For the love of god who ever designed the twins should get a raise
my new favorite killer in the game by far the best design (not dlc Myers Freddy etc) in the game only one that comes close is spirit I been playing her solely from rank 14 till 5 now and I just love the mechanics so much it’s amazing she’s a bit better then I thought but still really really really needs work moving from victor to Charlotte and vise versa should be instant by default this doesn’t make her op but makes her a bit more useful in a non camping way. This also makes holding survivor in lockers as victor useful. Because now most times your to late and the survivor gets away.
any ways love the design ggs to who ever made them
with designed I mean how they look
Comments
Whatever floats your boat I guess
Twins are one of the worst designed Killers in this game. Kinda interesting how it went from an awesome KIller (Blight) to this abomination.
Well, for me is the worst, i got her for the perks but she's still lv 40 and haven't played her since release
That’s what I like about them there not just a simple man in a mask like ghost face Myers Freddy kinda
Which killer do you think looks best?
Ah, ok you are talking about the visual design. Not my taste to be honest, but I can understand why people like their design.
I like the creativity, DBD-Killers are very creative most of the time and Twins are no exception.
I didn't even get the killer for the perks. I even have enough shards to unlock them and I don't want them. That's how I feel about this killer.
For me they hold the rank of most disliked design, reiterative for being more "deformity/disgusting horror" which is already plentiful, uninspired for being a Quato from Total Recall ripoff and gameplay wise is awful to face a Killer that relies so much in slugging.
Sorry for not making that clear i updated the main post
rea a rip off when they use a actual real life medical condition then went into historical lore and belief during the era they lived in and quato was a mutant not a conjoined twin
Looks is pretty good, terror radius theme is actually terrifying for some reason, good chase theme, pretty good cosmetics.
Gameplay wise however, they aren't too badly designed. Sure, having 2 people able to camp and patrol gens is unfortunately forced when you make a killer like twins.
The badly designed part is the numbers, why does victor move at sprint burst speed and why does it take ages to switch to charolette.
Quato was a cojoined twin and a mutant alongside his brother George (the non deformed guy had a name and a will of his own) they are cojoined twin brothers but only Quato has powers.
In any case the ripoff comes from both entities being a set of cojoined and parasitic twins with both parasitic twins being in the same position on the body, both being extremely malformed and the twin in control forcing the other to go dormant (if Charlotte is active Victor is dormant and viceversa, same as Quato, if Quato wakes up George goes dormant and viceversa). They may have different powers but they share way too much similarities for me to not feel like a ripoff.
The art team has always been the hard carry of this project.
I love the Twins and have been maining them since release. I also like punting Victor when I get to face them. Most people I face often find enjoyment in the match as well with some salty ones here and there. I understand some people abuse foot trap Victors at hook which causes some frustrations, but overall a Hag or Leatherface can camp 100x harder.
I was however not excited or too interested in Blight. He just seemed like another hyper mobility killer. He's middle of the road for me and was rather boring overall. Maybe if he had more plant themed stuff going on he could be more exciting in the theme part. Instead he just runs into walls super fast.
True abominations are Leatherface, Freddy, and Spirit. I also hate Plague removing healing from the match, but I can appreciate her theme in similar light of finding Doctor obnoxious... but thinking they did solid work on his design and theme.
No, they should be fired for making such a piece of ######### killer that has to slug to win.
and the music team can’t forget those guys
Blight was the best killer added since huntress. Oni is an honourable mention too
Personally I find them disappointing as well. If I want to play a Killer which pounces, I use Demo.
And Charlotte is an M1 only Killer anyways.
Yeah they look and sound fantastic and the art team always knocks it so far out of the ballpark it reaches low earth orbit with almost everything they do.
How they play though? I mean no offence but its some of the worst gameplay design in a while.
I do like the audio design and the concept is great.
Most of the issues with Twins are the bugs the update itself brought; and there is a lot of "clunk" to sort out with them. I think in the long run they will be a great addition to the game; and most of the killer itself is pretty well done.
They probably could have used more time working on them before release however....
I just don't see how people enjoy maining the twins. Sure they are cool themewise and the concept of playing two characters is definitely cool but after a couple of games i found them incredibly boring because the only way to do well with them is either hit and run like theres no tomorrow or camp and slug the hell out of ppl, which is boring for both sides.
agree 100%
Yeah, they look cool, but Victor's hitbox is broken af
I'm not that suprised to be honest considering we had deathslinger and pyramid head beforehand too, tbh i'm more suprised that they released such a well desgined killer as blight amongst all these awfully designed ones.
When I play survivor vs Twins, Victor always make me laugh. He is funny little guy running around screeching.
I understand why so much people hate Twins. They designed as slug machine and being slugged is the most boring activity for survivors.