When a swf bullies you

I just sit in a corner waiting to open the door and play gears pop or one of the Microsoft phone games what do you do? Only when my poor green rank killer deals with 4 red ranks or 3 red ranks and a green so matchmaking thinks it's fair to play the swf

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990709#Comment_1990709

    No Problem! This is what the devs provide the forums for - Feedback. If you have an issue or suggestion or even praise, this is the place to do it. As long as you're respectful, no one has a right to tell you not to post. And I agree, the devs need to be constantly reminded that many players are unhappy with the crappy matchmaking that they provide.

    Thank you for the kind words....Just curious someone mentioned to me matchmaking used to be match the highest survivor with the same killer rank correct? Why was that changed

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990610#Comment_1990610

    I'll repeat what I said....

    You'll never get better unless you play against people better than you. So either man up or find another game. ruining the game for 4 others because you're having a hissy fit is what weaklings do.

    Do you play killer against swf groups?

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990633#Comment_1990633

    funny you say you get better if you play others better then you but the survivors are the one better then you survivor mode and killer mode are different gameplay survivors are easy killer are hard, not saying survivors get out all the time(solo) but swf get out most of the time.

    fun fact most killers can't handle most swf groups like 4 or 5 can handle them most need good add on and perks to be able to handle them.

    say stop saying play people who are better then you because survivors are not better then playing an easier mode.

    Nope, I will keep saying it - get better. Learn to beat them. I say this to myself. Hell, I got my ass handed to me by a rank 1 SWF today. It happens. If you can't hack it, find another game

  • Yup, all the time. And I get beat, a lot. but I look at them as learning opportunities

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990698#Comment_1990698

    Nope, I will keep saying it - get better. Learn to beat them. I say this to myself. Hell, I got my ass handed to me by a rank 1 SWF today. It happens. If you can't hack it, find another game

    Y is it always leave the game shouldn't you want the game to be better? In fairness I am doing a service by adding one more killer to the long survivor wait lobbies

  • An swf bullies you by smashing the gens and leaving (showing how op survivor is). A group that bunches up and tries to flashlight and stun etc are fun because you should win that as a killer as they are not doing anything useful.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990732#Comment_1990732

    Yup, all the time. And I get beat, a lot. but I look at them as learning opportunities

    Alright enlighten me then give me tips instead of saying leave the game balls in your court sensei.... I usually main doctor wraith and hag

  • @Snap_Tobiyume said:

    I don't get bullied. They genrush, and I'll four man slug them. Easy. But I main nurse. Different story with other killers. I'll typically just catch someone in endgame and camp them until death, getting grabs off unhooks bc baits don't work on me.

    Tried nurse cant seem to get the hang of her on console

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990776#Comment_1990776

    Alright enlighten me then give me tips instead of saying leave the game balls in your court sensei.... I usually main doctor wraith and hag

    Wait, I think you've lost the plot...do you want less bullying or do you want to be more competitive?

  • "https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990776#Comment_1990776

    Alright enlighten me then give me tips instead of saying leave the game balls in your court sensei.... I usually main doctor wraith and hag"


    No, I don't teach people who aren't interested in learning. you're here just to get validation and coddling.


    Come back to me as a man, and I'll teach you the ways of the Doctor.

  • SWF's is why I play Spirit with stridor, I'd rather have a chance to 4K then struggle to get a 1K, tea-bagged and laughed at if I play my actual mains, such as Wraith and Leatherface.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1988447#Comment_1988447

    So using your logic I should depip to level 20 kill new survivors and enjoy it since there are more killers in the lobby and I get to spread the cycle of bullying...imagine less survivors who want to play because of my game knowledge benefits everyone...I mean rank doesn't matter right?

    No, i did not said that . Just play like you want , learn from your defeats and your wins . Personally i dont care about ranks , sometimes i play chill, and sometimes tryhard , and im rank 1 because of my playtime . You dont need to tryhard to rank up unless at higher ranks, which ones will be somehow removed or changed once when mmr will go live. I rec all my games so i can watch them again to see what mistake i ve made . So you can learn from it and i suggest you to watch some streamers to see which strats works .

  • @latinfla4 said:

    I just sit in a corner waiting to open the door and play gears pop or one of the Microsoft phone games what do you do? Only when my poor green rank killer deals with 4 red ranks or 3 red ranks and a green so matchmaking thinks it's fair to play the swf

    I play like a toxic killer just like them, I’ll hook them and place them in the basement (If its nearby) and then just camp them. Im not just going to give up and go stand in a corner like some baby so they could laugh at me....thats just sad. Why dont you try and beat them instead of instantly giving up? What killer do you usually play as?

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990716#Comment_1990716

    Thank you for the kind words....Just curious someone mentioned to me matchmaking used to be match the highest survivor with the same killer rank correct? Why was that changed

    Not enough high rank killers to match against high rank survivors. I figure once killers repeatedly face those survivors over and over they either leave the game, switch to survivor or derank to get out of red ranks.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990698#Comment_1990698

    Nope, I will keep saying it - get better. Learn to beat them. I say this to myself. Hell, I got my ass handed to me by a rank 1 SWF today. It happens. If you can't hack it, find another game

    @FrenziedRoach said:

    "https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990776#Comment_1990776

    Alright enlighten me then give me tips instead of saying leave the game balls in your court sensei.... I usually main doctor wraith and hag"

    No, I don't teach people who aren't interested in learning. you're here just to get validation and coddling.

    Come back to me as a man, and I'll teach you the ways of the Doctor.

    really I don't think you could teach anything to anyone like you said you still get your butt handed to you by swf and for the most part I do good on my own.

    was just saying no matter how much you learn from this game killer is still harder the survivor even will be and swf brakes the game.

  • @fray1919 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990787#Comment_1990787

    Wait, I think you've lost the plot...do you want less bullying or do you want to be more competitive?

    Both in a fair environment less bullying is ideal overall but couldn't hurt to listen for more tips

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990775#Comment_1990775

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990817#Comment_1990817

    really I don't think you could teach anything to anyone like you said you still get your butt handed to you by swf and for the most part I do good on my own.

    was just saying no matter how much you learn from this game killer is still harder the survivor even will be and swf brakes the game.

    That unfortunately seems to be true

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990729#Comment_1990729

    Not enough high rank killers to match against high rank survivors. I figure once killers repeatedly face those survivors over and over they either leave the game, switch to survivor or derank to get out of red ranks.

    Seems like a sad state for the game surprised there isn't a simple incentive like double points to play killer during the 6 -10pm timeframe to get more survivors to play killer

  • @MudSpit83 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231259/when-a-swf-bullies-you

    I play like a toxic killer just like them, I’ll hook them and place them in the basement (If its nearby) and then just camp them. Im not just going to give up and go stand in a corner like some baby so they could laugh at me....thats just sad. Why dont you try and beat them instead of instantly giving up? What killer do you usually play as?

    Usually play doctor wraith or hag

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    "https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990776#Comment_1990776

    Alright enlighten me then give me tips instead of saying leave the game balls in your court sensei.... I usually main doctor wraith and hag"

    No, I don't teach people who aren't interested in learning. you're here just to get validation and coddling.

    Come back to me as a man, and I'll teach you the ways of the Doctor.

    So your useful advice is leave the game or you say to man up I ask you for tips and you don't give any useful feedback...ball is in your court

  • @Olokun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1989445#Comment_1989445

    No, i did not said that . Just play like you want , learn from your defeats and your wins . Personally i dont care about ranks , sometimes i play chill, and sometimes tryhard , and im rank 1 because of my playtime . You dont need to tryhard to rank up unless at higher ranks, which ones will be somehow removed or changed once when mmr will go live. I rec all my games so i can watch them again to see what mistake i ve made . So you can learn from it and i suggest you to watch some streamers to see which strats works .

    Yeah I have been watching monto otz dowsey and ohtofu any other recommendations?

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1991022#Comment_1991022

    Yeah I have been watching monto otz dowsey and ohtofu any other recommendations?

    Otz is more killer sided so if you prefer side go for him , if you have questions , you can ask him ^^ . I like tru3ta1ent too here you can see 50/50 killer and survivor. Dont forgot if you want to play perfectly the game you need to learn the 2 sides of the game.

  • I generally just look for hatch and stand on it. They will stand in the doorway a very long time just to teabag, but I am not coming, just patiently waiting for them to GTFO.

  • @Olokun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1994591#Comment_1994591

    Otz is more killer sided so if you prefer side go for him , if you have questions , you can ask him ^^ . I like tru3ta1ent too here you can see 50/50 killer and survivor. Dont forgot if you want to play perfectly the game you need to learn the 2 sides of the game.

    Thanks his vids have been pretty informative...love that otz trutalent debate

  • @alaenyia said:

    I generally just look for hatch and stand on it. They will stand in the doorway a very long time just to teabag, but I am not coming, just patiently waiting for them to GTFO.

    Yeah the ones that tbag and click trying to get your attention at the end are the worst...leave and let me get to the next game

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990775#Comment_1990775

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990817#Comment_1990817

    really I don't think you could teach anything to anyone like you said you still get your butt handed to you by swf and for the most part I do good on my own.

    was just saying no matter how much you learn from this game killer is still harder the survivor even will be and swf brakes the game.

    I would argue I can teach the right mental mindset to handle defeat.

    You see, the difference between myself and your average Joe is I look inward first anytime I get beat

    Who cares if SWF is broken, who cares if XYZ is overpowered. It's on me to find a way to beat it. If I ever find myself getting frustrated to the point I ragequit - then it's time to put the game down and come back with a different mindset.

    Too many people continue to play on tilt or pissed off when the best thing they can do is turn it off and ask themselves if they want to keep at it.

    If you don't want to fight SWF highly coordinated teams that aren't completely braindead, then maybe this is not the right game for you. In a world where we are no hurting for choice in multiplayer experiences, it boggles me that people would repeatedly piss themselves off by playing something they are clearly not enjoying.

  • I give it my best effort at first but if it gets really bad and there is no hope to win I will just go run around the map breaking stuff lol

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1992478#Comment_1992478

    I would argue I can teach the right mental mindset to handle defeat.

    You see, the difference between myself and your average Joe is I look inward first anytime I get beat

    Who cares if SWF is broken, who cares if XYZ is overpowered. It's on me to find a way to beat it. If I ever find myself getting frustrated to the point I ragequit - then it's time to put the game down and come back with a different mindset.

    Too many people continue to play on tilt or pissed off when the best thing they can do is turn it off and ask themselves if they want to keep at it.

    If you don't want to fight SWF highly coordinated teams that aren't completely braindead, then maybe this is not the right game for you. In a world where we are no hurting for choice in multiplayer experiences, it boggles me that people would repeatedly piss themselves off by playing something they are clearly not enjoying.

    Good on you, Frenzied. That's the right mentality!

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1992478#Comment_1992478

    I would argue I can teach the right mental mindset to handle defeat.

    You see, the difference between myself and your average Joe is I look inward first anytime I get beat

    Who cares if SWF is broken, who cares if XYZ is overpowered. It's on me to find a way to beat it. If I ever find myself getting frustrated to the point I ragequit - then it's time to put the game down and come back with a different mindset.

    Too many people continue to play on tilt or pissed off when the best thing they can do is turn it off and ask themselves if they want to keep at it.

    If you don't want to fight SWF highly coordinated teams that aren't completely braindead, then maybe this is not the right game for you. In a world where we are no hurting for choice in multiplayer experiences, it boggles me that people would repeatedly piss themselves off by playing something they are clearly not enjoying.

    Thank you for the input...I understand the logic I take breaks from the game for awhile...just this week i haven't played til later today since Monday night...come back to see if it was fixed play some matches against my rank or my rank and maybe a purple or 1 red and do well enough...the mindset where I stop caring is on those matches where ibam clearly outmatched and decide to do other things while I wait for the next game

1 2 3 ›