If you camp or tunnel
You’re not good. I’m rank 5 killer main too so don’t give me that salty survivor bs. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it 😄
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
However, rank doesn’t really mean anything. If you are a survivor rank one you can still be a Dwight that doesn’t know that if you repair a gen while somebody has a RBT it will activate (been there, seen it). Only difference is that if you are a killer rank 1 you’re most likely to play against toxic SWF
Of course not. Killers should simply play in the least efficient way possible, while Survivors get to camp and tunnel generators.
Don’t be mad bro it just takes some time to get better
They don't ignore 99% gens or any hex totems, but god forbid a killer do anything to SLIGHTLY increase his chances of winning.
It's just about shaming the Killer into playing poorly. I had several of them chastise me for not leaving the hook and activate MYC when all three of them were right there, walking around. My BF has never played the game and even he knows how entitled Survivors are, based on their reactions during my streams.
If playing tactically is not good, then I am not a good killer. I can live with that though
No they actually get really salty if you go afk and let them have a free win.
That would be "boring"
post on the forums with a Nurse avatar
hey gaiz, u is bad if u camp or tunnelz
/slow clap
*edit
Oh jeez guys. Watch out, he's _RANK 5_! He really knows his stuff. Don't mess with dude.
Hard camping isn't the sign of a bad killer. Rather it is the sign of an inexperienced one. Just like swarming the hook if the killer is camping is the sign of inexperienced survivors. The way to punish a camping killer is to power down gens. If the killer loses 3 gens camping and 3 more are being worked on when the first survivor dies then the killer is pretty much guaranteed 2 kills at most.
By the time the killer finds and catches another survivor then the last 2 gens will pop before he can camp that one to death. The remaining 2 survivors would have time to open the gate and then still attempt a hook rescue if they so choose. This is even with Hex: Ruin. At the end of the game the killer would get 1 or 2 kills, around 6,000 blood points and lose a pip.
That is if survivors properly punish the killer and not be overly altruistic. Don't feed the camping killer and eventually the killer will figure out that camping is not the optimal way to play the game. I blame camping killers on survivors frankly.
Come on sir we all know you didn’t go up in ranks using bubba
Camping is indeed a Survivor-created problem. After all, someone had to make camping worthwhile, and it certainly wasn't the Killers who forced Survivors to feed.
Yea that's pretty obvious when you declared, "I'm a rank 5 killer!!!!". The fact that you proudly brag that you are a rank 5 killer just shows either: how bad you are or how new you are.
I mean that's cool. Everyone starts sometime. The reason I'm picking on you is because you're so yellow and are so quick to tell other better and experienced killers than you they are bad.
Tunneling is a pretty good strategy for killers. get someone as quick as possible out of the game.
Camping might be right/wrong depending on the situation.
how many times are we going to see this post a week?
it's old. people will camp and tunnel. pissing and moaning about it on forums won't change that. sns
Then what do you call killers who camp when the 3 remaining survivors are all on the other side of the map?
1.) A survivor is close to the hook
2.) Exit gates are open
3.) Survivors swarm the hook
However, if you was actually rank 5 then you would already know tho. Just saying my fellow killer brother.
Most of those are never the case. Much less if he's saying his killer is rank 5 that probably implies that the survivor isn't and from 10-20 camping for no reason other than to bait and prevent escapes is rampant.
Unless you have voice chat running with a group or your group is full of selfish people(even selfish people should save people for points), most non coordinated groups will waste so much time trying to save rather than gen rush during a camp and there's really no way to fix it.
I will definitely camp anyone who does that stupid rush at the killer's face because the hitbox is stupid or anyone who tea bags.
Problem is that unless you're SWF, one of two things typically happens when a killer camps:
1) survivor on the hook gets mad and intentionally dies which is a slap to your team not the killer
2) other survivors on your team try to save rather than do gens which you need all 3 on gens in order to punish the camper. If only one of you is on gens during the camp, killer can easily get at least one more grab and camp.
It was a four claudette swf, where everyone bodyblocked, and when I still got the hook, all of them ran around the hook, trying to get the save, and yet they thought I was camping for not leaving. Well, if everyone is there, and I know it, and I see them, in their mind, I should still go and check the gens, because its the decent thing to do.
Camping used to bother me so much, I got so angry, but now I am more upset if I see 3 survivors go for the save when I get camped, instead of actually doing something. Now, camping might not be a tactic I care for, because if I spent all this money on the game, dlc's and cells just to stand and keep someone company while they die, well, thats just no fun what so ever to me, me personally think its boring and useless, but to some it is their way of playing, and everyone should play how they want, but if I get camped, I use it as a break in the game to check my instagram, or watch my favorite streamer, or just go get that leftover chimighanga and enjoy that, prepare for the next hours of games that might be better.
The sooner you realize that some camp and some dont, well, the sooner you can save your bloodpressure and your sanity. And I play both on rank 1, and as a survivor, even I root for the killer to camp sometimes, because really, some players really deserves it. Just saying, we survivors are no saints, you know, the killers are not to fault for everything.
No one ever said camping or tunneling took skill.
Eh. Camping doesn't make you bad. Depending on the situation you may be forced to camp or tunnel someone, and your perks can also determine whether or not you camp or tunnel someone. Dying Light heavily reinforces killing one person as fast as possible, so tunneling is pretty common with that perk. If they try to go for a hook save without getting me in a chase first, chances are I'll run back to kill off that person because they gave me no reason to do otherwise. Survivors have no reason to complain about tunneling if they don't give the killer something to do other than tunnel.
There's a huge difference between staying because you obviously know people are there and just staying just because. I play Identity V as well and their version of whispers is one of the better "perks" to have because the range is much tighter. People in that accuse you of camping when you know they're literally in 15 meters or so. It's dumb.
Now what?
Edit: just started to play as a killer in ps4 3 days ago, and obviously faced rank 1-2 survivors despite me being a lower rank.
If you don't camp at the end of the game and the doors are open you could end up losing a kill. Unless you use blood warden but in most cases its a waste of a perk
For someone who is a "killer main" he sure does whine like a bitchy survivor main just because of the way someone plays. Pathetic.
Yeah, sure.