Top 3 killers you hate to play against...
For me I absolutely hate to play against...
1. Trapper
2. Spirit
3. Ghostface
For me I absolutely hate to play against...
1. Trapper
2. Spirit
3. Ghostface
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I litterally only play those 3 ๐คฃ
1: Freddy
2: Doctor
3: Spirit
Freddy can ######### himself. Awful, awful killer to go against and the nerf can't come soon enough. The only killer I'll consider just dying on my first hook too. It doesn't help most of the folks who play him are #########.
I'm amazed the twins aren't being listed more, and I imagine that's because they're rare. I've yet to run into one, even one, that hasn't just slugged and camped, or hooked and camped, and tunnelled like they're escaping a prison.
Everything else is ok.
1. HAG - I've said enough about her
2. Twins - Hate their play style
3. Deathslinger - This could've been Spirit but because I usually run Iron Will I'm not choosing her. This guy just makes trying to loop extremely frustrating, especially with really bad connections and hit validation.
1) Freddy - the only killer who manages to put me asleep ingame and irl.
2) Hag - i HATE how her phantoms force my camera to look at them, which always screws up my movement. also being on a hook with at least 7 traps around you isnt too enjoyable either.
3) Spirit - i had to decide whether i'd put the chase cheeser or the guessing girl up here, and ultimately decided to go for Spirit, just because of Stridor. that just makes anything you attempt against her feel pointless. a very close 4th place is going to go to Pyramid Head though. his constant power faking around loops is still super boring.
Honorable mentions are Hag and Solo Queue Slinger. Hag I don't even need to say much, promotes all the unfun aspects of the game. If she was played more often there would be as much complaints as Spirit and Freddy. With Slinger I have fun with a swf since I can be overly sarcastic and dramatic when facing him.
Deathslinger, Twins, and Freddy. Honourable mentions to good Spirits and Trapper though.
Deathslinger- His lack of map pressure+amazing strength at loops means that most Slingers I face tend to just proxy camp their first hook, and like to tunnel the unhooker out of the game- and then they get toxic at endgame chat, swearing that they camped because of gen rush when only one gen popped... To add to that, Baby Slingers aren't fun to verse. They don't really do cute/funny misplays. They just kinda fall flat on their face and it's honestly sad to see the matchmaker do them so dirty.
Twins- Experienced Twins are an absolute slog fest. Usually a lot of camping, tunneling and slugging is seen with these two, and I'm just not living for it.
Freddy- I feel like he can do way too much with too little effort. Deathslingers and Huntresses have to aim tight shots, Nurse has to get precise blinks, Spirit has to be smart with her phase use, Hag and Trapper require a lot of set up... A lot of killers just require so much more with their power, while Freddy's is super passive. Get to a loop, spam snare. Need map pressure? Teleport across the map to where you saw people with BBQ. Add that in with his wonky lunge animation, and he's just not fun. (Plus, I still get flashbacks of Forever Freddy...)
Honourable Mentions:
Spirit. I love her to death, but man her stand-still 'mind game' is such crap. She's not higher though because I do think you need to be smarter with Spirit then some give her credit for, and baby Spirits are cuties.
Trapper. No reason for this besides I get the worst luck getting out of bear traps.
1- Hag (She's boring AS #########)
2- Nurse
3- Trapper.
I was about to post my reply, but noticed that @Withered8 already posted my same exact thoughts. But really, anything can be tedious, as the game is right now. Going against someone constatly spamming bottles with Clown can be as much frustrating as facing a Billy or a LF who will never, ever, not even if their life depends on it, hit you without an instadown. Overall though, the three mentioned killers are the ones I would love to never face (but the sad truth is, because they are so easy, you'll see them more than anyone else).
1. Twins
2. Deathslinger
3. Spirit ๐
Freddy is a close 4th, but once undying is nerfed he won't be as bad. Why is every freddy still running ruin, undying, tinkerer, bbq though. ๐
1. Trapper
2. Spirit
3. Hag
Doc self care Nea
I'm officially filing a restraining order against Spirit. She is used in literally
every.
single.
game.
Aside from that though, Huntress is pretty annoying because of her repetitive humming & insanely bad hitboxes. Legion can be annoying too, as well as set-up killers such as Trapper/Hag. I will say Trapper makes me more nervous than hag, especially around places like shack.
Can I put Spirit for all 3? No?
Then it's Spirit, Ghostface and Leatherface. I DC Spirit matches and Suicide hook Leatherface matches. Ghostface I have a lot of matches with and I'm just sick of seeing him.
Imagine saying spirit has no counterplay. Hate to break it to ya but ur just bad m8
4th would likely be Doc cause of how annoying he is.
1. Freddy
Just depressing to go against. Can't wait for him to get nerfed. This killer does too much and counters too many things that should counter camping. It really makes for unfun matches.
2. Doctor
Just annoying. The chase music and loud noises from going mad make me go mad irl over the course of the match lol. Also it's impossible to stealth against him and if it's a really good Doctor they'll stun you before you can drop a pallet during chase. All in all he's just annoying and oppressive at worst.
3. Bubba
Camp
Deathslinger-Not because I think he has no counter play it's because I suck at dodging his shots.
Plague-If Im with randoms Im the only person who DOESN'T cleanse.
Bubba-Most of them I run into are face campers.
If something's not broken, don't try to fix and so you survivor's fault.
Uhm I don't get it? What is broken?
BONUS: Leatherface. His reach is ridiculous and should be tweaked.
Legion, Hag and Twins.
Freddy, Spirit and doctor.
1. Legion - stabbing the plebs to proxy the hook is the Legion life. Fastest killer to the 3 v 1 with the shameless rank 1 Legion strats.
2. Freddy - rank 1 Freddy's got all the gens everywhere on lockdown.
3. Huntress - shes got the tools to gun you down round corners, locked in animation, through peepholes and lull you into a hangman's slumber as she guns your friends down too.
I dislike playing against Doctor and Oni, the only real counter to them is stay away and hope they don't find you. Because once they do you might as well give up. Plague and Clown are less unfun and more tiring, you can't really fight their affects that don't do alot, except the Clown which gives him the chase once you are in his cloud. Twins, Deathslinger, and Demogorgon are close to Doc and Oni in that they arn't very fun to play against. With twins i have only won one game, that was when they first released and they went to sleep in the door while I crouched past. I've never beaten Deathslinger because once he sees you, which is 16m radius makes a lot easier, you don't have much counter options, yeah you can break the chain, but when they nail you through a hallway between loops and pull you in like Link riding the hookshot you can't do much. And Demogorgon just scares me for real, monster-y monsters are always the worst for me.
Spirit, Deathslinger, Ghostface.
Doctor, Deathslinger, Spirit