Does anybody know when is the chapter 19 trailer coming out?

Is it delayed or something? We didn't get teaser which are likely to release in case of an original killer, so i have high hopes for licensed one this month. I checked twitter of some BHVR devs but besides unfunny jokes, there are not even small hints as to who might be the next killer this upcoming chapter.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I'd reckon they are a little busy right now so it's probably somewhat delayed.

    But that'a what we wanted right. Delayed chapters so they can work on the game

  • We have no idea. The mid-chapter was delayed, so it's possible the next chapter was as well, but it is good to note it's only been about two and a half months since the last chapter came out. The teaser release has never been too consistent. We could get one tomorrow, who knows.

    Another thing to note is the chapter cycle after this next one is the anniversary. The anniversary normally has a licensed killer, and I don't know what the likelihood of us getting two licensed killers in a row is. I may be wrong, though.

  • Is it really a delay if they never announced a release date? 🤔

    but yeah, I guess they have internal delays. And that is completely okay and actually needed in an agile software developement project. Especially after the last updates and the bugs with it.

  • No one knows but I maure its delayed at least because of everything going on. Im inclined to think we may hear something at the end of the lunar new year event or close to it so I'm guessing sometime next week to have time to address current issues, wrap up the event, and get at least some sort of teaser finished up. I could be wrong though

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I'd reckon they are a little busy right now so it's probably somewhat delayed.

    But that'a what we wanted right. Delayed chapters so they can work on the game

    Well, Noone wanted them to break the game to the point where they have to freak out and put everything else on hold. This delay would just getting us back to the normal cycle of bugs, not really an improvement. the last one was just too much to handle.

  • If the teaser doesnt come out today or tomorrow, then its unlikely the PTB will be next week. It will be one week later which makes sense.

  • I would imagine this is rightfully delayed. They can't have 3 straight patches like this. They just can't.

  • I would imagine its delayed, but I guess that means theyĺl dedicate more time to it. Although it does feel a bit weird we haven't gotten a teaser yet, I guess its just habits

  • I find them to be funny, usually McLean's puns on twitter make my day

  • @Hoodied said:

    I find them to be funny, usually McLean's puns on twitter make my day

    not if you hear them during the day as well :( McLean's puns are now legendary.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1957396#Comment_1957396

    not if you hear them during the day as well :( McLean's puns are now legendary.

    I can imagine what its like in the work place or talking to him lmao

    Its gotta be great to see

  • People keep saying it's a bit late, but is it really?

    Blight's Teaser came out on August 14th, 2020

    The Midchapter patch came out on July 28th, 2020

    Time between: 17 days

    The most recent Midchapter patch came out February 9th

    Time since? 10 days.

  • It's usually anywhere from 2-4 weeks after the mid-chapter so next week is likely.

    More interested in the fixes coming to the game so that I might be willing to actually play, tbh.

  • Maybe later this month a teaser will come out or if there is something in the middle of March, probably a license chapter.

  • This is what i'm saying, we should've had something by now. I keep checking all the time for any news and there's nothing

  • Most likely the first week of March

    And ouch, don't do them like that D:

  • We need these bugs fixed first...

  • Yeah, I'd rather they focus on fixing the current mountain of bugs, they can hold off on new content please.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I would imagine this is rightfully delayed. They can't have 3 straight patches like this. They just can't.

    BHVR:

    https://youtu.be/0A8ld_3Uau4


  • @KingFrost said:

    People keep saying it's a bit late, but is it really?

    Blight's Teaser came out on August 14th, 2020

    The Midchapter patch came out on July 28th, 2020

    Time between: 17 days

    The most recent Midchapter patch came out February 9th

    Time since? 10 days.

    thanks for this. good perspective

  • Based on standard patterns you'd expect the PTB on most likely the second, which would make the teaser probably the 25th/26th, if no teaser by then, should for sure all be 1w after aforementioned dates