REALLY DEVS?  😡  🤬 

@Peanits said:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/HTQ80WBMD8JP/450nextsteps.png

Following the 4.5.0 update, we have been closely monitoring feedback on a few different key changes. Already we have begun making changes, and we would like to address as many as we can in one go.

HUD Update

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2UASMIV3Q3P0/wip2.png

Above is a work in progress preview of the changes we’ll be making to the HUD for the 4.5.2 update. Please note that this image is not final and could be subject to further tweaks and polish.

To summarize some of the most notable changes, we have:

  • Moved the Survivor statuses from the top left to the lower left
  • Lowered the hook counter
  • Moved the generator counter/objective to the lower left
  • Removed text from objectives
  • Added a separate scaling option for skill checks
  • Increased the size of bleedout and hook progress bars

We hope this addresses some of the concerns over the HUD being too spread out, as well as skill checks being difficult to see on lower scaling settings. The changes listed above are planned to appear in the 4.5.2 update. We are also working on more changes to the HUD which will appear in later updates, such as:

  • Changing status effects to avoid red-on-red
  • Increasing the visibility of Killer powers (e.g. Reverse Bear Trap timers, Doctor’s Madness, etc.)
  • Increasing the visibility of text on high resolutions

Survivor Locomotion

We are also reviewing feedback for the new Survivor animations. While the movement itself hasn’t changed, new animations and transitions can make your character feel different to control. We want this transition to be as smooth as possible, so we are looking into the following:

  • Removing camera position changes
  • Fixing some animation bugs
  • Reviewing turning animation to better reflect the old animations

We are tentatively planning to address some of these issues starting alongside the next Chapter. Please note that this is by no means a comprehensive list and we are still actively discussing feedback, including possible causes for motion sickness.

Hit Registration

Many of you have reported strange hits after the 4.5.0 update. You’re not alone, this is a high priority issue, and our team has identified a potential cause. We are aiming to have the fix ready for the 4.5.2 update.

We have also investigated an issue which would cause Killers to be teleported to the wrong side of the pallet. This issue will be fixed in the 4.5.2 update as well.

Miscellaneous

Finally, there are a few frequently reported issues that we’d like to cover before we sign off:

  • Losing pips in custom games: Fixed in 4.5.1
  • Missing collision on a structure in the Asylum map: Fixed in 4.5.1
  • Impassable areas in some maps: Fixed in 4.5.1
  • Losing pips even though you appear to have safety pipped: Fixed in 4.5.2 (this was a visual bug where the game would incorrectly show you a higher quality emblem that you actually earned)
  • Misleading collision on rubble piles surrounding the Asylum: Fixed in 4.5.2

Once again, please keep in mind that this is not an exhaustive list. We will include a full list of bug fixes alongside the respective updates.

We’d like to thank everyone who took the time to give constructive feedback and report issues from the 4.5.0 update. Please keep them coming!

The Dead by Daylight Team

Many of you have reported strange hits after the 4.5.0 update. You’re not alone, this is a high priority issue, and our team has identified a potential cause. We are aiming to have the fix ready for the 4.5.2 update.


Its a Joke or? we have to wait until 4.5.2 befor you Fix this? Thy devs, its not a big Problem if you get a Hit from the other Side of the Map "Pretty good Job....."

I play both Surv and Killer and even as Killer sometimes i think "#########"

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • Atleast they're giving us an ETA. We have had many times in the past where there has been a bug and we didn't know when it would be fixed.

    Additionally, I believe that's only 2 or 3 weeks away, which is better than what has often been 3 or 6 months with other bugs.

  • Wait a sec hmmm what was the word ... ahh yes, i mean other Publisher call it "HOTFIX" 😡

    This x.0, x.1, x.2 politics are ... good no word what will not be censored ...

    If you have so many heavy bugs in your software, you have to do some even its all 3 days a mini fix

  • @IsJustMe said:

    Wait a sec hmmm what was the word ... ahh yes, i mean other Publisher call it "HOTFIX" 😡

    This x.0, x.1, x.2 politics are ... good no word what will not be censored ...

    If you have so many heavy bugs in your software, you have to do some even its all 3 days a mini fix

    It's not as easy as just giving it 3 days to fix it. You have to find out what's causing the bug, which often is completely unrelated to the bug. Then you have to work out how to fix the bug while breaking as little as possible while you do. Some things are harder to fix than others.

  • They could certainly fix the hit/desync issue in 4.5.1. The thing is, this wouldn't mean you'd get it fixed any sooner, just that you'd get the fixes that are currently scheduled to go into 4.5.1 later.

  • @IsJustMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/227672/news-4-5-0-next-steps

    Many of you have reported strange hits after the 4.5.0 update. You’re not alone, this is a high priority issue, and our team has identified a potential cause. We are aiming to have the fix ready for the 4.5.2 update.

    Its a Joke or? we have to wait until 4.5.2 befor you Fix this? Thy devs, its not a big Problem if you get a Hit from the other Side of the Map "Pretty good Job....."

    I play both Surv and Killer and even as Killer sometimes i think "#########"

    By all means, stroll into BHVR with your infinite wisdom of programming and coding, and fix it for everyone tomorrow.

  • What would you rather have?

    a 4.5.1 that fixes some of the issues in a week and then a 4.5.2 that fixes the hitboxes in 2 weeks

    Or have the 4.5.1 in 2 weeks and leave a couple of issues in the game a week longer for no reason whatsoever.

    I get it, they messed up and we are angry but can we keep reasonable please.

    They are not postponing the hitbox fix. They are just fixing things while working on the hitbox fix

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1948938#Comment_1948938

    It's not as easy as just giving it 3 days to fix it. You have to find out what's causing the bug, which often is completely unrelated to the bug. Then you have to work out how to fix the bug while breaking as little as possible while you do. Some things are harder to fix than others.

    Yes sure i know its sometimes hard to find a the issues, what i will say with this is, fix problems step by step and dont tell your community "eat or die" we have to wait now until 4.5.2 and iam sure a big part of problems we will still have then. And then? right 4.6.$ because its a new Chapter .... this is not the right way

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/227896/really-devs-%EF%BB%BF-%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BF-%F0%9F%A4%AC-%EF%BB%BF

    By all means, stroll into BHVR with your infinite wisdom of programming and coding, and fix it for everyone tomorrow.

    this i have not written dear

    and anyway..... with my "wisdom of programming" like you say i fed my family

  • @IsJustMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1948944#Comment_1948944

    Yes sure i know its sometimes hard to find a the issues, what i will say with this is, fix problems step by step and dont tell your community "eat or die" we have to wait now until 4.5.2 and iam sure a big part of problems we will still have then. And then? right 4.6.$ because its a new Chapter .... this is not the right way

    Well technically speaking, there won't be a 4.6

  • Thankfully now we can all play kyf without losing pips, phew.

    Honestly and i say this from the bottom of my heart: i think you can't disappoint me anymore devs

  • @IsJustMe said:

    Wait a sec hmmm what was the word ... ahh yes, i mean other Publisher call it "HOTFIX" 😡

    This x.0, x.1, x.2 politics are ... good no word what will not be censored ...

    If you have so many heavy bugs in your software, you have to do some even its all 3 days a mini fix

    This x.0, x.1, x.2 politics are ... good no word what will not be censored

    Usually the "x.0, x.1, x.2" are called hotfix, even for other publishers..it's common practice to divide the release version in 3/4 "numbers" which indicate:

    Major version (in DBD it is the first number, which right now is 4)

    Minor version (the middle number, in this case 5)

    Hotfixes and minor adjustments (some companies choose to divide these in 2 different numbers, DBD uses the last number for both)

    Pretty standard stuff tbh when it comes to versioning..

  • WHAT? 2 patches to fix this huge problem?

    Sorry, but this is unacceptable. This should be fixed in 2-3 days max!

  • I'm only playing killer until they fix this BS

  • @IsJustMe said:

    Wait a sec hmmm what was the word ... ahh yes, i mean other Publisher call it "HOTFIX" 😡

    This x.0, x.1, x.2 politics are ... good no word what will not be censored ...

    If you have so many heavy bugs in your software, you have to do some even its all 3 days a mini fix

    Your suggested mini-fix would be 4.5.1. The third number is literally reserved for hotfixes.

  • @IsJustMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/227672/news-4-5-0-next-steps

    Many of you have reported strange hits after the 4.5.0 update. You’re not alone, this is a high priority issue, and our team has identified a potential cause. We are aiming to have the fix ready for the 4.5.2 update.

    Its a Joke or? we have to wait until 4.5.2 befor you Fix this? Thy devs, its not a big Problem if you get a Hit from the other Side of the Map "Pretty good Job....."

    I play both Surv and Killer and even as Killer sometimes i think "#########"

    You think ######### as killer? Thats weird. Cause apparently its a desync, which makes the hits look normal on the killer side. Survivors will just land, where they are on the survivors side.

    Anyway, do you really want a rushed out patch that might break even more stuff? Because thats what usually happens with rushed patches.

  • Some issues take longer to identify the root cause and to implement a fix and we have submission deadlines for these fixes to be implemented and once that has passed we cannot add any more fixes to that patch.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/227896/really-devs-%EF%BB%BF-%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BF-%F0%9F%A4%AC-%EF%BB%BF

    You think ######### as killer? Thats weird. Cause apparently its a desync, which makes the hits look normal on the killer side. Survivors will just land, where they are on the survivors side.

    Anyway, do you really want a rushed out patch that might break even more stuff? Because thats what usually happens with rushed patches.

    I've watched some streams from Otz, Monto, and a few other people who play Killer a lot and they've commented about hits they've gotten as Killer that shouldn't have landed. So, it might be more than desync going on.

  • @IsJustMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1948950#Comment_1948950

    this i have not written dear

    and anyway..... with my "wisdom of programming" like you say i fed my family

    No offence but i'm sceptical that someone who programs for a living does not comprehend that they can release fixes while fixing something else and does not understand that the 3th digit in the version number of the game are reserved for hotfixes.

    Also they can't do 3 day patches. Each patch has to be approved by sony and microsoft which takes longer then 3 days. Something a programmer should know as well

    Not to mention that the whole hitbox issue is a desinc problem so there is no "saying ######### as killer" cause on the killer screen everything look normal

    If you are programming something, it certainly isn't games

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/227896/really-devs-%EF%BB%BF-%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BF-%F0%9F%A4%AC-%EF%BB%BF

    By all means, stroll into BHVR with your infinite wisdom of programming and coding, and fix it for everyone tomorrow.

    Lets see how long that takes

  • This isn't completely related to your post, but the sort of funny-not-funny thing is that my boyfriend and I played the PTB and talked about how weird some of the hits felt, but when I brought it up to other people they said "oh they probably just don't have any hit validation at all in PTBs". I've played other PTBs and never really noticed it being that much different than regular gameplay, but it definitely was very pronounced in this past PTB. I think there was an ImProbzz video where he got hit from pretty far by a Trapper that was exactly what my BF and I experienced while playing. I'll have to see if I can find the exact moment in the video.

    Anyways, I just ended up writing it off as some lack of hit validation that was otherwise present in the live version, especially since I didn't end up playing too much of the PTB. Kind of funny to see that it maybe wasn't even just that. And more on topic- I hope the 4.5.2 patch rolls out quickly 🥺 the game is extremely frustrating to play right now but I still want to play!

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/227896/really-devs-%EF%BB%BF-%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BF-%F0%9F%A4%AC-%EF%BB%BF

    You think ######### as killer? Thats weird. Cause apparently its a desync, which makes the hits look normal on the killer side. Survivors will just land, where they are on the survivors side.

    Anyway, do you really want a rushed out patch that might break even more stuff? Because thats what usually happens with rushed patches.

    I suppose he would be talking especially about the hits where you swing at a pallet, get stunned as the survivor throws it down, but the survivor gets hit anyways AND you end up on the same side of the pallet that they are on. That's a very noticeable "hit that shouldn't be happening" that even a killer would see, regardless of how this seems to be a desync issue.

    I myself haven't experienced the "pallet vacuum hit" (or whatever you'd like to call it) while playing as killer (I guess I don't tend to swing through pallets or something?) but I've experienced it as survivor and I've seen gameplay where other killers experience it. My boyfriend and I have been joking that Enduring might be one of the very best perks in the game right now, due to the fact that, theoretically, you could get a pallet vacuum hit, and then knock them a second or two later after ending up on the same side of the pallet as the survivor LOL


    I've definitely noticed a lot of killers who know about this issue taking advantage of it while they can, too 😵

  • The only thing that irks me is the fact that because all this was done in one patch they can't roll it back.

    I think this should be a lesson to learn. Do not make all these changes happen at once.

    I think they need to start separating patches again. Change maps in one. Change killers in one. Change animations in one. Change the UI in one.

    Its alot easier to quickly find and identify an issue when there isn't so much changing.

  • @CheyeneKL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1949258#Comment_1949258

    I suppose he would be talking especially about the hits where you swing at a pallet, get stunned as the survivor throws it down, but the survivor gets hit anyways AND you end up on the same side of the pallet that they are on. That's a very noticeable "hit that shouldn't be happening" that even a killer would see, regardless of how this seems to be a desync issue.

    I myself haven't experienced the "pallet vacuum hit" (or whatever you'd like to call it) while playing as killer (I guess I don't tend to swing through pallets or something?) but I've experienced it as survivor and I've seen gameplay where other killers experience it. My boyfriend and I have been joking that Enduring might be one of the very best perks in the game right now, due to the fact that, theoretically, you could get a pallet vacuum hit, and then knock them a second or two later after ending up on the same side of the pallet as the survivor LOL

    I've definitely noticed a lot of killers who know about this issue taking advantage of it while they can, too 😵

    The problem with the vacuum hits is, that they hit killers when they shouldn´t. It looks like the pallets have a greater range.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    The only thing that irks me is the fact that because all this was done in one patch they can't roll it back.

    I think this should be a lesson to learn. Do not make all these changes happen at once.

    I think they need to start separating patches again. Change maps in one. Change killers in one. Change animations in one. Change the UI in one.

    Its alot easier to quickly find and identify an issue when there isn't so much changing.

    This isn't the first, second, or even third patch they've rolled out which has been riddled with bugs. Their development schedule isn't sustainable and people are getting sick of it.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1949363#Comment_1949363

    The problem with the vacuum hits is, that they hit killers when they shouldn´t. It looks like the pallets have a greater range.

    Sorry, I'm not completely sure if I understand exactly what you're saying?

    When I've gotten the pallet vacuum hits, it's been something like, I'm outside of shack, killer is in shack. He starts lunging from inside shack but I throw the pallet down in time to stun him without taking the hit... normally. But, in this patch, while he DOES get stunned, I get hit anyways, AND he teleports outside of shack where I am standing. This is what I'm talking about as far as something both the survivor and killer can see and say "this happening is very abnormal"

    Perhaps you are talking about stunning killers from further away? Oddly enough, I haven't run into many instances of that, despite the fact that I am currently dropping pallets earlier than I usually do in an attempt to counter the current desync issues. It's not what I'm talking about, that's actually a fairly normal occurrence in usual versions of the game if you go against a laggy killer. I just haven't ever really seen the other stuff before.

  • @IsJustMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/227672/news-4-5-0-next-steps

    Many of you have reported strange hits after the 4.5.0 update. You’re not alone, this is a high priority issue, and our team has identified a potential cause. We are aiming to have the fix ready for the 4.5.2 update.

    Its a Joke or? we have to wait until 4.5.2 befor you Fix this? Thy devs, its not a big Problem if you get a Hit from the other Side of the Map "Pretty good Job....."

    I play both Surv and Killer and even as Killer sometimes i think "#########"

    no as killer the hits are normal,you dont see the difference

  • We should all demand fixing this minor bug immediately, I don't give a fudge of ETA, we all paid for this game, it's not Free To Play, as customers, we demand the thing we bought working properly.

  • @Stonuk said:

    We should all demand fixing this minor bug immediately, I don't give a fudge of ETA, we all paid for this game, it's not Free To Play, as customers, we demand the thing we bought working properly.

    because of cross play, they can't just roll out changes immediately. They need to make sure their patch is accepted on all platforms before they can roll it out.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1949485#Comment_1949485

    because of cross play, they can't just roll out changes immediately. They need to make sure their patch is accepted on all platforms before they can roll it out.

    What about they make sure BEFORE ROLLING the actual chapter, and mid-chapter update?

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    The only thing that irks me is the fact that because all this was done in one patch they can't roll it back.

    I think this should be a lesson to learn. Do not make all these changes happen at once.

    I think they need to start separating patches again. Change maps in one. Change killers in one. Change animations in one. Change the UI in one.

    Its alot easier to quickly find and identify an issue when there isn't so much changing.

    I think this should be a lesson to learn

    Except they won't.

    There's absolutely NO reason at all to change anything in regards to that from their perspective.

    Super frustrating but that is not the first and definetely NOT the last messy update they'll release.

  • @CheyeneKL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1949386#Comment_1949386

    Sorry, I'm not completely sure if I understand exactly what you're saying?

    When I've gotten the pallet vacuum hits, it's been something like, I'm outside of shack, killer is in shack. He starts lunging from inside shack but I throw the pallet down in time to stun him without taking the hit... normally. But, in this patch, while he DOES get stunned, I get hit anyways, AND he teleports outside of shack where I am standing. This is what I'm talking about as far as something both the survivor and killer can see and say "this happening is very abnormal"

    Perhaps you are talking about stunning killers from further away? Oddly enough, I haven't run into many instances of that, despite the fact that I am currently dropping pallets earlier than I usually do in an attempt to counter the current desync issues. It's not what I'm talking about, that's actually a fairly normal occurrence in usual versions of the game if you go against a laggy killer. I just haven't ever really seen the other stuff before.

    As said above. There is currently a desync. So the killer hits you, when you are far from him, from your perspective. While you are in normal range from the killers perspective. The pallet hits also work in a desync, where it looks normal from the survivors perspective, but from the killers perspective it looks like getting hit with the pallet from 2 meters away.

  • @Mandy said:

    Some issues take longer to identify the root cause and to implement a fix and we have submission deadlines for these fixes to be implemented and once that has passed we cannot add any more fixes to that patch.

    QA.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1949476#Comment_1949476

    As said above. There is currently a desync. So the killer hits you, when you are far from him, from your perspective. While you are in normal range from the killers perspective. The pallet hits also work in a desync, where it looks normal from the survivors perspective, but from the killers perspective it looks like getting hit with the pallet from 2 meters away.

    I understand that it is desync issues and that MOST of these hits look completely normal to killers.

    Perhaps you don't know exactly which issue I am referencing. Have you experienced it yourself? I myself haven't personally experienced the pallet vacuum hit as killer, but I have witnessed my boyfriend experience it as killer while sitting next to him as he played. It did not look normal at all, and even if it somehow did, it would have been extremely confusing to suddenly be on the other side of the pallet. I'm not sure how a pallet vacuum hit could look normal to ANY killer, considering what you said could not apply. If the killer's perspective shows him getting hit by the pallet from too far away for it to stun, then shouldn't he still be on the same side of the pallet, opposite of the side that the survivor is when he threw it? Instead, some killers are ending up on the same side of the survivor instead of the opposite side, as if the pallet pulled/vacuumed them from the side they originally stood on, all the way to the other side of the pallet. This is not normal and it is visibly abnormal to both killer and survivor.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/227896/really-devs-%EF%BB%BF-%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BF-%F0%9F%A4%AC-%EF%BB%BF

    You think ######### as killer? Thats weird. Cause apparently its a desync, which makes the hits look normal on the killer side. Survivors will just land, where they are on the survivors side.

    Anyway, do you really want a rushed out patch that might break even more stuff? Because thats what usually happens with rushed patches.

    Just replying to the '#########' as a killer. I have gotten MANY hits playing killer lately that make me go '#########'. I hit a David after he was already running 5 feet away from a window vault. I hit a Nancy when she was behind me and I swung, and CLEARLY missed.

  • Players are complaining while buying skin "event"...So nothing urgent to fix for BHVR

  • @Wafflecat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1949258#Comment_1949258

    Just replying to the '#########' as a killer. I have gotten MANY hits playing killer lately that make me go '#########'. I hit a David after he was already running 5 feet away from a window vault. I hit a Nancy when she was behind me and I swung, and CLEARLY missed.

    Haven´t had any hits like this. But had window hits, where on my side the survivor was just passing and he landed like 3 meters away from the window. So that might have looked weird from the survivors perspective.

    I also noticed something like this with SB while playing survivor. Another survivor was blitzing around. But only for a second.

  • @CheyeneKL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1949520#Comment_1949520

    I understand that it is desync issues and that MOST of these hits look completely normal to killers.

    Perhaps you don't know exactly which issue I am referencing. Have you experienced it yourself? I myself haven't personally experienced the pallet vacuum hit as killer, but I have witnessed my boyfriend experience it as killer while sitting next to him as he played. It did not look normal at all, and even if it somehow did, it would have been extremely confusing to suddenly be on the other side of the pallet. I'm not sure how a pallet vacuum hit could look normal to ANY killer, considering what you said could not apply. If the killer's perspective shows him getting hit by the pallet from too far away for it to stun, then shouldn't he still be on the same side of the pallet, opposite of the side that the survivor is when he threw it? Instead, some killers are ending up on the same side of the survivor instead of the opposite side, as if the pallet pulled/vacuumed them from the side they originally stood on, all the way to the other side of the pallet. This is not normal and it is visibly abnormal to both killer and survivor.

    I had that once.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    What would you rather have?

    a 4.5.1 that fixes some of the issues in a week and then a 4.5.2 that fixes the hitboxes in 2 weeks

    Or have the 4.5.1 in 2 weeks and leave a couple of issues in the game a week longer for no reason whatsoever.

    I get it, they messed up and we are angry but can we keep reasonable please.

    They are not postponing the hitbox fix. They are just fixing things while working on the hitbox fix

    That doesn't take away the big quota of negligence they committed this time in several aspects. They never ######### it up this much and i hope they learn for once that releasing an untested product will always end like this.. PTB should be a real thing to hear the community and fix stuff, not some early preview of what they are doing.

  • I'd rather they take an extra week to identify the causes of the issues and fox them rather than half fixing the issues

  • @Irisora said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1948951#Comment_1948951

    That doesn't take away the big quota of negligence they committed this time in several aspects. They never ######### it up this much and i hope they learn for once that releasing an untested product will always end like this.. PTB should be a real thing to hear the community and fix stuff, not some early preview of what they are doing.

    Didn't say it takes that away.

    Just saying that because they are fixing it on hotfix 2 and not 1 doesn't mean they are postponing it like some people are thinking.

    Let's be angry for the right reasons and not the dumb ones

  • I've experienced... twice I think? And seen other people experience it as killer and survivor. Really weird issue and I'll be glad to see it go.

  • Biggest problem isn't them taking way too long to fix everything (which is also a big issue). Problem was them releasing 4.5.0 patch with all the negative feedback they received on it, and releasing it clearly not finished. They broke so many things it's impossible not to think it wasn't completed but they pushed it into the live servers anyway.


    I really hope to see an actual useful fix within the next weeks.

  • @Irisora said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1948951#Comment_1948951

    That doesn't take away the big quota of negligence they committed this time in several aspects. They never ######### it up this much and i hope they learn for once that releasing an untested product will always end like this.. PTB should be a real thing to hear the community and fix stuff, not some early preview of what they are doing.

    They never [BAD WORD] it up this much and i hope they learn for once that releasing an untested product will always end like this.. PTB should be a real thing to hear the community and fix stuff, not some early preview of what they are doing.


    https://youtu.be/H47ow4_Cmk0

    I'm sorry but

    They.Don't.Learn

    They probably never will,unless they screw it up even more or finally get some real competition.

    This wasn't the first messy update they've released and it sure won't be the last one

  • This content has been removed.