That’s why this game is trash
ask me why I tunnel and camp survivors
ask me why I tunnel and camp survivors
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Now imagine a survivor DC’d. This forum would go crazy to get them banned for life for breaking the rules and ruining others fun 👀
I swear, ridiculous
now imagine a killer kills a survivor survivors will rush to a forum to get that killer banned for life for killing this game is expose to be a gen rushing simulator
Maybe because you're inexperienced.
I get it about the matchmaking but why dc? You were literally going to get double bp. Were you trying to avoid EGC?
Sorry about that bad mood have a good day
Thanks my friend!!
You as well!!
cry? i came here to show how painful matchmaking is.
Yes. Let me DC and let me be toxic to other people (Who you’re matched with afterwards) because you had a game like this.
I’m sorry this happened and I know it sucks but it doesn’t justify you being a douche.
And I’ve played against you two or three times before. I’m in the same ranks. You always camped so I doubt this only because of matchmaking. Get yourself together.
I just made a game against an insidious facecamping bubba on Hawkins, that finally got me thanks to noed
Its also painful and pathetic, but i dont need to relate it on forums
Youll find a lot of games unfair/ridiculous like thoses, not a big deal