo God builds etc are "bullying" the killer. 99 times out of 100 they're all gonna end up losing because they're not taking it seriously.

    You sir have been blessed hope those are the swf groups you keep getting...actually I hope those are the type of groups all killer mains get

  • @The_Nightmare69 said:

    Ranks honestly mean nothing, I used to play at red ranks have even been rank 1 two years ago I went on a break from the game and I am still very rusty I am currently back at rank 8 and am trying to get back to red ranks but it is very hard, especially when I as a rank 8 killer get matched against all red ranks even rank 1 survivors because that's supposed to be fair.

    and I would much rather have a team of bullies than a team of gen rushers trying to end the trial in two minutes because queues aren't long enough I guess..

    Love this logic of ranks mean nothing so level 20 survivors matched up with say a green or purple rank killer is fair to the survivors? You have various hours of playtime and can get back up those ranks but what about people who just want to play casually and not deal with tourney level swfs?

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1986104#Comment_1986104

    They wanted to try the game first not going to swf them all level 20 and me a green rank especially how matchmaking is with there luck they would get a green rank killer

    But if there were five of them and you, why wouldn't they do Kill Your Friends to learn the game? There's the perfect number and they're all playing at the same time. I'm just saying, this is a weird story.

  • Rank 1 Killer and Survivor with 2 K hours + . Why you asked question if i was rank 20 wouldnt be the same ? XD

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1986103#Comment_1986103

    Play in the evening tell me how many swf red ranks you get

    in EU i play in the morning, Survivor ATM mostly solo , i mostly get teamed with potatoes i'm out around 50% of the time ,

    in the evening i play killer for faster queues(morning faster queue for survivor) i get 5% SWF 4 man (2man squad are not a big deal i 4K 95% of the time as spirit. as bubba 2K most of the time . Maybe you are a part of killers here who cant admit a defeat but i repeat the deafeat is a part of the game. and before you say how old are you : i'm 37 maybe i m more mature than you.

  • @fray1919 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1986924#Comment_1986924

    But if there were five of them and you, why wouldn't they do Kill Your Friends to learn the game? There's the perfect number and they're all playing at the same time. I'm just saying, this is a weird story.

    They wanted to jump right in to the game to see why I was hesitant to do a swf and yeah they learned real quick unfortunately

  • @Olokun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1986933#Comment_1986933

    Rank 1 Killer and Survivor with 2 K hours + . Why you asked question if i was rank 20 wouldnt be the same ? XD

    So using your logic I should depip to level 20 kill new survivors and enjoy it since there are more killers in the lobby and I get to spread the cycle of bullying...imagine less survivors who want to play because of my game knowledge benefits everyone...I mean rank doesn't matter right?

  • I want the game to be better not spread the toxic behavior around

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1986733#Comment_1986733

    Love this logic of ranks mean nothing so level 20 survivors matched up with say a green or purple rank killer is fair to the survivors? You have various hours of playtime and can get back up those ranks but what about people who just want to play casually and not deal with tourney level swfs?

    No you misunderstand me, what I mean is that the ranks carry no value in the game. Me in purple or green ranks gets ranked against red ranks. very unfair. what's even more unfair I loose progress in my rank when I as a green or purple ranks loose to a rank 1 killer/survivor. So I feel like ranks are meaningless as long as they do not contribute to matchmaking.

  • @The_Nightmare69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1986943#Comment_1986943

    No you misunderstand me, what I mean is that the ranks carry no value in the game. Me in purple or green ranks gets ranked against red ranks. very unfair. what's even more unfair I loose progress in my rank when I as a green or purple ranks loose to a rank 1 killer/survivor. So I feel like ranks are meaningless as long as they do not contribute to matchmaking.

    My apologies I did misread that...red rank swf bullying is more frequent which is my issue...go rank 11 try to get that 1 facecamping kill if you can

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1987732#Comment_1987732

    They wanted to jump right in to the game to see why I was hesitant to do a swf and yeah they learned real quick unfortunately

    Assuming your story is true, you did a very poor job introducing them to the game.

  • @fray1919 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1989436#Comment_1989436

    Assuming your story is true, you did a very poor job introducing them to the game.

    First what do I get from lying and second imagine how many new players go through this same scenario

  • @latinfla4 said:

    I just sit in a corner waiting to open the door and play gears pop or one of the Microsoft phone games what do you do? Only when my poor green rank killer deals with 4 red ranks or 3 red ranks and a green so matchmaking thinks it's fair to play the swf

    You will never learn to beat them with that attitude. Either grow a pair and learn to beat them, or uninstall the game.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1989879#Comment_1989879

    First what do I get from lying and second imagine how many new players go through this same scenario

    First, you make your opinion seem more valid and popular and can draw financial loss potential into it, which could give hope that BHVR will be pressured into making changes that you'd agree with.

    Second, I don't imagine most new players in groups of five get the game and play the same day at the same time and not at least try playing in a few matches together while learning the game. I would wager that situation has only happened to the five people you described.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231259/when-a-swf-bullies-you

    You will never learn to beat them with that attitude. Either grow a pair and learn to beat them, or uninstall the game.

    I do fine with my own rank I don't want to play rank 1 super squads as a green rank killer

  • @fray1919 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990589#Comment_1990589

    First, you make your opinion seem more valid and popular and can draw financial loss potential into it, which could give hope that BHVR will be pressured into making changes that you'd agree with.

    Second, I don't imagine most new players in groups of five get the game and play the same day at the same time and not at least try playing in a few matches together while learning the game. I would wager that situation has only happened to the five people you described.

    Why would making the game more positive and less toxic be a bad thing...would that not make more people play because of good matchmaking which means more money for them and a better player base away from bullies. For the second point yeah I cant speak for all new players obviously just what happened to my friends but can you honestly say that any new player has fair matchmaking when playing as killer especially from about 6pm to 10pm?

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990597#Comment_1990597

    I do fine with my own rank I don't want to play rank 1 super squads as a green rank killer

    I'll repeat what I said....


    You'll never get better unless you play against people better than you. So either man up or find another game. ruining the game for 4 others because you're having a hissy fit is what weaklings do.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990606#Comment_1990606

    Why would making the game more positive and less toxic be a bad thing...would that not make more people play because of good matchmaking which means more money for them and a better player base away from bullies. For the second point yeah I cant speak for all new players obviously just what happened to my friends but can you honestly say that any new player has fair matchmaking when playing as killer especially from about 6pm to 10pm?

    I'm sorry, I want to be clear that I'm not saying your ideals are wrong.

    To your specific point in this post, I agree that matchmaking is a mess. I've seen rank 15 killers matched with rank 1-8 survivors, and I've seen rank 10-ish players matched with a rank 1 killer. Assuming rank correlates to skill (which I've seen debated, but I don't know the inner workings), I don't think that's good. And I believe I'm on record as saying that the matchmaking is very unfair for players.

  • SWF is strong, but they're honestly the most balanced aspect of the game as it stands. Solo queue is basically an unplayable mess unless you build yourself around letting everyone else around you die. The rainbow ranks don't help as you end up rotating the two good survivors unhooking the bad. It's even more questionable when you find only a single red rank paired with a yellow and two brown at the end screen.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990610#Comment_1990610

    I'll repeat what I said....

    You'll never get better unless you play against people better than you. So either man up or find another game. ruining the game for 4 others because you're having a hissy fit is what weaklings do.

    Not everyone wants to get better. Some people want to play a casual match. Most people play games for fun, not to sweat their butt off against people who are much better than them. If you were to play basket ball and were matched against the NBAs top players over and over and over, you'd get tired and frustrated with it pretty quickly.

    He isn't ruining the game for anyone, the swf sweat squads are ruining his game since they play with outside communication which this game isn't designed around. If anyone is ruining anyones game, it is Behavior for allowing red rank 3k +hour swf players to be matched against casual, less skilled killers.

  • It's like this - every game will beat you somehow.. somettimes it will stomp you hard


    If you can't find enjoyment even when getting stomped hard, then this is the wrong game for you. don't waste your time.


    I'm saying this as a gamer fast hitting 50 who's been at this for decades now. this is supposed to be something you enjoy even when you are getting your ass handed to you. The fact you aren't having fun getting whipped means you need to go out there and find a different game. We don't hurt for choice in this day and age.


    Good luck out there, no matter what you decide.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I don't get bullied by anyone anymore. But speaking from experience, you'll never improve unless you try and play the game out. Mastering the basics will get you to red ranks. Mastering the intermediate stuff will let you 4k every game at rank 1 if you choose to.

    Really? Red ranks are even more salty when they lose..

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231259/when-a-swf-bullies-you

    I just put my big boy pants on and just slug every single one of them. Once they use their unbreakables slug them all again. An incredible clown can absolutely wipe the floor with a bully squad, because they don't expect you to be good. I actually beat a bully squad last night just using shadowborn on clown with no addons lol. They told me to go die.

    Don't Know about you, but I enjoy when a bully text right after the game ends to complain on how bad you are and how you killed him ..

  • @killz4fun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1985311#Comment_1985311

    Don't Know about you, but I enjoy when a bully text right after the game ends to complain on how bad you are and how you killed him ..

    Same it's pretty funny, because they can never come up with anything original.

  • @Dizzy1096 said:

    Camp one of them. It really riles them up and they'll say all sorts to get under your skin in the postgame chat. I sit back and smile knowing that I got under their skin and gave them a taste of their own medicine. Even if 3 make it out they absolutely hate the fact that you camped one of them.

    You are the man ..

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990610#Comment_1990610

    I'll repeat what I said....

    You'll never get better unless you play against people better than you. So either man up or find another game. ruining the game for 4 others because you're having a hissy fit is what weaklings do.

    And yet I will say I try and I don't get better because I get stomped by higher ranks than me I am learning but not enough to take out a sweaty team of 4 red ranks so wasting time so they are happy clicking and tbagging body blocking using all meta perks on top of verbal abuse in the end game...y lower myself to thier standard let them waste their time they don't deserve the satisfaction.

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990668#Comment_1990668

    Same it's pretty funny, because they can never come up with anything original.

    Yea, some are just like bots.. always cry about you tunneling even if you don't, like they can't believe they actually lost.. anyway, that's my favorite part now..

  • @fray1919 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990618#Comment_1990618

    I'm sorry, I want to be clear that I'm not saying your ideals are wrong.

    To your specific point in this post, I agree that matchmaking is a mess. I've seen rank 15 killers matched with rank 1-8 survivors, and I've seen rank 10-ish players matched with a rank 1 killer. Assuming rank correlates to skill (which I've seen debated, but I don't know the inner workings), I don't think that's good. And I believe I'm on record as saying that the matchmaking is very unfair for players.

    Thank you that is one of the points of this post...fair matchmaking benefits everybody they make more money and a more positive player base let the red ranks play red ranks

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990633#Comment_1990633

    And yet I will say I try and I don't get better because I get stomped by higher ranks than me I am learning but not enough to take out a sweaty team of 4 red ranks so wasting time so they are happy clicking and tbagging body blocking using all meta perks on top of verbal abuse in the end game...y lower myself to thier standard let them waste their time they don't deserve the satisfaction.

    You don't have to explain yourself. You have every right to not play against swf who out rank and out skill you. The onus is on the devs to provide a proper match for players. You payed money for this game, you're entitled to be fairly matched with opponents with similar skill.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990610#Comment_1990610

    I'll repeat what I said....

    You'll never get better unless you play against people better than you. So either man up or find another game. ruining the game for 4 others because you're having a hissy fit is what weaklings do.

    funny you say you get better if you play others better then you but the survivors are the one better then you survivor mode and killer mode are different gameplay survivors are easy killer are hard, not saying survivors get out all the time(solo) but swf get out most of the time.

    fun fact most killers can't handle most swf groups like 4 or 5 can handle them most need good add on and perks to be able to handle them.

    say stop saying play people who are better then you because survivors are not better then playing an easier mode.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990633#Comment_1990633

    Not everyone wants to get better. Some people want to play a casual match. Most people play games for fun, not to sweat their butt off against people who are much better than them. If you were to play basket ball and were matched against the NBAs top players over and over and over, you'd get tired and frustrated with it pretty quickly.

    He isn't ruining the game for anyone, the swf sweat squads are ruining his game since they play with outside communication which this game isn't designed around. If anyone is ruining anyones game, it is Behavior for allowing red rank 3k +hour swf players to be matched against casual, less skilled killers.

    Thank you for the response I love this game...nobody want to be bullied.

    I know this isn't the first of these types of posts but feel it needs to be said

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990654#Comment_1990654

    Thank you for the response I love this game...nobody want to be bullied.

    I know this isn't the first of these types of posts but feel it needs to be said

    No Problem! This is what the devs provide the forums for - Feedback. If you have an issue or suggestion or even praise, this is the place to do it. As long as you're respectful, no one has a right to tell you not to post. And I agree, the devs need to be constantly reminded that many players are unhappy with the crappy matchmaking that they provide.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990654#Comment_1990654

    Thank you for the response I love this game...nobody want to be bullied.

    I know this isn't the first of these types of posts but feel it needs to be said

    Would part of your definition of bullying be a killer "shaking their head" at a survivor they just knocked down sprinting for a window?

1 2 3