That’s why this game is trash

image.jpg

ask me why I tunnel and camp survivors

Comments

  • I'm guessing because you're not a great killer.

  • Jesus were they a SWF or casually bringing Object? And unfortunately the StAtIsTiCs say Object IsN't TeRrIbLy EfFeCtIvE so it's gonna stay the same.

  • This is just the normal DBD experience. Granted, I know how to play killer, but a lot of newer and lower skilled players deal with this everyday. You just gotta push through until you get competent with killer, or just stop playing killer. The new MMR might help, but that will be unknown until we can see it in action first hand.

  • Well, that match must have been...

    Untitled Image


  • caed5dc3-b861-42c6-a8f0-8feaddc0e45a.png

    Went against a full OoO swf on Midwitch so I feel your pain. Have this to help cheer you up.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894353#Comment_1894353

    doesn't matter if you put the best bubba in the world against a squad of this caliber, they're going to lose unless they're extremely lucky

    If you say so.

    How do you know they were any good?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894394#Comment_1894394

    the perks, the 4 crossplay icons, instaheal. if they truly are a loaded swf squad you're just not going to win without nurse, spirit, or blight with meta perks. and i have never witnessed a 4 solo team pick 4 objects, so this is likely a squad.

    I'll agree that beating 4 optimal survivors is almost impossible.

    But why camp and tunnel the next group of casual solos OP faces.

    Take the names, and dodge them next time.

  • you raged. You literally could have killed everyone off their altruism. Even basic bubba's know how to camp.

    It's Midwich so it's not like there's space to maneuver around you.

    Dude brought cake too so why even leave, just alt-tab and claim your points.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894401#Comment_1894401

    I'll agree that beating 4 optimal survivors is almost impossible.

    But why camp and tunnel the next group of casual solos OP faces.

    Take the names, and dodge them next time.

    Nah I don’t agree. The only perks that would have really even done anything there is object.

    You can’t dead hard if you are getting 1 shot, can’t use resilience if you are getting 1 shot. Even if you do dead hard the saw goes on long enough you probably still saw them anyways unless they are dead Harding to a window. Bubba can saw straight through BT.

    Can’t use an instant medkit if you get sawed. Healing doesn’t matter against Bubba if he’s good with the saw.

    Flashlights hardly matter against Bubba since you can just look to the side while charging the saw at pallets, look at walls while you pick people up.

    He definitely could have gotten a 2k there with good play at a minimum.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894394#Comment_1894394

    the perks, the 4 crossplay icons, instaheal. if they truly are a loaded swf squad you're just not going to win without nurse, spirit, or blight with meta perks. and i have never witnessed a 4 solo team pick 4 objects, so this is likely a squad.

    @viden

    I'm sorry, what? No offense, but you are giving more context on a match, more than the OP themselves who simply posted an image of the results of a match? That's not how it works.

    Regardless of your opinion on OoO, you are describing a scenario which probably never happened. How do you know they actually did well where it mattered? Some survivors with OoO are some of the dumbest survivors out there. Good at evading from a distance, but bad during a chase.

    It would be also good to point out, NONE of them had BT. Not saying I condone this but they wouldn't have had a chance against a camping Bubba.

  • @Retox said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/97JOH4BUXMXO/image.jpg

    ask me why I tunnel and camp survivors

    Just out of curiosity cuz I'm starting to Tinker with this perk myself I'm guessing third seal does not block object of obsession? Or does it?

  • @Clevite said:

    I'm guessing because you're not a great killer.

    Survivor main confirmed

  • @SilentPill said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894407#Comment_1894407

    Nah I don’t agree. The only perks that would have really even done anything there is object.

    You can’t dead hard if you are getting 1 shot, can’t use resilience if you are getting 1 shot. Even if you do dead hard the saw goes on long enough you probably still saw them anyways unless they are dead Harding to a window. Bubba can saw straight through BT.

    Can’t use an instant medkit if you get sawed. Healing doesn’t matter against Bubba if he’s good with the saw.

    Flashlights hardly matter against Bubba since you can just look to the side while charging the saw at pallets, look at walls while you pick people up.

    He definitely could have gotten a 2k there with good play at a minimum.

    I wasn't saying these particular survivors were optimal. There isn't enough evidence to know how they played.

    I was agreeing the 4 optimal survivors are hard to beat.

  • Hahaha, sorry brother. 8 devotions of killer, only 2 as survivor.

    Hence, why i made the silly little comment. Because those of us that have played red ranks for years, don't do it by camping and tunneling.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894449#Comment_1894449

    Hahaha, sorry brother. 8 devotions of killer, only 2 as survivor.

    Hence, why i made the silly little comment. Because those of us that have played red ranks for years, don't do it by camping and tunneling.

    do you have a way of proving this

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894449#Comment_1894449

    Hahaha, sorry brother. 8 devotions of killer, only 2 as survivor.

    Hence, why i made the silly little comment. Because those of us that have played red ranks for years, don't do it by camping and tunneling.

    and hes a green rank don't compare him to the red ranks and start thinking you're so good

  • Yeah, go back and read all my posts from over the years on the forums.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894455#Comment_1894455

    Yeah, go back and read all my posts from over the years on the forums.

    but what will that prove

  • @horrortale_sans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894454#Comment_1894454

    and hes a green rank don't compare him to the red ranks and start thinking you're so good

    He's almost a purple. And as you MAY know, playing in purple ranks , you are facing reds anyway.

    Plus. A killer is more skilled than survivors of equivalent rank. Killer is the harder role, imo.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    you raged. You literally could have killed everyone off their altruism. Even basic bubba's know how to camp.

    It's Midwich so it's not like there's space to maneuver around you.

    Dude brought cake too so why even leave, just alt-tab and claim your points.

    Mr front bottom

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894456#Comment_1894456

    He's almost a purple. And as you MAY know, playing in purple ranks , you are facing reds anyway.

    Plus. A killer is more skilled than survivors of equivalent rank. Killer is the harder role, imo.

    i know but not all killers are more skilled at the green ranks i was still learning and having Red ranks doesn't make it any easier

  • @horrortale_sans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894463#Comment_1894463

    i know but not all killers are more skilled at the green ranks i was still learning and having Red ranks doesn't make it any easier

    No Doubts! And perhaps OP is still newer.

    But, that just makes my comment more valid. All of us continue to learn, and we all will face competitors that simply have way more hours in game than us. But these are the games that make us better.

    I certainly concede that MM is at fault in those circumstances.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894471#Comment_1894471

    No Doubts! And perhaps OP is still newer.

    But, that just makes my comment more valid. All of us continue to learn, and we all will face competitors that simply have way more hours in game than us. But these are the games that make us better.

    I certainly concede that MM is at fault in those circumstances.

    true

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894432#Comment_1894432

    i just checked one of their profiles on steam, he's got ~2500 hours. the other one, playtime is not public but he's got many comments about dead by daylight on his profile. so it's not unlikely that they are a good squad. it would be stupid to assume that they are trash when they have that many hours. furthermore, you're also assuming they're bad, but i have a basis. beyond this match's context, in a hypothetical situation with a good squad with these exact perks and items, killer is unlikely to win especially with bubba.

    one of them had borrowed time

    @viden

    When you have put in enough killer hours, and you want to present an opinion based on a match you just had.... you understand that context matters when you make claims about "This is why the game is trash".

    First off, they dc'd which already just tells me that he gave up (Had a couple of those yesterday). You can be a good killer and still lose, OR you can be a bad killer and still lose against bad survivors, because of variables such as survivor-sided Map RNG, or your own lack of skill.

    I wasn't assuming they are bad, I was letting you know that they could have been either way. I am not saying "THIS IS HOW IT IS" which is what you are doing. You are saying unless anyone plays Nurse and/or Spirit they don't stand a chance, which is completely false.

    Oh and by the way, people can still be bad even with thousands of hours.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894422#Comment_1894422

    I wasn't saying these particular survivors were optimal. There isn't enough evidence to know how they played.

    I was agreeing the 4 optimal survivors are hard to beat.

    Yes they are but how often do you see that? I want to say 90% of my killer games are pub stomping solo Qs. I can’t even remember the last time I hit an object SWF and the last time I played against an Object I was Freddy and the guy DCd at the first loop.

    I beat SWF with Bubba all the time. He’s not statistically the third most deadly killer at red ranks for no reason.

    This guy had a bad build and no addons. To face off against people with full builds and items. Why people refuse to even run brown addons is beyond me, I’m typically rocking purples and greens almost every game.

  • Sometimes you get matches like this that are really difficult, sometimes you get put against a bunch of average or less solos and it's super easy, on some rare occasions you get a match against people of equal skill and have a close match. Pressing the ready button is pretty much just crossing your fingers and hoping for the best.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894394#Comment_1894394

    the perks, the 4 crossplay icons, instaheal. if they truly are a loaded swf squad you're just not going to win without nurse, spirit, or blight with meta perks. and i have never witnessed a 4 solo team pick 4 objects, so this is likely a squad.

    ...I play only solo and a lot of times all 4 of us load up on flashlight/toolkit/medkit. Most of the time we don't even have to say anything in lobby, you see 1-2 equip an item, so you follow suit. The only give away I see that might imply a SWF squad here is that they're all using DH as their exhaustion perk. Most of the time I only see 1-2 DH's in my lobbies. My guess is that they were SWF but not based on the items. Also if they were SWF, then you should have known already to play around the hooked survivors b/c they'd care more about saving each other than keeping gen pressure, so you could have made their altruism backfire big time if played properly.

  • Okay but why even play if you are just hooking one person and then sitting back and eating a sandwich doing nothing else? How is that....enjoyable?

  • Because if games don't go your way you're internet will pull the plug.

  • @CornHub said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/WOU32D12J6AK/caed5dc3-b861-42c6-a8f0-8feaddc0e45a.png

    Went against a full OoO swf on Midwitch so I feel your pain. Have this to help cheer you up.

    idk if it cheered OP up but I love this lol

  • @Retox said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/97JOH4BUXMXO/image.jpg

    ask me why I tunnel and camp survivors

    Ummm Umm this is not EVERY match. You do it because you arent good and that's fine. But this match you shouldnt have DC instead try your best see if you can learn camp one of them and use that chainsaw to punish. Any swf that runs a set up like this is pathetic

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894394#Comment_1894394

    the perks, the 4 crossplay icons, instaheal. if they truly are a loaded swf squad you're just not going to win without nurse, spirit, or blight with meta perks. and i have never witnessed a 4 solo team pick 4 objects, so this is likely a squad.

    Dude swfs are rarely good it's the gen pressure and once you camp one the others follow unless they are comp.


  • @Clevite said:

    I'm guessing because you're not a great killer.

    no i am not, i play this game with my PS for fun and i don't care about ranks but it hurts me when i meet a premade team high rank probably with discord.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    Sometimes you get matches like this that are really difficult, sometimes you get put against a bunch of average or less solos and it's super easy, on some rare occasions you get a match against people of equal skill and have a close match. Pressing the ready button is pretty much just crossing your fingers and hoping for the best.

    developers could fix this preventing premade or disable voice chat between survivors. There are a lot of ways to solve this problem but they prefere dont act

  • @Retox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894353#Comment_1894353

    no i am not, i play this game with my PS for fun and i don't care about ranks but it hurts me when i meet a premade team high rank probably with discord.

    Well I am sorry my friend. But that is the game. And it gets harder the higher you climb in ranks.

    Don't take it personally. We have all had our asses handed to us in this game as well.

  • @Retox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894503#Comment_1894503

    developers could fix this preventing premade or disable voice chat between survivors. There are a lot of ways to solve this problem but they prefere dont act

    It would be impossible for the developers to stop anyone from using third party systems to talk to the people they are playing with. Plus you can't just stop people from playing with there friends because some teams play efficiently, a lot of them also just meme around and just want to have fun and don't care if they win or lose.

  • I know this match was unfair and u gone mad about it.

    But for me (play both side), u should target who should be the one to get punish. Not just tunnel & facecamp everyone. What u're doing is just spread out the toxic.


    I got beaten many times by SWF and got "ggez", I just leave it with "gg have a nice day", another guy in SWF actually said sorry for his friend's behavior.

    Killing toxic with kindness.

  • @Retox said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/97JOH4BUXMXO/image.jpg

    ask me why I tunnel and camp survivors

    thats why i mori's them

  • @Retox said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/97JOH4BUXMXO/image.jpg

    ask me why I tunnel and camp survivors

    why would you even put yourself through that lmaooo

  • @Retox said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/97JOH4BUXMXO/image.jpg

    ask me why I tunnel and camp survivors

    The matchmaking is made by your reputition. I think this is great i don't want to play with hatchhunters and other ...

    Well, don't get frustrated take it as challenge. Train your skills with them. you don't loose if they escape. And i don't if you kill me. This is why i allways get my mates if the gate is open. I love the challenge.

    hit the chase if it doesn't work. This causes frustration (As well as survivor comments but i don't want to mention this at that point).

    I know how depressing it is if they work together. This games with flashlight. I hate it. But there's a perk agaist it idk the name. They loose spotlight.

  • @Retox said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/97JOH4BUXMXO/image.jpg

    ask me why I tunnel and camp survivors

    I've played against the bottom two survivors before.

    I hope it pleases you to know I let them spend 4 minutes on the floor.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Okay but why even play if you are just hooking one person and then sitting back and eating a sandwich doing nothing else? How is that....enjoyable?

    Come on. Not everybody have spent years into playing this game. Some of us are new to this game and suddenly the game matched the killer with 4 man group of red ranks. That one hook probably costed the killer like 3 gens. So what's the point of continuing to play while being taunted and look stupid? Do you think this is enjoyable?

  • @Clevite said:

    I'm guessing because you're not a great killer.

    Yes that is why he is rank 9 and playing bubba my god this is the most brain dead comment I've ever seen and it got 29 upvotes idk if I should be disappointed more in you or the people that up voted ir

  • @Retox said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/97JOH4BUXMXO/image.jpg

    ask me why I tunnel and camp survivors

    There is nothing wrong with tunneling or camping. Survivors should adapt or perish. Killers have to adapt to gen rush and a myriad of other things.

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894353#Comment_1894353

    Yes that is why he is rank 9 and playing bubba my god this is the most brain dead comment I've ever seen and it got 29 upvotes idk if I should be disappointed more in you or the people that up voted ir

    Calm down bro. I didn't say he was a bad killer. I said perhaps he wasn't a great killer.

    There is a difference.

  • @SilentPill said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894452#Comment_1894452

    Yes they are but how often do you see that? I want to say 90% of my killer games are pub stomping solo Qs. I can’t even remember the last time I hit an object SWF and the last time I played against an Object I was Freddy and the guy DCd at the first loop.

    I beat SWF with Bubba all the time. He’s not statistically the third most deadly killer at red ranks for no reason.

    This guy had a bad build and no addons. To face off against people with full builds and items. Why people refuse to even run brown addons is beyond me, I’m typically rocking purples and greens almost every game.

    No, I totally agree. People act like they are getting seal team swf every game.

    It's just not true. Maybe 1 out of 10 games i get a team like that. And I would still expect a couple of kills.

  • Sorry, this was so frustrating for you but...


    Blur the names. This is naming-and-shaming which is against the rules. 🤷‍♂️

    @Retox

  • So basically the guy came here to cry , claiming hes camping tunneling and showing he DCs as well, and youre all like "ooh poor thing"

    Am i the only to see it wrong ? 🤣 Or this forum is like 95% of killers mains only ?

‹ 1 2