Could killer stop complaining nonstop and stop being cringe

To be clear not every killer is meant but the ones i mean always rage they lose and wants everyone to know it´s always 100 % 4 man SWF with flashlight and DS,BT,unbreakable and old ooo.

Calm the f*ck down.

I read this so much in the after chat and even on this website, the last time i haven´t played solo was late 2018 because everyone i played with left the game. Stop making things up and deal with it like any normal person.

Comments

  • Lemme make a post where I complain about killers complaining.

  • Stop making things up?


    I assure you those builds are very real and very common.

  • I would rather ask everyone to stop complaining.

  • PSA: going to a forum and making a thread which has "cringe" in the title in a non sarcastic manner is peak cringe

  • If only I could harness the energy of dbd complaints. I'd probably have enough energy to sell to never work again.

  • @Gay_Police_Dept said:

    I would rather ask everyone to stop complaining.

    Yeah. Honestly I am all for civil discussion and criticism but people are being so angry it is crazy.

    Why can't everyone calm down?

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1952657#Comment_1952657

    Yeah. Honestly I am all for civil discussion and criticism but people are being so angry it is crazy.

    Why can't everyone calm down?

    My guess is lack of real problems.

    I personally struggle trying to figure out why people can get so mad over a videogame.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1952657#Comment_1952657

    Yeah. Honestly I am all for civil discussion and criticism but people are being so angry it is crazy.

    Why can't everyone calm down?

    Because you can´t ask ppl like this nicely or communicate with them. They just give u trash, insults and won´t even think of the possibility that someone else coudl be right with an opinion

  • @Gay_Police_Dept said:

    I would rather ask everyone to stop complaining.

    47d3e180cfe792d2e07bb072aa810d80.jpg

    In the words of Mr. Freemen..

  • @Gay_Police_Dept said:

    I would rather ask everyone to stop complaining.

    Yeah it needs to stop. I’m fine with criticism but we need to be constructive about it

  • Out of the thousands of games I've had, even before cross play, I have maybe had 3-4 killers accuse us of being toxic swf when we were all solo.

    Survivors are the ones who complain more than anything, they even take it too far and wish death upon the killer because he killed them in a video game.

  • Killers are cry babies. They complain a lot. This is the reason this game it's not fun anymore. Devs are stressed out by how much killers are complaining about everything, and devs decided to make the game easier for them and harder for survivors. If the killer don't make 4k he/she starts to cry on this forum.

  • Oh the irony, when there are 7 threads on the first page alone, where survivors complain about the state of the game.

    But sure, it´s only the killers that complain.

  • @golubushka08 said:

    Killers are cry babies. They complain a lot. This is the reason this game it's not fun anymore. Devs are stressed out by how much killers are complaining about everything, and devs decided to make the game easier for them and harder for survivors. If the killer don't make 4k he/she starts to cry on this forum.

    You mean when the devs nerfed Undying hard, because totems are to hard to do?

  • Lol, the game was so surv sided for so long, now that it is somewhat shifted towards the killer side anything that puts that in jeopardy gives PTSD. You would know this if you played anything but Steve for 6 hrs a day.

  • @Timo_______R said:

    To be clear not every killer is meant but the ones i mean always rage they lose and wants everyone to know it´s always 100 % 4 man SWF with flashlight and DS,BT,unbreakable and old ooo.

    Calm the f*ck down.

    I read this so much in the after chat and even on this website, the last time i haven´t played solo was late 2018 because everyone i played with left the game. Stop making things up and deal with it like any normal person.

    You Fing rock! You should write opinion articles.

  • @golubushka08 said:

    Killers are cry babies. They complain a lot. This is the reason this game it's not fun anymore. Devs are stressed out by how much killers are complaining about everything, and devs decided to make the game easier for them and harder for survivors. If the killer don't make 4k he/she starts to cry on this forum.


    I'm impressed at your ability to type this successfully without falling on the floor laughing.


    It's okay if you do... the mountain of "Nerf NOED" threads will break your fall.

  • If survivor had as many bugs the forum would be only posts with survivors complaining.

  • @Timo_______R said:

    To be clear not every killer is meant but the ones i mean always rage they lose and wants everyone to know it´s always 100 % 4 man SWF with flashlight and DS,BT,unbreakable and old ooo.

    Calm the f*ck down.

    I read this so much in the after chat and even on this website, the last time i haven´t played solo was late 2018 because everyone i played with left the game. Stop making things up and deal with it like any normal person.

    Can survivors also stop complaining when they lose? Can survivors also stop gloating when they win?

  • @golubushka08 said:

    Killers are cry babies. They complain a lot. This is the reason this game it's not fun anymore. Devs are stressed out by how much killers are complaining about everything, and devs decided to make the game easier for them and harder for survivors. If the killer don't make 4k he/she starts to cry on this forum.

    I feel like some killers are justified to complain, especially if they come across a SWF with flashlights and all that.

    But we can't forget survivors, they complain wether they win OR lose, like, some people just need to grow up

  • @golubushka08 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1952907#Comment_1952907

    Killers needs to grow up. The forum is full of cry baby killers.

    You completely missed my entire point but ok

  • @golubushka08 said:

    Killers are cry babies. They complain a lot. This is the reason this game it's not fun anymore. Devs are stressed out by how much killers are complaining about everything, and devs decided to make the game easier for them and harder for survivors. If the killer don't make 4k he/she starts to cry on this forum.

    I really hope the irony is intentional, otherwise I'd just worry for your sanity.

  • @golubushka08 said:

    Killers are cry babies. They complain a lot. This is the reason this game it's not fun anymore. Devs are stressed out by how much killers are complaining about everything, and devs decided to make the game easier for them and harder for survivors. If the killer don't make 4k he/she starts to cry on this forum.

    🤡🤡🤡

  • @golubushka08 said:

    Killers are cry babies. They complain a lot. This is the reason this game it's not fun anymore. Devs are stressed out by how much killers are complaining about everything, and devs decided to make the game easier for them and harder for survivors. If the killer don't make 4k he/she starts to cry on this forum.

    Guys I found the devs clown rework it's this person

  • @golubushka08 said:

    Killers are cry babies. They complain a lot. This is the reason this game it's not fun anymore. Devs are stressed out by how much killers are complaining about everything, and devs decided to make the game easier for them and harder for survivors. If the killer don't make 4k he/she starts to cry on this forum.

    Ah yes, killers are the ones who "complain a lot"

    If you want to ingore all the "nerf x killer", "nerf x killer perk, "nerf x killer add on", "x killer is op" (imagine thinking doc is op), and "x killer perk is op" threads, than sure killers are the only ones who "complain a lot".

  • This made me laugh, enjoy your upvote, lol.

  • Survivors whine just as much, and there are four times as many of them.

  • @burntFuse said:

    Survivors whine just as much, and there are four times as many of them.

    This forum is 90% killers.

  • If the forum is 90% killers then you've just proven they are less whiny, as we see roughly equal numbers of threads whining about things on either side.

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1954755#Comment_1954755

    If the forum is 90% killers then you've just proven they are less whiny, as we see roughly equal numbers of threads whining about things on either side.

    There are much more threads of complaining killers. Put your glasses on!

  • As many have said above, it's not just killers who complain. And posts like this... The dictonary just got updated with this as the meaning of Irony. Both sides complain just as much as the other. There's no 'More killer or more survivor complaints'. People need to just stop bashing each other, and actually have civil discussions instead of just resorting to 'Omg your crying over X reason, git gud'.

  • I'd rather they have a Vent category on the forums just to bypass all the repetitive posts. I don't understand how people can be nuh uh it's your side that complains, nuh uh your side complains more. Everybody complains get real. Now if there were more actual discussions that'd be nice . Instead it's you're just a salty [insert] main.