What Killer perks do you use?
I use Bamboozle, Dying Light, Pop Goes The Weasel and Bitter Murmur
I use Bamboozle, Dying Light, Pop Goes The Weasel and Bitter Murmur
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sloppy butcher save the best for last ruin and bambozle for freddy.
BBQ, bambozzle, enduring and ruin for billy.
Nurses calling, sloppy butcher, ruin and shadowborn for huntress RIP hatchets.
Nurses calling, sloppy butcher, ruin and bbq for doc.
For Michael, I use M&A, NOED, RUIN and Nurse calling.
For Doctor I switch things up most of the time.
it heavily depends on the killer, so heres all my P3 killers and my builds for them:
1. Trapper: Hex: No One Escapes Death, Bamboozle, Monitor And Abuse, A Nurses Calling
2. Wraith: Hex: No One Escapes Death, Hex: Ruin, Enduring, Brutal Strength
3. Hillbilly: Bitter Murmur, Hex: Ruin, Monitor And Abuse, Barbecue And Chili
4. Shape: Monitor And Abuse, A Nurses Calling, Barbecue And Chilli, Hex: Ruin
5. Cannibal: Territorial Imperative, Monstrous Shrine, Iron Grasp, Agitation
6. Doctor: Hex: Ruin, Bamboozle, Hex: No One Escapes Death, A Nurses Calling
7. Clown: Hex: Ruin, Hex: No One Escapes Death, Barbecue And Chili, A Nurses Calling
As you can see, Ruin and Nurses are pretty much standart perks, aswell as NOED on every killer, who has no insta down.
sometimes i do switch them off to meme builds (except for LF, cause... well... he already got Bubbas Basement...)
Barbeque and Chili
Whispers
Nurse's Calling
Monitor and Abuse
I have a base kit for all my killers:
1.) BBQ
2.) Ruin
From there, each killer is set up different depending on their abilities.
"run and gun" loopable killers like Billy, LF, Pig I use:
Enduring/Bamboozle/Spirit Fury/Make your choice
For the speciality killers like hag/nurse/clown/huntress I'll use whatever else, maybe a combination of above, or nurses calling, sloppy butcher.
Standard Doc Build
Distressing
Disturbing Presence
Nurses Calling
BBQ n Chili (This one sometimes get's swapped out for Franklin's Demise or Huntress Lullaby)
RailGun Doc Build (To be used with Polished Electrode and Interview Tape for maximum Meme-factor with the 35 meter shock))
Monitor and Abuse
Nurses Calling
Ruin
BBQ and Chili
On most killer I switch my loadout, only on Doc my loadout is pretty stiff.
-Distressing
-Unnerving Presence
-Overcharge
-Nurse Calling
-Calm and Order
Actually I ran this loadout before it became meta on him and never changed it.^^
I did not jump the bandwagon.
Railgun doc just sounds awesome.
Bitter Murmur + BBQ is pure evil, I also use Agitation and Make your Choice a lot too.
I would highly recommend shadowborn instead of monitor as survivors will be using your humming radius anyways. Also how is your success without ruin I find games go to fast without it.
And very popular with my tiny stream community. The utter ridiculousness of reaching out and zapping people from outside my terror radius usually sends me into fits of fiendish giggles.
Bamboozle
Barbecue & Chili (High priority)
Brutal Strength
Enduring (High priority)
Hex: Devour Hope (High priority)
Hex: Haunted Ground
Make Your Choice
Pop Goes The Weasel
Rancor
Save The Best For Last
Spirit Fury (High priority)
Territorial Imperative (Devastating on Hillbilly.)
My other build for Doc is Distressing, Unnerving, Overcharge, NC.
For both Hag and Pig I use M&A, NC, MYC, and Sloppy Butcher, usually with Ambush-related addons.
Thrill of The hunt along with Haunted Ground is pretty evil especially when you play it on a Myers with Play With Your Food and Spirit Fury.
No One Escapes Death (sometimes swapped out for Make Your Choice)
Ruin
Hunting Ground
Nurse’s Calling
All of them except the majority of Hex perks.
Oh this for my Wraith.
Wraith:
Enduring, BS, Bamboozle, Noed
Tunnel - Camp - Noed = 2 kills = perfectly balanced killer, right?^^
Enjoy the salt. XD