Japan championship...

Really? With all the problem this game have right now?

I mean... i cant wait to see it but i dont think this is a good idea...

Comments

  • Yes. The prize for first place is 1,200,000 auric cells.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1959393#Comment_1959393

    Yes. The prize for first place is 1,200,000 auric cells.

    I... don´t believe you.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1959393#Comment_1959393

    Yes. The prize for first place is 1,200,000 auric cells.

    Wait...yes, the image on the official website for the tournament is of auric cells, but nowhere in the document does it say they are auric cells.

    It just says that the price is 1.2 million yen.


    https://djc2021.deadbydaylight.com/


  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1958565#Comment_1958565

    DBD is one the most popular games streamed. And the majority of those streamers play mostly survivor. If survivor were that boring, so many wouldn’t tune in to watch these streams.

    You know you say a lot of really silly stuff and its taken me this long to realize you're just "clowning around" right lol

    You're the one that started the "X isn't bad you just need a big brain" meme right?

  • @DjangoTheGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1958967#Comment_1958967

    You know you say a lot of really silly stuff and its taken me this long to realize you're just "clowning around" right lol

    You're the one that started the "X isn't bad you just need a big brain" meme right?

    to be fair he made that because people were barely using antidote and when they did they were not doing good with it.

    it was kinda rude but honestly so many people are refusing to learn it that i found the post funny.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1957984#Comment_1957984

    Let´s hope it. Otherwise the matches will be really boring. Most killer mains i knew, switched to survivor and roflstomp killers.

    I can´t imagine that to many new players would be attracted by a gen repair simulator with horror theme. But maybe the asian market is different from the western market.

    Thankfully I actually know good killer mains who still "rofflstomp" constantly, even when using the dumbest meme builds imaginable.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1959900#Comment_1959900

    to be fair he made that because people were barely using antidote and when they did they were not doing good with it.

    it was kinda rude but honestly so many people are refusing to learn it that i found the post funny.

    Ohhhh yeah that was serious i remember reading that. But yeah you completely shut down his opinion with your post, people REFUSE to learn. I remember him giving very detailed examples of how he uses the antidote and it mostly came down to "help them and hope they do for a vault they can't make by using both bottles to create a catch 22." There's a lot wrong with but rather than explain why he's wrong lets just say he's right, lets ignore the fact the antidote counteracts the gas, or the fact that 2 gas bottles would literally be better or hell even ONE gas bottle because even if he undersold the power he would still be explaining why Clown is such a ######### killer. Huntress, Nurse, Hillbilly, Bubba, Deathslinger, even Blight could all just hit the survivor in that situation. Speaking of Blight you know why you never see him? Is it because people are too stupid to use him as clown has said? No its because he is literally nurse with extra steps. Yeah you could pull off a complex hit, but nurse could just go straight, through a wall, and hit immediately.

    It's so weird i thought i had him figured out but you're right he is serious i remember him getting defensive over people saying he was wrong and clown is ######### which is weird because for someone so attached to this character you'd think they would be proud of doing well with a bad killer? But its like he's trying to explain why Clown is brain dead easy. Maybe it is him just clowning but its like really high level trolling

  • Very casual play, I think they were trying to avoid a spectacle of high rank/skill balance issues.

    Love that survivors received more restrictions to balance out the Bs most swf bring to the game. Killers got no repeat picks and no iridescent add-ons.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1959055#Comment_1959055

    Thankfully I actually know good killer mains who still "rofflstomp" constantly, even when using the dumbest meme builds imaginable.

    Know any good streamers?

  • @DjangoTheGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1958967#Comment_1958967

    You know you say a lot of really silly stuff and its taken me this long to realize you're just "clowning around" right lol

    You're the one that started the "X isn't bad you just need a big brain" meme right?

    By all means, go on Twitch at any given time and prove to me that most of the DBD streams are of players NOT playing as survivor.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1959900#Comment_1959900

    By all means, go on Twitch at any given time and prove to me that most of the DBD streams are of players NOT playing as survivor.

    The only time i can think of where that would be the case is the ptb for a new killer for the first few hours since that would be the most popular thing at the time.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960407#Comment_1960407

    The only time i can think of where that would be the case is the ptb for a new killer for the first few hours since that would be the most popular thing at the time.

    That’s true.

    But other than that, arguing that I’m “silly” for saying streaming survivor gameplay isn’t popular, thus watching survivor gameplay isn’t popular just makes Django look foolish.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1959900#Comment_1959900

    By all means, go on Twitch at any given time and prove to me that most of the DBD streams are of players NOT playing as survivor.

    I actually did when i saw your post, and there was only 1 streamer with a decent amount of views playing survivor. It was JRM with like 600 views, well under Tru and Odtz who had a couple thousand each. Lets check again in real time

    JohnWolfe, huntress, 1.3k

    ScottJund, Wraith, 1k

    Jaee, Ghostface, 1k

    FarmerJohn, Ghostface, 800

    Oh look heres a survivor! Some guy named

    Willshayhan, Dwight, 100

    I looked a little longer and found a guy named

    Duckdan, Claudette, 190.

    Im genuinely confused because you seem like a troll but then you seem kind of pissed a lot of the time, but every single time ive gotten on twitch this has been the case no one wants to watch survivor gameplay!

    Im willing to be open to the idea that somehow all the biggest dbd creators have somehow went under my nose but you told me to check at any given time, i have checked 2 times now and not a single survivor streamer had 1000 views. JRM is actually one of the only survivor mains i know off the top of my head and he SMASHED all other survivor streams with his 600 views. The highest one i can find right now, and i LOOKED. Couldnt even break 200.


    @AChaoticKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960407#Comment_1960407

    The only time i can think of where that would be the case is the ptb for a new killer for the first few hours since that would be the most popular thing at the time.

    And unless hes your alt or another aspiring troll this just adds to the confusion lol.

  • @DjangoTheGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960407#Comment_1960407

    I actually did when i saw your post, and there was only 1 streamer with a decent amount of views playing survivor. It was JRM with like 600 views, well under Tru and Odtz who had a couple thousand each. Lets check again in real time

    JohnWolfe, huntress, 1.3k

    ScottJund, Wraith, 1k

    Jaee, Ghostface, 1k

    FarmerJohn, Ghostface, 800

    Oh look heres a survivor! Some guy named

    Willshayhan, Dwight, 100

    I looked a little longer and found a guy named

    Duckdan, Claudette, 190.

    Im genuinely confused because you seem like a troll but then you seem kind of pissed a lot of the time, but every single time ive gotten on twitch this has been the case no one wants to watch survivor gameplay!

    Im willing to be open to the idea that somehow all the biggest dbd creators have somehow went under my nose but you told me to check at any given time, i have checked 2 times now and not a single survivor streamer had 1000 views. JRM is actually one of the only survivor mains i know off the top of my head and he SMASHED all other survivor streams with his 600 views. The highest one i can find right now, and i LOOKED. Couldnt even break 200.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960414#Comment_1960414

    And unless hes your alt or another aspiring troll this just adds to the confusion lol.

    I mean i don't really care how i seem to you most of the time i post on feedback and talk about balance

    wouldn't be his alt tho like jesus he has like 3.5k posts and i have 2.5k also we respond to each other often that would be reallllly weird if you have an alt and do that.

    edit: also i joined in 2018 he has only been here for a year and has 1k more posts then me that would make me the "main" account but this dude literally has more activity then i do in a 3 year span.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960654#Comment_1960654

    I mean i don't really care how i seem to you most of the time i post on feedback and talk about balance

    wouldn't be his alt tho like jesus he has like 3.5k posts and i have 2.5k also we respond to each other often that would be reallllly weird if you have an alt and do that.

    edit: also i joined in 2018 he has only been here for a year and has 1k more posts then me that would make me the "main" account but this dude literally has more activity then i do in a 3 year span.

    It was kind of a joke at you both telling me something that is obviously not true but now im starting to think theres more too it chaotic.....if that is your real name

  • @DjangoTheGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960797#Comment_1960797

    It was kind of a joke at you both telling me something that is obviously not true but now im starting to think theres more too it chaotic.....if that is your real name

    na it's achaoticprince but that isn't as cool as achaotickiller on a dbd forum

    ya caught me

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960654#Comment_1960654

    I mean i don't really care how i seem to you most of the time i post on feedback and talk about balance

    wouldn't be his alt tho like jesus he has like 3.5k posts and i have 2.5k also we respond to each other often that would be reallllly weird if you have an alt and do that.

    edit: also i joined in 2018 he has only been here for a year and has 1k more posts then me that would make me the "main" account but this dude literally has more activity then i do in a 3 year span.

    Thats just this account. A few on here remember the old account I had running a few years.

  • @DjangoTheGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960407#Comment_1960407

    I actually did when i saw your post, and there was only 1 streamer with a decent amount of views playing survivor. It was JRM with like 600 views, well under Tru and Odtz who had a couple thousand each. Lets check again in real time

    JohnWolfe, huntress, 1.3k

    ScottJund, Wraith, 1k

    Jaee, Ghostface, 1k

    FarmerJohn, Ghostface, 800

    Oh look heres a survivor! Some guy named

    Willshayhan, Dwight, 100

    I looked a little longer and found a guy named

    Duckdan, Claudette, 190.

    Im genuinely confused because you seem like a troll but then you seem kind of pissed a lot of the time, but every single time ive gotten on twitch this has been the case no one wants to watch survivor gameplay!

    Im willing to be open to the idea that somehow all the biggest dbd creators have somehow went under my nose but you told me to check at any given time, i have checked 2 times now and not a single survivor streamer had 1000 views. JRM is actually one of the only survivor mains i know off the top of my head and he SMASHED all other survivor streams with his 600 views. The highest one i can find right now, and i LOOKED. Couldnt even break 200.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960414#Comment_1960414

    And unless hes your alt or another aspiring troll this just adds to the confusion lol.

    Fine. Whatever. Believe what you want. I really don’t care. That’s not going to stop a high amount of survivor streams from occurring.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960654#Comment_1960654

    Fine. Whatever. Believe what you want. I really don’t care. That’s not going to stop a high amount of survivor streams from occurring.

    Based on my observations, a lot of survivor streamers have quit and for very good reasons. All of the killer streamers still playing never loses their matches. I took a look earlier and saw an Umbra playing, watched a couple of games and quit watching because it was just more annihilation and she wasn't even trying, laughing with zero effort in the game. It is mind blowing how bad the game is for survivors. So I would agree the game is slowly shifting into a killer-only game on Twitch.

  • It's not qualified right now, but it could be. All you have to do is remove as much chance of RNG as possible. Every team has the same loadout and uses the same killer, with the same map, same totem location, etc. It might be boring, but this is how you gauge the team's skill because everyone has the same thing to work with. And of course, make it VERY obvious that it's NOT a killer vs survivor event , but a team vs team game judged by points.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961345#Comment_1961345

    Based on my observations, a lot of survivor streamers have quit and for very good reasons. All of the killer streamers still playing never loses their matches. I took a look earlier and saw an Umbra playing, watched a couple of games and quit watching because it was just more annihilation and she wasn't even trying, laughing with zero effort in the game. It is mind blowing how bad the game is for survivors. So I would agree the game is slowly shifting into a killer-only game on Twitch.

    Maybe because watching survivors gen rush is kinda boring?

  • It's already been an hour, but if you're still interested in the DbD JP championship, here's a link to DAY2.

    https://youtu.be/jPTFUEZYQkE


  • So far it looks similar to yesterday.

    2 hooks by the time survivors completed 4 gens. Even with full gen slowdown build.

  • @Tsulan said:

    So far it looks similar to yesterday.

    2 hooks by the time survivors completed 4 gens. Even with full gen slowdown build.

    There is no denying it.

    The killer is the need to do everything without a single mistake, and that is the assumption.

    Still, if Survivor does what it has to do, Survivor can avoid annihilation.

    And yet the super casual jp survivor mains in the youtube comments section say the killer is too powerful!😂

  • @fake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961739#Comment_1961739

    There is no denying it.

    The killer is the need to do everything without a single mistake, and that is the assumption.

    Still, if Survivor does what it has to do, Survivor can avoid annihilation.

    And yet the super casual jp survivor mains in the youtube comments section say the killer is too powerful!😂

    That's why this game needs several game modes. Something for casual matches and ranked with tournament like rules.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961754#Comment_1961754

    That's why this game needs several game modes. Something for casual matches and ranked with tournament like rules.

    Yes,yes,yes... I totally agree with you.

  • I commented that the Japanese survivor mains in the youtube comments section are overreacting to the camping and tunnels, but there are many similar comments in English. It seems they are even allergic to camping and tunnels when they should be. The convenience of the killer is always ignored.

  • @DjangoTheGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960407#Comment_1960407

    I actually did when i saw your post, and there was only 1 streamer with a decent amount of views playing survivor. It was JRM with like 600 views, well under Tru and Odtz who had a couple thousand each. Lets check again in real time

    JohnWolfe, huntress, 1.3k

    ScottJund, Wraith, 1k

    Jaee, Ghostface, 1k

    FarmerJohn, Ghostface, 800

    Oh look heres a survivor! Some guy named

    Willshayhan, Dwight, 100

    I looked a little longer and found a guy named

    Duckdan, Claudette, 190.

    Im genuinely confused because you seem like a troll but then you seem kind of pissed a lot of the time, but every single time ive gotten on twitch this has been the case no one wants to watch survivor gameplay!

    Im willing to be open to the idea that somehow all the biggest dbd creators have somehow went under my nose but you told me to check at any given time, i have checked 2 times now and not a single survivor streamer had 1000 views. JRM is actually one of the only survivor mains i know off the top of my head and he SMASHED all other survivor streams with his 600 views. The highest one i can find right now, and i LOOKED. Couldnt even break 200.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960414#Comment_1960414

    And unless hes your alt or another aspiring troll this just adds to the confusion lol.

    This is kinda dumb, I know plenty of survivor streamers that get a lot of views. I know that you looked in real time, but it doesn't really reflect the popularity of a role, only who has the biggest following atm.

    ZubatLeL, JenDenise and Morf are survivor streamers that get between 1k - 2k viewers whenever they're live. Checking out Morf (that's streaming right now) he's playing survivor with 1.8k viewers. So saying one role is more fun to watch is kinda dumb, it's more of a preference what you like to watch, and who you like to watch.

  • @Tsulan said:

    So far it looks similar to yesterday.

    2 hooks by the time survivors completed 4 gens. Even with full gen slowdown build.

    Yesterday there were a couple games where the killer got a 4k or it became a hatch game...

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961739#Comment_1961739

    Yesterday there were a couple games where the killer got a 4k or it became a hatch game...

    While heavily camping and tunneling...

  • @Tsulan said:

    It's going to be hilarious! Seeing all gens repaired by the second hook sure will be a show.

    Can't wait for it.

    I mean, everybody knows that a good team stomps any KIller except Spirits with her best addons. There is nothing new to learn in that tournament lol. Too many of my fellow Survivor mains think they´re better than they are, so they assume M1 Killers are strong which is hillarious :D

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1957982#Comment_1957982

    Yea the lack of skill I've seen killers have lately has been astonishing, hopefully they have some decent players on the killer side in this championship.

    That´s because all the Survivor players have picked up Killer this patch to abuse the desync. They are learning the hard way that they wrongfully assumed Killer was ez :D

  • @FengisKawaii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1957982#Comment_1957982

    I mean, everybody knows that a good team stomps any KIller except Spirits with her best addons. There is nothing new to learn in that tournament lol. Too many of my fellow Survivor mains think they´re better than they are, so they assume M1 Killers are strong which is hillarious :D

    Yet, when someone complains about gen speed, he gets the "git gud" comments and that this isn't the norm and most survivors don't play like this, etc.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1959900#Comment_1959900

    By all means, go on Twitch at any given time and prove to me that most of the DBD streams are of players NOT playing as survivor.

    True most of the players are playing survivor but the most popular streamers like monto zubat otz tru3 and tofu play mostly killer.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961345#Comment_1961345

    Based on my observations, a lot of survivor streamers have quit and for very good reasons. All of the killer streamers still playing never loses their matches. I took a look earlier and saw an Umbra playing, watched a couple of games and quit watching because it was just more annihilation and she wasn't even trying, laughing with zero effort in the game. It is mind blowing how bad the game is for survivors. So I would agree the game is slowly shifting into a killer-only game on Twitch.

    Noo that´s just wrong! The OG Killer streamers have 5k hours+, its no suprise they stomp lobbys with less than 2k hrs combined lol.

    You need to realise that if a team is decent they will win 9/10 times. That´s just facts!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Can someone explain me why the hell is Rusty Shackles Hag allowed???

    The rules allow you to equip one very rare addon.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961909#Comment_1961909

    I understand it on some killers, but certain very rare addons like Rusty Shackles should really be reviewed imo.

    I really understand what you mean.

    It is true that addons that can perform above rarity, which are in some killers, should probably be restricted. (But this competition does not restrict voice chat).

    On a similar note, there is also the question of whether Executioners should have Crimson Ceremony Book as very rare. Garbage that performs below rarity is just as hard to see from a flat perspective as those.

  • This should be a thing in normal gameplay anyway tbh.

  • @FengisKawaii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1957984#Comment_1957984

    That´s because all the Survivor players have picked up Killer this patch to abuse the desync. They are learning the hard way that they wrongfully assumed Killer was ez :D

    Killer Is incredibly easy and has been for years, it simply comes down to a lot of killers unable to admit they're just bad and assuming they're the best so when they lose it must be SWF/OP Perks.

  • @FengisKawaii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961497#Comment_1961497

    Noo that´s just wrong! The OG Killer streamers have 5k hours+, its no suprise they stomp lobbys with less than 2k hrs combined lol.

    You need to realise that if a team is decent they will win 9/10 times. That´s just facts!

    It really doesn't take that long to get the perks and everything needed to win. Even killer mains with a few hundred hours can stomp survivor teams with a lot more hours. So much in a killer's favor. A really good SWF might actually win a lot, but that's only because most killers are bad. They just look really good and win so much because the game is killer sided.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1957982#Comment_1957982

    There’s an upside to that occurring.

    No doubt many in the dev team will watch out of curiosity. If they can see that against highly coordinated survivors killers simply do not stand any semblance of a chance, maybe some more balancing will occur.

    Doubtful. The only change that I remember coming to the game because of that was the removal of insta-blinds, because Cote got his backside handed to him with those flashlights when he visited Korea and played against the people there.

    The Depip Squad had already proven about 2 years ago, that close to every high-skilled killer player can be rendered harmless to a team of gen-rushing, coordinated survivors on coms. That's nothing new.

  • The rules/scoring are pretty bizarre. I think the most egregious thing is map selection. You can't do random maps because so many maps are godawful from a balance perspective. RNG influences them way too much or they're always bad. Indoor maps are a big no-no for comp.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961897#Comment_1961897

    Killer Is incredibly easy and has been for years, it simply comes down to a lot of killers unable to admit they're just bad and assuming they're the best so when they lose it must be SWF/OP Perks.

    Yeah Killer is easy, but compared to Survivor it´s like super hard lol

    Once you get to a higher rank and gather a bigger hour count you´ll see for yourself, but I totally remember how it was when I started too! I thought KIller was really op until I learned to loop and all that. Good luck on your journey gurl!

  • @FengisKawaii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961992#Comment_1961992

    Yeah Killer is easy, but compared to Survivor it´s like super hard lol

    Once you get to a higher rank and gather a bigger hour count you´ll see for yourself, but I totally remember how it was when I started too! I thought KIller was really op until I learned to loop and all that. Good luck on your journey gurl!

    Yea I know I probably need more experience, my 5500 hours just isn't enough.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1962191#Comment_1962191

    Yea I know I probably need more experience, my 5500 hours just isn't enough.

    Oh I´m sorry, I didnt mean to be rude! It´s just you describe it like from a new players perspective, that´s all. There´s always new tricks to learn as well, no matter your hour count! You can try faking vaults and drops to get even more chase time going, and even just running straight after a hit in a dead zone gives your team 30sec+ at least on three gens each!

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961903#Comment_1961903

    It really doesn't take that long to get the perks and everything needed to win. Even killer mains with a few hundred hours can stomp survivor teams with a lot more hours. So much in a killer's favor. A really good SWF might actually win a lot, but that's only because most killers are bad. They just look really good and win so much because the game is killer sided.

    Oh my as I said to @SenzuDuck it only seems that way if you´re new! You need to learn a bit of basic looping and BOOM 9/10 Killers literally can´t chase you if they want to win because there´s a pallet or window every couple feet lol you just have to use them! It´s sad to see people frustrated over this, because it´s actually super easy to win as Survivor - as long as you got people on gens at all times that can hold a chase for a couple seconds each, that is! I´m sure you can do it :)

  • @FengisKawaii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1962203#Comment_1962203

    Oh I´m sorry, I didnt mean to be rude! It´s just you describe it like from a new players perspective, that´s all. There´s always new tricks to learn as well, no matter your hour count! You can try faking vaults and drops to get even more chase time going, and even just running straight after a hit in a dead zone gives your team 30sec+ at least on three gens each!

    I feel so bad now, sorry! I didn´t mean to call you out for struggling even after 5500 hours, maybe you´re just burnt out a bit or lost your drive to do well? Everyone goes through rough patches sometimes or meets better players, there´s no shame in that!

  • @Tsulan said:

    It's going to be hilarious! Seeing all gens repaired by the second hook sure will be a show.

    Can't wait for it.

    Made me lol!

  • @FengisKawaii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1962210#Comment_1962210

    I feel so bad now, sorry! I didn´t mean to call you out for struggling even after 5500 hours, maybe you´re just burnt out a bit or lost your drive to do well? Everyone goes through rough patches sometimes or meets better players, there´s no shame in that!

    Your sarcasm is honestly lost on me, I know you're trying to be sarcastic but I've clearly stated I find both sides easy, can you point to where I said I struggle at 5500 hours? Your attempts to belittle me only make sense if I actually said survivor is hard and killer is easy, where as I find both sides easy.

    Maybe try again in another thread as you've clearly not understood passive aggressive sarcasm as much as you think you have.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1962255#Comment_1962255

    Your sarcasm is honestly lost on me, I know you're trying to be sarcastic but I've clearly stated I find both sides easy, can you point to where I said I struggle at 5500 hours? Your attempts to belittle me only make sense if I actually said survivor is hard and killer is easy, where as I find both sides easy.

    Maybe try again in another thread as you've clearly not understood passive aggressive sarcasm as much as you think you have.

    Oh gosh sorry again! I was genuinely trying to help because you seemed a bit lost, but maybe I´m wrong on that too. I wish you best of luck, lots of fun and hope you will be able to overcome the percieved unfairnesses at some point!

1 2 3