Decisive Strike still not changed in the mid chapter patch
I just read the patch notes of the new mid chapter patch and yet again Decisive will go unchanged.. who else knew this was going to happen? I'm not annoyed just disappointed really. Least they buffed Noed 1 and 2.
Oh and I see no Freddy buffs either.
Oh and I see no Freddy buffs either.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
But thats just Bubba talk.
good
With all the talk about it I was sure it would make it in, I am kind of dissapointed with this decision to be honest as the reason doesnt make sense, its a stun without dropping them nothing else how hard can it be!
You lied to us, @McLean! You lied to us.

Well at least they nerfed hook distance, buffed sabotage, and basically removed slugging.
This will be so much fun!
/S
Anyone can say whatever they want, even if it's not true. Lying is a thing people do.
They already complain on the steam forum, that this patch is totally killer sided, since healing was nerfed.
when you use tier 3 ds on a hag
DS is easily countered by enduring and i believe trappers skill check perk (I dont like his perk and cant remember the name) and really just docs tier 2 or 3 madness easily counters it so i prefer them focusing on krueger and not on ds, also if you think i typed this cause i like ds i really dislike the perk
Yeah, uhmm, that was a month ago.
A lot can change in a month, they weren't lying.
He said that it WILL be in the patch, not that it might be.
Thats lying in deed
Yeah, i wasn't specific enough.
They aren't lying, they made a mistake saying they're certain about what is coming when it in fact wasn't.
If you'll call that lying, fine by me. But then i'd say you're judging too harsh on that quote.
He's already not my favorite by being so dismissive of issues sometimes, but that's also about the only thing about him i can think of that's less likable.
I am judging harsh because this is not the first time they delayed DS now
That's why they avoid giving specific dates, because you never know what might happen between now and then.
I lost any hope of ever seeing a change to Decisive Strike when they introduced Rancor. They must know that the most toxic, annoying elements of the community rely on Decisive Strike and that nerfing or reworking it (it should have been totally scrapped and replaced like Tinkerer at least a full year ago) would cause a tidal wave of tears that would make every other anti-survivor change since the game's launch put together look small by comparison.
Its not like I blaming devs and demand DS nerf cause they promised it. I just saw opportunity for joke. Don't take me seriously, lol.
There's plenty of other cool stuff in the patch though, DS is annoying, but some of the changes will help with DS a little.
But we'll find out tomorrow why they didn't deliver the DS change.
My thoughts on the hook change making the wiggle mechanic actually exist

My thoughts on EVERYTHING ELSE

they changed hook distances so you wouldn't get gaps in the map that had none making it nearly impossible to hook, but I guess you'd rather have areas on the map that have no hooks so you can have multiple hooks needlessly close together.
buffed sabotage, I don't like this change honestly, we'll see how it plays out but I don't often see sabo in game any more so making it a little more relevant might be fun.
basically removed slugging, wat? It takes longer to heal on the floor now, except you can heal a little more, which doesn't at all prevent slugging?
Sabotage: toolboxes will be more efficient, even without the perk.
Slugging: if there are no hooks left, the killer will be forced to slug. Unbreakable will be new meta. Because it increases the heal time while slugged. Other survivors don't have to stay a few seconds to heal, they can do a "drive by ".
when it only takes less than a second to get a survivor up that effectively makes slugging non viable in many situations
this implies every game you play is going to have 4 men running around sabotaging stuff, which simply isn’t going to happen every game. We can pretend it does though, if you like.
meh, don’t care about sabotage I literally stated I don’t like this change.
But it also means survivors have to heal for longer on the floor, which means who ever is doing a “driveby” has to get chased even longer before they can effectively attempt to heal.
and why do you care if unbreakable is meta, I don’t get why you guys are moaning so hard about which perks are used more, lol.
and again if you have pretty much everyone slugged they certainly aren’t breaking hooks are they 😂
Heads up, I wouldn't bother replying to this SenzuDuck anymore, all they're doing is farming for comments to post to Twitter to mock with other streamers.
... Have you seen these forums?
I guess we will have to equip agitation again. We come back to two reserved perk slots now (agitation and ruin). A nice step back..
I like sharing the humour I see in posts from people who say pallets being far apart is a survivor buff, what can I say?
Someone actually said that?
What in the actual #########?
Yeet said it, obviously.
He truly believes more space between pallets and safe zones is a buff to survivors.
That makes no sense.
How do some people even attempt these mental gymnastic?
The same guy said this, tbh.
This boy be watching some Rick and Morty.
Yes, my 274 followers = 22k people.
I do believe you're stalking me, please move away.
This is a public forum, the comments are public.
Yes but you're constantly reporting stuff like this to Jendenise, who does have 22k followers.
I'm not saying that these aren't public comments or that you're not technically right. But there is a reason most social media has rules about witch hunting / hiding username information.
I'm not stalking you anymore than you're stalking the people you openly ######### on twitter. Becase hey, those are public comments right?
Yo, maybe all of you will just wait and be patience
I have only ever once tagged JenDenise in my post, and it was when someone constantly was talking ######### about her in every post he made, so no, don't make up lies - I don't tag Jendenise in my posts "constantly" at all.
I never post links, and I never tell anyone to go to the threads.
Specifically going to my profile on twitter is different than me browsing a forum and coming across something I find funny.
So in short, I don't tag Jen at all, I don't tell people where to go to find the posts, and lastly, going to my profile, to talk about my tweets on the forum... Full circle, eh?
I hope you realize your Twitter is most certainly considered a public space on the internet. It's the equivalent of standing on a street corner and shouting into the wind. Shock and awe, people might actually hear you.
And you're so close to realizing my entire message, but you ######### the bed at the end. So it's only creepy and stalker-y if it happens to you?
Wow, it''s almost like you completely ignored the fact that your first few statements like 22K & Jendensie were complete hyperbole and made up.
I'm assuming your reply took so long because you were scouring my tweets to call me out, and decided upon finding out you're wrong completely passed over that segment in my reply, well done.
Also, this forum is also considered a public space, therefore it's like standing on a street corner and shouting into the wind, so someone carrying your message onto another street corner isn't really a big deal.
No one is coming here in the droves to attack these people I have screenshotted, not 22K people, not Jendenise, no one.
Continue being offended and upset for other people, it'll do you lots of good.