Decisive Strike still not changed in the mid chapter patch
I just read the patch notes of the new mid chapter patch and yet again Decisive will go unchanged.. who else knew this was going to happen? I'm not annoyed just disappointed really. Least they buffed Noed 1 and 2.
Oh and I see no Freddy buffs either.
Oh and I see no Freddy buffs either.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
You do realize that if you're going to accuse someone then repeatedly do so it's good to make sure you have your facts straight.
That's who quoted you in his post not @SenzuDuck and in fact if you look at his replies you're stuff was edited out.
Also don't start flame war stuff like that on the forums it's not even remotely helpful let alone allowed.
Keep thinking like that. Like I said, it wasn't even a year ago under similar circumstances that I got harassment and a death threat because Morf couldn't resist mocking me in front of all his viewers/followers. While I put 99% of the blame of the people who actually went out and made contact with me in such a manner, I still begrudge him that last 1% for opening me up as an "acceptable target".
That's the kind of ######### I have a personal beef with and hate to see. You think it's harmless fun because "Hey, I think this guy is an idiot, let's make fun of him!". Meanwhile I've now learned the hard way I need 4 differently named accounts with no connection depending on the platform to interact with the DbD community.
Keep being petty and using complete strangers for e-validation on other social media. That's all this forum is good for right? Finding your next target of mockery?
Oh noooo, someone who has a massive audience hurt you, I don't have a massive audience, continue pretending 22K people are coming here to attack you. (hint, they aren't).
oh no, someone shared a public post in another public place. The people who care are already here talking smack in posts, they aren't about to make an account because I made a post on twitter, sweetheart.
Locking this because it has gone totally off topic. Apologies @The_Fallen_Utopia - please feel free to make another thread if you would like to, one which people will hopefully keep on topic!