Happy Holidays

On behalf of the whole Dead By Daylight Team I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone Happy holidays and thank you for being here for this year and being part of this amazing Community. I know it’s been a difficult year for many and we’re all hoping that 2021 will be bigger and better for you all.

The holiday art was created by https://twitter.com/hunnybe4r this is the full image, and a smaller version can be seen on the banner.  

Stay safe in the fog (and protect the Dwelfs!)


holiday.png


Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • Happy holidays to you aswell!

  • Happy Holidays to all who walk in the fog! :)

  • Wow, I wish the crows in the game wore Santa hats like that. Happy Holidays!

  • same back to the team and to you too Mandy.


    The blight as Santa Claus, that just seems off LOL


    "What did Santa just say?"

    "I don't know bur he got blight sap all over me"


    "Dwight?"

    "I'll be in my locker"

  • happy feast of winter veil

  • This is so wholesome, I love art like that 💞

    Happy Holidays everyone! Be nice and show the people you love that you appreciate them 🎄🎁🎇

  • Happy Holidays! Hope everyone finds something to celebrate, and thanks for all my Fog Friends! *HUGS*

  • Bit of a hi to everyone,

    This year's been a ######### shitshow, to put it lightly. But, despite my complaining (constant, complaining) about this community, there are some great people here, who've been really, really supportive. They've helped me make it through one of the darkest points in my life. You guys know who you are.

    So, to everyone reading this, I hope that this period is relaxing and safe. The year began with Australia on fire, World War 3 being predicted, moved onto Coronavirus which- well. Murder hornets in America, Ebola re-appeared in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, everything that happened in America with BLM, etc. It's been awful. Let 2020 end with at least one good thing happening, and for ######### sake let 2021 not try to kill us all.

    Happy holidays everyone.

    And remember, no matter how ######### things get or how alone you may seem, you're never alone. Nobody's ever, truly alone. Find someone you love and let them now dammit because if 2020's taught me anything, it's that you never get enough time with the people you care about.

    Stay safe.

    Karu

    Untitled Image


  • Happy holidays everyone

  • Happy Holidays!

    I appreciate the work you guys do (even when I complain @_@)

    I hope you all have a safe and happy time :3

  • Hope yall are having a better time during the holidays then I am

  • Happy holidays to all!

  • I love how the art shows a Santa Blight instead of the already Santa Clown. Just for that and seeing how good it can look can we get a Santa Blight cosmetic?

  • Happy Holidays Everyone! Stay safe and have some well deserved rest and fun! 😁

  • Happy Holidays Everyone!


    Hope to see you in the fog next year as well! ♡


  • Honestly this year I feel more of a Scrooge/Grinch then any other

  • Santa blight when?

  • aight, we need a Santa Blight outfit now.

  • Happy Holidays fellow players, here's to yet another year of playing:)

  • Happy holidays everyone. May your days be cozy and comfortable.

    Untitled Image


  • THE CROWS HAVE LITTLE HATS, CAN WE PLEASE MAKE THAT A REAL THING FOR CHRISTMAS NEXT YEAR PLEASE?!?!

  • I. WANT. THAT. SKIN. FOR. BLIGHT. HERE. TAKE. MY. MONEY.

  • I love the little crows with hats, I especially like what's written on Santa's list...

  • Happy holidays! Thank you for this wonderful event! 😉

  • @Mandy said:

    I love the little crows with hats, I especially like what's written on Santa's list...

    "Dear Santa,

    We want shirtless Felix, shirtless Shape, 2v8..."

    Yo Mandy I'm ######### S C R E A M I N G that's so good

  • @Inji said:

    Happy holidays everyone. May your days be cozy and comfortable.

    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1f/52/a4/1f52a4fce27ccee046e75eb298c0ed28.gif

    I'd take that little bugger to take care of rather then the one I have to take care of now. Which is a 5 year old Pug, and my mom since she's in a wheelchair. But its not too bad I get to have Domino's every now and then, plus I watch christmas Movies 24/7 plus play DBD

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1831909#Comment_1831909

    "Dear Santa,

    We want shirtless Felix, shirtless Shape, 2v8..."

    Yo Mandy I'm ######### S C R E A M I N G that's so good

    Same, but I wanna see some more halloween cosmetics that are actually Halloween rather then Blighted cosmetics. SOme better Clown cosmetics, CLown Rework which makes him good and fun to play against and as.

  • It will be happy if the team are gonna update Legion and give them a fair treatment as for the new killers.

  • Also these holidays will not be any happy and normal, because of this boring pandemic COVID-19 when a lot of people lost their jobs, hobbies etc, because of some terrible mans in suits, that can't decide what is a good or bad to fight against this. Only people suffer from these and nothing else. And these ''vaccines''? Laughable. I feel bad for everyone here, because we're losing the meaning of ''people'' and we're going to be more wild for each other, which should never happen in any time. Happy Holidays everyone.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    It will be happy if the team are gonna update Legion and give them a fair treatment as for the new killers.

    @Ihatelife said:

    Also these holidays will not be any happy and normal, because of this boring pandemic COVID-19 when a lot of people lost their jobs, hobbies etc, because of some terrible mans in suits, that can't decide what is a good or bad to fight against this. Only people suffer from these and nothing else. And these ''vaccines''? Laughable. I feel bad for everyone here, because we're losing the meaning of ''people'' and we're going to be more wild for each other, which should never happen in any time. Happy Holidays everyone.

    1) Do you have to ruin everything positive

    2) My dead boyfriend's birthday would've been over these holidays but I'm still going to try and make them happy and enjoyable for as many people as possible because everyone's suffered this year. Shits been atrocious but have some ######### tact, okay?

    Just for once can you do everyone a favour and heed the advice of, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". I know your name is edgy but that doesn't mean you have to be.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1832061#Comment_1832061

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1832068#Comment_1832068

    1) Do you have to ruin everything positive

    2) My dead boyfriend's birthday would've been over these holidays but I'm still going to try and make them happy and enjoyable for as many people as possible because everyone's suffered this year. Shits been atrocious but have some ######### tact, okay?

    Just for once can you do everyone a favour and heed the advice of, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". I know your name is edgy but that doesn't mean you have to be.

    Dude, my friends literally losed their jobs because of the overwhelmed positions of this pandemic. Their lost everything that they work hard on, including me. Just because some people think that it's fine to ruin someone's life like nothing. They didn't get any help and they were left alone by theirself. How they can to their family HAPPY HOLIDAYS if they can't even give any gifts to them, because of this pandemic.

  • People like @MandyTalk will be okay, because they have a job that doesn't require you to be at some place or have any contant in four eyes in real life, but the people that worked in hotel? In the gym? In the swimming pool? Etc.. Yeah. No one cares about them.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1832078#Comment_1832078

    Dude, my friends literally losed their jobs because of the overwhelmed positions of this pandemic. Their lost everything that they work hard on, including me. Just because some people think that it's fine to ruin someone's life like nothing. They didn't get any help and they were left alone by theirself. How they can to their family HAPPY HOLIDAYS if they can't even give any gifts to them, because of this pandemic.

    Some people lost their jobs. Some lost their lives. Some lost the lives of their loved ones. Some lost friends, family, co-workers, bosses. Everyone has lost something this year, don't think yourself special and edgy because hurr durr me sad.

    That's why people say happy holidays. Because for once in this ######### year, where everything that could've gone wrong wrong went wrong and everything is uncertain and doubtful we'll even make it through 2021, where suicide rates skyrocketed and the environment is still dying, where Australia and America were on fire and Ebola has re-appeared and everything is ######### awful, let people have some goddamn happiness in their life and let people wish it upon others.

    Yes, this won't be as happy as other years. Yes, things have changed. Does this mean that you have to be, and forgive my French, such a massive ######### and try your hardest to ruin people attempting to be positive through this cataclysmic time? No. No it doesn't.

    Sit down, and be quiet. If you can't be nice to people, and let them enjoy what they want to enjoy without having to ruin it for as many people as you can, then you're the worst type of person I know.

    And that's saying something, because I know myself.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1832061#Comment_1832061

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1832068#Comment_1832068

    1) Do you have to ruin everything positive

    2) My dead boyfriend's birthday would've been over these holidays but I'm still going to try and make them happy and enjoyable for as many people as possible because everyone's suffered this year. Shits been atrocious but have some ######### tact, okay?

    Just for once can you do everyone a favour and heed the advice of, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". I know your name is edgy but that doesn't mean you have to be.

    At this point we can't have that negativity. I do agree 2020 was a shitshow but I believe 2021 will be better. 2020 did make me question my worth of life and sense of sanity I had left but its almost over plus its Christmas, which means the year will end soon and by that time everything can hopefully go back to normal. I do believe we should enjoy whats left of it.

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1832078#Comment_1832078

    At this point we can't have that negativity. I do agree 2020 was a shitshow but I believe 2021 will be better. 2020 did make me question my worth of life and sense of sanity I had left but its almost over plus its Christmas, which means the year will end soon and by that time everything can hopefully go back to normal. I do believe we should enjoy whats left of it.

    ######### precisely. Thank you.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1832083#Comment_1832083

    Some people lost their jobs. Some lost their lives. Some lost the lives of their loved ones. Some lost friends, family, co-workers, bosses. Everyone has lost something this year, don't think yourself special and edgy because hurr durr me sad.

    That's why people say happy holidays. Because for once in this ######### year, where everything that could've gone wrong wrong went wrong and everything is uncertain and doubtful we'll even make it through 2021, where suicide rates skyrocketed and the environment is still dying, where Australia and America were on fire and Ebola has re-appeared and everything is ######### awful, let people have some goddamn happiness in their life and let people wish it upon others.

    Yes, this won't be as happy as other years. Yes, things have changed. Does this mean that you have to be, and forgive my French, such a massive ######### and try your hardest to ruin people attempting to be positive through this cataclysmic time? No. No it doesn't.

    Sit down, and be quiet. If you can't be nice to people, and let them enjoy what they want to enjoy without having to ruin it for as many people as you can, then you're the worst type of person I know.

    And that's saying something, because I know myself.

    It's not a happy holidays if everyone can't enjoy them

  • @Ihatelife said:

    People like @MandyTalk will be okay, because they have a job that doesn't require you to be at some place or have any contant in four eyes in real life, but the people that worked in hotel? In the gym? In the swimming pool? Etc.. Yeah. No one cares about them.

    Please don't make such assumptions about me, I actually work as a fitness instructor with my own studios - I know only too well on the financial loss with regards to this year!

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1832089#Comment_1832089

    It's not a happy holidays if everyone can't enjoy them

    So it's not a happy holidays because people are dead? Dead people can't enjoy things so no holiday was ever happy.

    Holidays for different traditions like Christmas aren't enjoyed by everyone (Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Sikhs, etc all don't celebrate it) so they can't be happy. Thanksgiving isnt universally celebrated so can't be happy because it's not enjoyed by everyone.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1832084#Comment_1832084

    Please don't make such assumptions about me, I actually work as a fitness instructor with my own studios - I know only too well on the financial loss with regards to this year!

    Then you know how unfair everything is for the sport activites. Gyms, swimming pools and crossfits are very dangerous place because of the Covid, but the shops when there is a ten thousand people in there everyday no? This is just weird logic of the government.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1832099#Comment_1832099

    So it's not a happy holidays because people are dead? Dead people can't enjoy things so no holiday was ever happy.

    Holidays for different traditions like Christmas aren't enjoyed by everyone (Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Sikhs, etc all don't celebrate it) so they can't be happy. Thanksgiving isnt universally celebrated so can't be happy because it's not enjoyed by everyone.

    So tell me. How we can enjoy holidays or the new year if we can't even go outside to have a good time and fun with our closest? We're treated as the cows in the cowshed.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1832101#Comment_1832101

    Then you know how unfair everything is for the sport activites. Gyms, swimming pools and crossfits are very dangerous place because of the Covid, but the shops when there is a ten thousand people in there everyday no? This is just weird logic of the government.

    Which is completely not the point of this thread. Which is the bhvr team wishing a Happy Holidays to everyone in the Community, yes we are aware of how difficult it has been for everyone and that people have lost loved ones, we're not exempt from any of that. But it's about making the best of a situation and spreading a bit of positivity and love to the Community as a whole.

  • Please lets not have a political discussion about the state of Governments on this thread - this is a gaming forum after all, there's other forums you can use if you wish to have a political discussion about the state of the world!

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1832102#Comment_1832102

    So tell me. How we can enjoy holidays or the new year if we can't even go outside to have a good time and fun with our closest? We're treated as the cows in the cowshed.

    You can't do it in person, no. You could call them, though, maybe use Discord for some video calling. You can deliver presents outside people's doors and talk to them from a safe distance in a mask. Sure, it'll be different, but it's still possible.

    ######### has been hard this year but, like I've said, just let people want the best for others.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1832101#Comment_1832101

    Then you know how unfair everything is for the sport activites. Gyms, swimming pools and crossfits are very dangerous place because of the Covid, but the shops when there is a ten thousand people in there everyday no? This is just weird logic of the government.

    Everyone had negativity thrown at them this year, I understand your frustration, we are all going through this, people lost jobs, their life, their loved ones, family members, it's awful, but again, I don't think this is the right place for this kind of conversations.

    This post is meant to be a positive message to the community on a videogame's forum, so let's try to keep it like that.

    Happy holidays, everyone ❤️

  • Happy holidays to all and a good end for a good to end year

‹ 1 2