I have an idea! You guys should do an official poll! We could have people on social media nominate some names, you all could pick the top 5 or so and then make a poll. Then you could make a charm and/or cosmetic featuring the newly named kitty. Nea would be a great cosmetic candidate since she's a Certified Cat Lady in the making.
Yes, I know I'm a marketing genius, thank you ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I vote for Mr. Bigglesworth
Jonesy from alien
obviously...
personally i think he should be called John
Fraidey.
Dog
This game is gonna need a LOT more lasagna
Hmmm OK. But only if I get one MILLION bloodpoints!
Woah they've been teasing an Alien chapter for years!
His name is Bingus the Spine Chill Cat.
Kitty McKittycat
Mr. Meowington
@MandyTalk
@Rizzo90
@Peanits
I have an idea! You guys should do an official poll! We could have people on social media nominate some names, you all could pick the top 5 or so and then make a poll. Then you could make a charm and/or cosmetic featuring the newly named kitty. Nea would be a great cosmetic candidate since she's a Certified Cat Lady in the making.
Yes, I know I'm a marketing genius, thank you ๐
Fleabag
These are the questions that need to be asked. ๐ค
I love this one.
Duel of the Fates -- BHVR Mods version.
Which name is right?
/s
Kitty Purry. ๐
Obviously it's Kuroneko.
Goose from Captain Marvel