Killers you want to see.

I really want to see C.H.U.D I'm sure it would be cheap to get the rights to use, they could add a dark sewer map and the C.H.U.D's glowing eyes illuminate the map . Killer Klowns from outer space with the circus tent ship map. The killbots from chopping mall with a mall map I'm sure it wouldn't be expensive to get the rights. Then we could get the killer from nightbreed with the underground grave map. Then finally we need tarman from return of the living dead with a resurrection cemetery map

Comments

  • Me : I will see just one Killer Pinhead <3

  • That would be pretty cool what map would you wanna see they have 8 or 9 Hellraiser movies I think the hell world in 2 would be really cool

  • I want a black, man-eating unicorn. With wings and glitter dust and stuff. Red eyes and he's pooping rose leafs.

    Yeah. That it, what I want.

  • It would be cool to see some kind of “leaping” killer, one that could jump a long way across obstacles. And no, it wouldn’t be op if they put the right amount of stun after the leap or whatever magic they gotta do

  • @VSLl said:

    After watching the new teaser, I thought about a new chapter. There may be many most interesting assumptions here, but I'm not talking about that. It would be really cool to see a spider killer. I do not mean a huge killer spider, although that would also be cool, but does not in any way spill over into the gameplay, but a spider in the guise of a woman. Or some kind of transformation between these 2 states. Like Shelob of Middle-earth: Shadow of War. She appears there in the form of a spider and in the form of a beautiful woman. There are also videos showing her transformation. A condition between a spider and a woman. I think that would be cool. And its power would be associated with spiders, and instead of hooks, you could make spider cocoons or something like that. As in the Mist, for example. There would be a survivor and he had to be saved, like the cells of the Executioner. And she, like the Executioner, would need to do something to be able to send the survivor to this cocoon. If this is the third time, small spiders would eat it there. And its power would help slow survivors like Clown's bottles. She would set off a flock of small spiders that would slow down the chewer or something like that. And when killed, she would eat the survivor, like the Hag, for example. Or the power, which would be to move from one state to another. For example, turn into a half-spider and be able to sting survivors. Or she would run faster and could use a dash to hit or sting to injure and inflict new status, poisoning, and normal, at a speed of 4.4 to compensate for her speed. Something like Rin or the Hag. There are a lot of ideas with its power and the development team can come up with something interesting. As well as ideas with her appearance. What do you think?

    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ika56clE1Qo/maxresdefault.jpg

    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wl2PRvEZD40/maxresdefault.jpg

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnhFC1whfys

    A bit of cosplay:

    https://st.overclockers.ru/legacy/blog/293072/132276_O.png

    https://st.overclockers.ru/legacy/blog/293072/132277_O.png

    Something to do with a spider.

  • The Scissorman from Clock Tower for licensed picks.

    For non-licensed picks, some Killer based on fire.

  • Scissorman from clock tower

  • The Entity with a baseball bat.

  • images.jpeg

    Art the Clown from Terrifier/All Hallows

  • The only licensed killers I want to see are Jason and Chucky.

    And as original I want to see a pirate, a magician, a robot or a killer animal.

  • Nancy Downs from The Craft. Honestly, truly, if bhvr really wanted to show support during Pride... this is the way.

  • The Boogeyman, or a killer based on dementia.

  • Melissa Pearce

    Samara

    Killabilly

    Pinhead

  • @DawsonQuick said:

    I really want to see C.H.U.D I'm sure it would be cheap to get the rights to use, they could add a dark sewer map and the C.H.U.D's glowing eyes illuminate the map . Killer Klowns from outer space with the circus tent ship map. The killbots from chopping mall with a mall map I'm sure it wouldn't be expensive to get the rights. Then we could get the killer from nightbreed with the underground grave map. Then finally we need tarman from return of the living dead with a resurrection cemetery map

    If we’re going offbeat B to C rated 80’s flicks then I’ll say Belial from Basket Case lol.


    I’ve probably watched Leprechaun 1993 literally a thousand times so that’s obviously my number 1. The original is the best by miles with a solid plot then 2 and 3 are still up there staying somewhat with the spirit of Leprechaun. Number 4 in Space wasn’t bad but it’s when they really started slipping then the hoodx2 eventually into a tragedy of a reboot or whatever without Warwick Davis..

    It it ever happened it would have to be 1993 Leprechaun with literally anyone from the original cast as a survivor otherwise I would legitimately be heartbroken.

  • Pre-Rework Freddy

    Pinhead would be cool as well tbh

  • The thing I want most is the Xenomorph.


    And imagine the kickass cosmetics


    Ellen Ripley as survivor????


    It would be the absolute best DLC to date.

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    The thing I want most is the Xenomorph.

    And imagine the kickass cosmetics

    Ellen Ripley as survivor????

    It would be the absolute best DLC to date.

    Yes! This will always be my dream chapter! Hopefully next anniversary (I would say this anniversary but as things are, Resident Evil is way more likely)