Tru Talents "Idea" for a tournament

I want to make games more interactive and fun. So heres how I'm gonna do that:

Killers can use Ruin and it cant be cleansed. (I already lost interest).

Your opinions, cause it seems so stupid and typical Tru killer main as per usual to me. 🤣

Comments

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    Ok... I feel kinda lost (probably cause I play casually)

    Can someone explain how Comp really works

    Or show me where to go for the information

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZlLZqJu9Mw Here you go


    EDIT: That was the Sequel Video Here is the Original- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB-AbVDFsY4

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    Ok... I feel kinda lost (probably cause I play casually)

    Can someone explain how Comp really works

    Or show me where to go for the information

    Based on the 'The Best of the Best tournament ';

    Survivor

    - Generator being completed = 2 points

    - An survivor escaping = 2 points

    Total number of points for survivors is 10 (2 per generator for 5 generators) + 8 (2 per survivor escaping for 4 survivors)

    = 18 points

    Killer

    - 1 point per hook

    - 1 point per death

    - not awarded points for survivor processing a hook stage

    (So hooking a survivor 3 times to death would be 3 points for the hooks and 1 for the death making 4. If a survivor was hooked once and died through the stages (I.e. not saved ) then it would be 2 in total - 1 for the hook and 1 for the death)

    Thats the basic rules but its more tactical. Killers sometimes face camp survivors tk death because although the killer gets less points, he's depriving the survivors of points (if someone dies you've deprived the surviving team of 2 points immediately since they won't escape, plus 1 less survivors reduces gen efficiency etc)

    Its also not altruistic because at the end of the game if 3 survivors are at an exit gate and one on hook the they'll often leave the person to die to get the survival points.

    Basically True wants to make it more about saves, pubish slugging and camping etc

    Hope this helps!

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    Ok... I feel kinda lost (probably cause I play casually)

    Can someone explain how Comp really works

    Or show me where to go for the information

    Also meant to say in that tournament no points for saves and if a survivor bleeds out no points for the kill

  • I don’t get all the arguments going on but this thread. Is this his idea just for a tournament based on high skilled players or is it his idea of what he thinks the game should be?

    For a tournament I think it would be a really good idea, would make it a way better game to spectate since it would involve loads more chases and less camping/tunneling.

    For the normal game of course it’s a terrible idea

  • @Mugombo said:

    I don’t get all the arguments going on but this thread. Is this his idea just for a tournament based on high skilled players or is it his idea of what he thinks the game should be?

    For a tournament I think it would be a really good idea, would make it a way better game to spectate since it would involve loads more chases and less camping/tunneling.

    For the normal game of course it’s a terrible idea

    Only tournament

  • From what i understand, this all comes from tournaments where killers camp rather than actively seek, tunnel to make the 3v1 and an easier game, and slug for the map pressure.

    The ruin bit is because a coordinated team can lose the game in 4 minutes with a single chase. Having ruin up heavily incentives killers to leave the hook and pressure the gens.

    Slugging is a valid strategy, so his idea is slug all you want but after 30 seconds you lose points.

    No hatch escapes which i think is not good but his argument is the rng factor of finding the hatch.

    Are his ideas perfect? No. But who gets perfect on the first draft?

    I wouldnt mind seeing a few games played with these rules just to see what happens.

  • Then I think it’s a really good idea, the only issue I see is how would they implement / referee the rules of no camping/tunneling/slugging. But that’s for the tournament organisers to figure out

  • @Mugombo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1967138#Comment_1967138

    Then I think it’s a really good idea, the only issue I see is how would they implement / referee the rules of no camping/tunneling/slugging. But that’s for the tournament organisers to figure out

    Me too. I'm not saying every single thing is perfect but as someone already mentioned no one gets 100% with a first draft

  • @Hex_Salt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1967085#Comment_1967085

    Also meant to say in that tournament no points for saves and if a survivor bleeds out no points for the kill

    Then make saving worth 1 point

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966983#Comment_1966983

    Uncleansable Ruin would be OP in a world of camping and tunnelling (i.e. current DBD), sure.

    Or it would be OP in a world were most players are playing Spirit or Nurse against strong teams (i.e. current competitive DBD)

    Is Uncleansable Ruin OP if you're playing Trapper or Myers? Imagine a tournament where these Killers are viable, and even getting 12 hooks

    What are you talking about? Nobody would play Trapper or Myers in a tournament anyway, they only play the strongest killers so perma ruin is just stupid.

  • @Hex_Salt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966971#Comment_1966971

    We'll have to agree to disagree. He gets and stays at rank 1 with every single killer, thats not being mediocre. I'm not saying because he's rank 1 he's good I'm saying he maintains it while playing every killer. I dont dispute that it is easy to achieve rank 1, I'm saying he does it consistently with every killer and has done for a long time. That's not being mediocre

    A 150 hours player can be rank 1 easily. That proves nothing. He plays for 5 years, ofc he is rank 1. If you play for 7 hours a day EVERYONE would be rank one. It's just a representation of how much you play, you will get rank 1 eventually if you play a lot. Doesn't mean you are good.

  • @Claudette_Baguette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966989#Comment_1966989

    What are you talking about? Nobody would play Trapper or Myers in a tournament anyway, they only play the strongest killers so perma ruin is just stupid.

    Yes, because only 2 killers are viable in a tournament, because DBD is an unbalanced mess.

    I'm saying IMAGINE a tournament where it was possible to play most of the roster, or more specifically, imagine a version of the game were things are tweaked to the extent were gen speeds are more manageable and this is possible. Perma-ruin would be one tweak possible within the current game that could be made towards that goal, I think true is trying to start some sort of movement to that state, with whatever means he can.

    But yeah maybe such a game is just so far away from the current mechanics of DBD that is utterly unimaginable.

  • @panernaners said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966963#Comment_1966963

    They win way more often in the way that they chose is a win he wins in the way he choses is a win. wining in dbd is subjective I could look at your gameplay and say you are mediocre because you don't play the same way as these streamers that all play the same way but that isn't really fair is it?

    Also you can not deny no matter how much you don't like tru which I don't even like him that much he has a lot of knowledge on this game. Out of all the content creators you mentioned tru has the most spread out knowledge some like otz or scott have it for specific killers like trapper oni or huntress but he plays every killer and is decent enough to help new players just by them watching him play.

    What??? He has nowhere near as much knowledge as otz for example. Otz plays all killers, knows every addon value and all.

    Tru3 didn't even know nurse was slower than other killers 1,5 years ago... He didn't know Soul guard gives you endurance even if the killer has no hex, etc. He mixes up things all the time and he barely knows exact values of an addon, exact values of a killer's power, etc. If you think he has good knowledge about this game you must be easily influenced by his speech lol.

  • @Claudette_Baguette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1967001#Comment_1967001

    A 150 hours player can be rank 1 easily. That proves nothing. He plays for 5 years, ofc he is rank 1. If you play for 7 hours a day EVERYONE would be rank one. It's just a representation of how much you play, you will get rank 1 eventually if you play a lot. Doesn't mean you are good.

    Yeah but with every single killer? So how do you define good then? Plus you've completely missed the point of im not sayign hes good just because he's rank 1, he's good because he is at rank 1 maintains it AND plays every single killer. There's a difference between 'good' and 'excellent ' surely you're not saying that at the very least he 'isn't good ' ?

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1967303#Comment_1967303

    Yes, because only 2 killers are viable in a tournament, because DBD is an unbalanced mess.

    I'm saying IMAGINE a tournament where it was possible to play most of the roster, or more specifically, imagine a version of the game were things are tweaked to the extent were gen speeds are more manageable and this is possible. Perma-ruin would be one tweak possible within the current game that could be made towards that goal, I think true is trying to start some sort of movement to that state, with whatever means he can.

    But yeah maybe such a game is just so far away from the current mechanics of DBD that is utterly unimaginable.

    Nurse, Spirit, Hag, Deathslinger, Twins, Blight, etc ... are viable. Even against good survivors. People just play the top killers (Nurse and Spirit) but way more killers could play well against a comp team. You just named the bottom ones (trapper and myers) which would struggle. Other than that killers are fine.

  • @Claudette_Baguette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966989#Comment_1966989

    What are you talking about? Nobody would play Trapper or Myers in a tournament anyway, they only play the strongest killers so perma ruin is just stupid.

    Id like to reiterate the point that he said you can only play killers once, so you cant only play Spirit and Nurse, you have to be good with multiple killers. so you also have to strategize whether to use the strong killers at the start or save them.

  • @Hex_Salt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1967309#Comment_1967309

    Yeah but with every single killer? So how do you define good then? Plus you've completely missed the point of im not sayign hes good just because he's rank 1, he's good because he is at rank 1 maintains it AND plays every single killer. There's a difference between 'good' and 'excellent ' surely you're not saying that at the very least he 'isn't good ' ?

    If you have 5 years of gamplay experience you will most likely maintain your rank. A 200 hour player could do that. Even if you get 0 kills you barely depip because of the black pip. Not maintaining red rank is actually a hard thing lol. I know you must be new because you have that opinion.

  • It sounds good to me. Only 3 perks for killer basically, because they're forced to take Ruin, but that's alright. Ruin is the most consistent perk that rewards killer for pressuring gens, which is why Undying got nerfed because killers can't have nice things.

  • @Claudette_Baguette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1967323#Comment_1967323

    If you have 5 years of gamplay experience you will most likely maintain your rank. A 200 hour player could do that. Even if you get 0 kills you barely depip because of the black pip. Not maintaining red rank is actually a hard thing lol. I know you must be new because you have that opinion.

    Nope not a new player and with all due respect I can't help but feel that you're letting your personal feelings for this streamer cloud your judgement. Plus you haven't answered my question; what makes a player good?

  • I think it's an interesting idea. I'm not too impressed with the tourneys I've seen lot of boring gameplay granted theirs been some good matches too. I say mixing it up could be fun I'm all for the experiment I say sign me up TrU3! Now all I need is a team lol

  • @Claudette_Baguette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1967062#Comment_1967062

    What??? He has nowhere near as much knowledge as otz for example. Otz plays all killers, knows every addon value and all.

    Tru3 didn't even know nurse was slower than other killers 1,5 years ago... He didn't know Soul guard gives you endurance even if the killer has no hex, etc. He mixes up things all the time and he barely knows exact values of an addon, exact values of a killer's power, etc. If you think he has good knowledge about this game you must be easily influenced by his speech lol.

    so he didn't know something 1.5 years ago so he doesn't know anything now? I think you just want to hate on him and never really want to convinced that he isn't as bad at the game as you think he is.

    I agree he does complain a lot and he talks about the community as if everybody is out to get him and how everyone except for him is some blind follower but still he is very good at dbd he literally plays this game almost every day.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    It sounds good to me. Only 3 perks for killer basically, because they're forced to take Ruin, but that's alright. Ruin is the most consistent perk that rewards killer for pressuring gens, which is why Undying got nerfed because killers can't have nice things.

    His is perma ruin only 3 perks LOL? Ruin is one of the strongest perks in the game and making it permanent is just broken. That's more like having 5 perks.

  • @Hex_Salt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1967772#Comment_1967772

    Nope not a new player and with all due respect I can't help but feel that you're letting your personal feelings for this streamer cloud your judgement. Plus you haven't answered my question; what makes a player good?

    It's about the stupid rules not him.


    Many things make a player good: Being aware, knowing when to let go of a gen, map knowledge, looping skills, knowing when to drop the pallet, knowing when to go for a safe, knowing all killers powers, predicting their addons and perks and counterplaying them, etc. Just a bunch of experience you have to get to become a really good player. Most average survivor lack a deep understanding of most of those aspects, even big streamers.

  • I think it's a good idea. Would be interesting.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You forgot to mention the rules he made that make killers lose points when tunneling, camping and slugging occur. But typical killer main yeah?

    That's just an strategy, Camping is optional. Stupid survivor mains never get it.

    😕

  • I like his idea, this is def gonna be more interesting to watch then just camping/tunneling/slugging. Potential 12 chases and 12 hooks, way more gameplay. Best surv strat would be to seperate on 4 different gens (which is the best strat anyway). Teleporting and fast killers (Nurse, Spirit, Freddy, Demo, Blight, Wraith, Oni, Billy will get the most out of Ruin obv, all they need is Tinkerer. I had a few games with Ruin all game on both sides, it's not that hard. And remember, it would be with SWFs, so they can coordinate gens, chases and safes.

  • I'd be interested in watching it. Even if it didn't work out I can respect someone for wanting to try and expand on new idea's.

    Besides, anything has to be better than the utter shitshow that was the "best of the best" tournament.

  • I see a lot of people complaining about the ruin eing unable to be cleansed, and then thise same people saying tru3 bad, he think slugging bad, tru3 bad, he needs to get good. Maybe watch his video explaining his rules instead of getting a deflated ego.

    His ruin change was just a rule he wanted for tournaments. He clearly explains this is because generator speeds are too fast. By leaving ruin up all game killers have incentive to proxy gens and chase survivirs away.

    Also he wants to punish slugging, camping, and tunneling as those require little to no skill. A game over in 4 minutes withought ruin and a game with 2 chases is boring. This is a tournament wich is supposed to show skill.

    By giving points for safe hooks, and fresh hooks it keeps the players playing a lot more skillfull. Wich makes sense as these rules are for a tournament, a common showcase of skill in most games. Currently you dont see that skill in dbd with the current tournament rules.

  • Yeah when you look into the rules they are very solid rules and im all in favour of the perm ruin cause it does reward killers who can pressure map/gens/survivors and punishes killers who camp tunnel.

    For people who are also saying perm ruin will be broken can i ask how? it only works when you are off a gen and 200% regression isnt even that bad which if we actually look at the numbers 200% regression is 0.5 so for every second a survivor does to repair a gen ruin takes 2 seconds to undo the repair. Also base regression is 0.25 to give some context there.

    Im looking forward to see if Tru3 can get the tornament all set up and hope i can join it haha seems so much more fun and skillful then whats been currently shown in the dbd tornament scene, also its a great way to actually see the perm ruin in effect and how that affects the game which i believe would be a postive for everyone :)

  • @Claudette_Baguette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1967921#Comment_1967921

    It's about the stupid rules not him.

    Many things make a player good: Being aware, knowing when to let go of a gen, map knowledge, looping skills, knowing when to drop the pallet, knowing when to go for a safe, knowing all killers powers, predicting their addons and perks and counterplaying them, etc. Just a bunch of experience you have to get to become a really good player. Most average survivor lack a deep understanding of most of those aspects, even big streamers.

    'Most average survivors lack a deep understanding of most of those aspects, even big streamers'

    So based on this definition an average player have a basic but not much better understanding of the forementioned aspects.

    To me, good would be a reasonable understanding of the above aspects.

    And excellent/top/exceptional players would have the deep understanding.

    So if these definitions are fair (I think they are) can you really say true isn't a good player? Being not a good player means being worse than average and I don't think anyone can say he is that. Does he not at the very least have 'a REASONABLE understanding to make him above average (average as defined by you that is?

  • @panernaners said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966963#Comment_1966963

    They win way more often in the way that they chose is a win he wins in the way he choses is a win. wining in dbd is subjective I could look at your gameplay and say you are mediocre because you don't play the same way as these streamers that all play the same way but that isn't really fair is it?

    Also you can not deny no matter how much you don't like tru which I don't even like him that much he has a lot of knowledge on this game. Out of all the content creators you mentioned tru has the most spread out knowledge some like otz or scott have it for specific killers like trapper oni or huntress but he plays every killer and is decent enough to help new players just by them watching him play.

    I have to disagree there. Otz has hours worth of content for every killer.

    He has done the "50 wins in a row" for every killer, has in depth usually hour long guides for every killer, has videos showcasing every killer.

    He clearly has an understanding of both roles and every killer in the game

    I use him as my go to DBD YouTuber because I can find an indepth, well explain video for anything I need.

    He has an incredible understanding of DBD and diminishing that just to inflate another for your point in disingenuous at best.

    Just looks at his playlist on YouTube.

  • People really have nothing better to do than argue over some streamer do they? Touch some grass. Breath some fresh O2. Do literally anything else with your time.

  • @druggedpug69 said:

    People really have nothing better to do than argue over some streamer do they? Touch some grass. Breath some fresh O2. Do literally anything else with your time.

    'Do literally anything else with your time' ironic given you spent your own time to comment. Go breath some O2

  • @Crap_Martini said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1967062#Comment_1967062

    I have to disagree there. Otz has hours worth of content for every killer.

    He has done the "50 wins in a row" for every killer, has in depth usually hour long guides for every killer, has videos showcasing every killer.

    He clearly has an understanding of both roles and every killer in the game

    I use him as my go to DBD YouTuber because I can find an indepth, well explain video for anything I need.

    He has an incredible understanding of DBD and diminishing that just to inflate another for your point in disingenuous at best.

    Just looks at his playlist on YouTube.

    I'm not saying otz is trash at every killer but he literally tells people to go to other people if he isn't a master or at least really good at a killer like oni, billy, or huntress ,also he is doing the 50 wins and has not yet completed it its still really good but you said it like he already did every killer.

    He does have a video for every killer but not hour long guides that go in depth into what the best way to play he has more general information like best perks and best beginner perks. tru doesn't either but he does play a big mix of killers a lot on stream He has a lot of knowledge on the game he just doesn't put in the time and effort to make a video and put it up on youtube and that's ok he doesn't have to.

  • @Hex_Salt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1970125#Comment_1970125

    'Do literally anything else with your time' ironic given you spent your own time to comment. Go breath some O2

    Yeah but I ain't fighting with people over some streamer. You and baguette woman are both obviously set in stone about your own opinions. It's like smashing your head with a brick over and over trying to get a different outcome.

  • @druggedpug69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1970143#Comment_1970143

    Yeah but I ain't fighting with people over some streamer. You and baguette woman are both obviously set in stone about your own opinions. It's like smashing your head with a brick over and over trying to get a different outcome.

    You appear to be so now. If you actually read it all you would see what I'm actually questioning is the definition of a good player. You don't like it? Then don't read it, all I'm saying is you cared enough to comment. It's a discussion page, we are having a discussion. We may disagree but I would say we are both being respectful about it

  • @druggedpug69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1970143#Comment_1970143

    Yeah but I ain't fighting with people over some streamer. You and baguette woman are both obviously set in stone about your own opinions. It's like smashing your head with a brick over and over trying to get a different outcome.

    Its fun to see why people think a certain way and try to convince them otherwize if you don't like doing that leave and stop trying to act like your a better person.

  • @panernaners said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1970165#Comment_1970165

    Its fun to see why people think a certain way and try to convince them otherwize if you don't like doing that leave and stop trying to act like your a better person.

    It's called a discussion and this is a discussion forum. If people don't like it don't read it. I'm not acting like the better person, I would say we've both been respectful and we agree to disagree but there's nothing wrong with that. If we all had the same opinion life would be boring. Once again its a discussion forum, if people don't like the discussion ignore it, dont read it etc

  • @panernaners said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1970165#Comment_1970165

    Its fun to see why people think a certain way and try to convince them otherwize if you don't like doing that leave and stop trying to act like your a better person.

    I'm just letting them know that there's better things to do with their time. Also if you think that two people going "streamer bad", "no streamer good" back and forth is fun then you must love watching paint dry. Honestly that's more entertaining.

  • @druggedpug69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1970454#Comment_1970454

    I'm just letting them know that there's better things to do with their time. Also if you think that two people going "streamer bad", "no streamer good" back and forth is fun then you must love watching paint dry. Honestly that's more entertaining.

    Well I'm quite happy spending time doing this thank you. And once again you cared enough to comment. Now if you'll excuse me I'm away to watch paint dry...

  • @druggedpug69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1970454#Comment_1970454

    I'm just letting them know that there's better things to do with their time. Also if you think that two people going "streamer bad", "no streamer good" back and forth is fun then you must love watching paint dry. Honestly that's more entertaining.

    see there you go acting like a better person as I'm a worse person for doing what I find fun.

    @Hex_Salt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1970454#Comment_1970454

    It's called a discussion and this is a discussion forum. If people don't like it don't read it. I'm not acting like the better person, I would say we've both been respectful and we agree to disagree but there's nothing wrong with that. If we all had the same opinion life would be boring. Once again its a discussion forum, if people don't like the discussion ignore it, dont read it etc

    Yeah exactly I wasn't directing that at you.

  • @panernaners said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1970472#Comment_1970472

    see there you go acting like a better person as I'm a worse person for doing what I find fun.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1970467#Comment_1970467

    Yeah exactly I wasn't directing that at you.

    Apologies @panernaners I misread and thought that was directed at me. Apologies again

  • @Hex_Salt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1970165#Comment_1970165

    You appear to be so now. If you actually read it all you would see what I'm actually questioning is the definition of a good player. You don't like it? Then don't read it, all I'm saying is you cared enough to comment. It's a discussion page, we are having a discussion. We may disagree but I would say we are both being respectful about it

    You should have stopped after she wrote you off as being new. At that point, any chance of a meaningful discussion is over. It's clear she doesn't care what you have to say.

  • @panernaners said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1970472#Comment_1970472

    see there you go acting like a better person as I'm a worse person for doing what I find fun.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1970467#Comment_1970467

    Yeah exactly I wasn't directing that at you.

    You want me to act like I'm better? Ok fine. Spending your time watching people argue on a forum is completely and utterly a waste of your time and you should be doing something much more productive like investing in doge coin. How you could even find it enjoyable in even the slightest just totally baffles me. There. How was that? Was that "acting like a better person " enough for you? I'd get on my even higher horse if I wasn't worried about being banned.

  • @druggedpug69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1970429#Comment_1970429

    You should have stopped after she wrote you off as being new. At that point, any chance of a meaningful discussion is over. It's clear she doesn't care what you have to say.

    I get that but then that's why I questioned the definition of good etc. I get it you see it as pointless bickering but as I said (and I'm not being cheeky I mean this respectfully) its a discussion and whether productive or unproductive it's a discussion forum nonetheless.

    The streamer in question is a polarising figure as far as he's outspoken and disliked for it because people agree but others disagree (he admits that himself). My point was never 'is this idea good ' its more I feel because people dislike his outspoken opinion they dislike him and therefore call him 'no good'. There's plenty of streamers i dislike. Do I like them? No. Are they good at the game? Yes

    Its like saying 'I support Manchester United therefore I hate Manchester City (they're rivals fair enough of course you'll dislike them). But to say Manchester City is 'not good or a bad football team '? That's personal bias showing, nothing to do with ability.

    That's really all I was trying to say. And yes you're right it may fall on deaf ears at times but other times it prompts sensible and fair discussion

  • @Hex_Salt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1970496#Comment_1970496

    I get that but then that's why I questioned the definition of good etc. I get it you see it as pointless bickering but as I said (and I'm not being cheeky I mean this respectfully) its a discussion and whether productive or unproductive it's a discussion forum nonetheless.

    The streamer in question is a polarising figure as far as he's outspoken and disliked for it because people agree but others disagree (he admits that himself). My point was never 'is this idea good ' its more I feel because people dislike his outspoken opinion they dislike him and therefore call him 'no good'. There's plenty of streamers i dislike. Do I like them? No. Are they good at the game? Yes

    Its like saying 'I support Manchester United therefore I hate Manchester City (they're rivals fair enough of course you'll dislike them). But to say Manchester City is 'not good or a bad football team '? That's personal bias showing, nothing to do with ability.

    That's really all I was trying to say. And yes you're right it may fall on deaf ears at times but other times it prompts sensible and fair discussion

    Yeah that's a fair point

  • @druggedpug69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1970480#Comment_1970480

    You want me to act like I'm better? Ok fine. Spending your time watching people argue on a forum is completely and utterly a waste of your time and you should be doing something much more productive like investing in doge coin. How you could even find it enjoyable in even the slightest just totally baffles me. There. How was that? Was that "acting like a better person " enough for you? I'd get on my even higher horse if I wasn't worried about being banned.

    Looks like someone has issues

  • You are correct though, I should have stopped at the point i was wrote off as new. Nothing I could have said would change anything so I fully accept that. As I said sometimes it prompts meaningful discussion, but sometimes you're right it doesn't

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You forgot to mention the rules he made that make killers lose points when tunneling, camping and slugging occur. But typical killer main yeah?

    True definitely favors killer over survivor. Clear bias. His rule for last survivor left in tourneys is for the survivor to let the killer kill them. They're not allowed to use hatch and not allowed to hide. Forced to do gens, get caught and no means of escape. There's no counter play and that idea is beyond idiotic. Free points for killer

1 2 3