Do you ever get a good laugh playing this game and when?
For me it is when I'm chased by Billy and he runs into a wall with his chainsaw, there is something about his face that makes it too funny for me and that awkward pose. Macmillan Estate when you end up on top of that building and see him going from one location to another with his chainsaw, survivors running for their lives or hes looking for you. It honestly look like a cartoon. That's why I love playing against him now even tho I hated being one hit and that gen pressure he does by being fast.
Comments
when i bodyblock someone in a corner and hatchet them then hit them. or chainsaw them
Playing against people that don't act like bots is where this game shines the most imo.
Jump scares usually make me laugh after the initial fright has worn off. Michael Myers is great for that. Or when I'm playing with friends and they get jump scared. One of my female friends nearly always screams when we get a Michael match lol.
I love it when nurses hold a blink really hard towards you and you sprint directly at them and they sling themselves to the other side of the map.
Alternatively, as the spirit I love wooshing around and accidentally knocking into a survivor that you can't see and then you know right then to come out of wooshing and slice, super fun times.
The only time I loved when I deranked and had the great idea to pick rancor as perk.
Tab back occasionally in the game and it happened around 15 times that the obession was tbagging/jumping aroudn in front of me
The other survivors died laughing in the afer game chat, I can tell yuo that
Any game that I call a "Clown Fiesta". Where the survivors are misplaying so bad it makes your jaw hit the floor in disbelief they would so something so ridiculous.
Actually any moment when you can see I'm the eyes of the survivor that they ######### up.
Get cross map shipped by Billy.
Get blocked by wraith.
Get stuck into same trap by trapper.
Get blocked by spirit.
Get hit by insidious gen camper
Get cross map snipped by huntress
Get hooked in hags basement
Find bubba in basement
Get minded in a pallet loop
Yes.
Pulling off a 4K (not 4S) using a 5T H: DH.
When a toxic Survivor DCs because he missed his DS or got downed very quickly.
When a Survivor DCs because of Rancor (I don't even understand the mentality - Memento Mori animations are cool to look at from either side; he's just denying himself the viewing pleasure at this point, while I'm laughing that he rage quit).
i love it when a killer misses a hit when i wasnt event trying to avoid it and was just panicking instead
When I am playing Leatherface and the survivors DESPERERATELY try to avoid the basement, but then somebody inevitably gets the chainsaw right near it. They then try to go and save them and if I get to the top of the basement before they make it out, they usually just stand there and accept their fate. Always makes me smile.
I don't think either of those have happened to me. Still, I just take the free kill and the knowledge that they felt they were so outplayed, they had to call out to their mommy to pull the plug.
Ah, that makes sense. Easier to DC there.
And did you read the name of the topic? What does my posting on the forum have to do with getting a laugh while playing a game? Stop using your own traps on your head, it's bad for you.
When I watch matches against streamers... https://www.twitch.tv/trickstershadow/clip/GorgeousAdventurousCucumberSpicyBoy
I love it when killers DC because of a certain map, and then make threads asking other killers what maps they DC on because that's a thing.
When killers d/c after getting outplayed.
Billy missing a chainsaw because he bumps into something and then he hits whatever he bumps into with his hammer always makes me laugh. also making a survivor do a flip when i hit them or if i have bond and see their aura while they flip makes me laugh too.
Moonwalking Myers always makes me laugh
Now that I think about it...
I remember in the first year this game was out, I was watching Admiral Bahroo play trapper. This survivor just got a clean pallet stun on him at one of the infamous "double pallet" loops we used to have back then. The guy's crouch key seems to get this mysterious twitch until Bahroo starts the pallet break.
Survivor stops his T-Bagging and immediacy takes one step toward the second pallet right into a trap.... talk about INSTANT KARMA
I really enjoy it when an extremely toxic SWF team gets caught in a snowball and nobody has the sense to calm down and think. Its usually with 2 or 3 gens left and its often in the basement. Its really fun for me. I love to record it and rewatch it a few times.
Watching a Dwight trying to point out my hiding spot to a trapper, then watching said Dwight get flattened and me being allowed to run away. (He found me later and killed me, but the head start was pretty cool of him)
That one guy in an awesome team that flattens me. who can't win with any dignity and has to come find me to teabag........only to get a faceful of NOED.
Watching someone flip when being hit, can't count the amount of skill checks i have missed because this made me laugh.
Those few moments of confusion from killers when my team has been flattened, i don't want a 20 minute hatch standoff or i just plain don't want to make them hunt me down for an age. They usually find me on a hill or under a hook spinning, and its that few seconds of "Ummmm?" before they get the idea and squash my fool head, that always makes me giggle
That's where they usually hide, if they're in the basement. Either there or behind the wall. Makes them predictable.
Set a trap in a random grass spot. Nothing around. No pallets, no obstacles, no objectives. Nothing.
Still caught someone with that trap. He later asked who sets his traps there?!
That's how I do it too. They expect you to put traps at some places, so the traps lose the element of surprise (i.e.: what makes them traps in the first place). That's why you set them in different places.
Whenever I hook a survivor at 5 gens and 3 more pop up to rescue and end up getting floored. Basically, I get a good laugh in almost all my R1 games. Why do they never learn?
"Why the facecamp?"
"Lol facecamping noob"
"Killer got so triggered he decided to facecamp xD"
One guy asked me why I camped him since all he did once spotted was run to a pallet and drop it and got downed there. I hooked him up at 5 gens right next to my Ruin totem. Who wouldn't camp in that situation?