Comparison of Nurse's new and current model
Even the gas mask was updated, looks gorgeous!
Even the gas mask was updated, looks gorgeous!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Love it
Looks great. I hope they also update trapper
How many cosmetics of Nurse were updated?
Just those I believe since they're default.
Afaik it's just her default, prestige, and legacy.
Yep.
Her prestige Skin looks really good now.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn shorty looking good ๐
I think her 'toxic' skins got slightly adjusted aswell, they look slightly different.
These are really excellent. Hats off to whoever worked on these updates, they did a great job.
I love the texture updates, makes her model look so good now.
I can't wait until they update the other killers as well.
They buffed her chest ๐
My only complaint is the prestige Nurse looks pretty meh with new model.
Besides that, looks great.
The dev's finally gave sally some love :D
Well, she is still bugged to the point where you're fighting more the game itself than Survivors, but at least she's nice to look at now!
I really like the new model, But I know I'll miss the old one. :-(
If it's not too much trouble, can you show the Prestige 3 outfits comparison?
Don't sweat if if you aren't feeling like redownloading the PTB again though.