long have I wondered what kind of monster reaches killer rank 1...
...and now I know!
the answer is "someone who plays a bunch before 8pm, because 8pm is when the super-pro survive-with-chat teams start playing". 😀
...and now I know!
the answer is "someone who plays a bunch before 8pm, because 8pm is when the super-pro survive-with-chat teams start playing". 😀
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate it in red ranks :)
Good enough to stay in them, but not good enough to have fun games in them
That's every game. After dinner the try hards come out.
now that I've finally reached R1, I'm gonna try really hard not to care about rank anymore and focus on having fun (starting with playing a lot more Twins). I made a lot of killer/perk/map choices these last few matches specifically to optimize my chances of pipping and less to optimize the funs.
If i could ever convince my friends to play Dbd, it would be swf with chat after 8pm.
Unfortunately, they've seen the game and said it's looks like a stupid game 😬😬😬
Grats! I've been imprisoned in Red Ranks for a long time now. Yes, the same gamer that once casually played so I was always paired with newbies and played with them appropriately.
I just brush off the super sweat games, but even with my meme builds I catch some off guard because it's not what they're used to. You get used to it though. Turns out they die just like everyone else.
That must make me a sweat lord, because I can only really ever play after 9pm
If I could go back in time and stop myself from watching a certain Monti video that encouraged me to reach rank 1 killer, I would stop myself in a heart beat for this exact reason.
I always play Killer at evening. Queues are like 3 Seconds there. I play more Survivor during the day cuz queues are faster during the day. At evening, Survivor queues become reaaaallly long.
Rank 1 for killer is just sweaty try hard hell
This is spot on once you hit red ranks neither killer nor survivor want to have fun they just want to play like sweaty #########
unfortunately if you play enough you eventually end up there
Lol same here, unfortunately...
You naturally care less about rank the longer you play, I find. Give it a couple of monthly rank resets and some dropping and climbing of ranks and you’ll most likely stop noticing if you even pip most of the time. That’s what happened to me, anyway.
Congrats on rank 1 though! May your matches be fun and your bloodpoints be plentiful. :)
Don't call me out like that
Most of the time i can only play in the evening, too. But im in europe that means i get most of the time bad players.
early evening and late evening seem to be polar opposites of players from my experience
I dont see a huge difference from 7 to 12pm. But maybe later the chance is higher that i get only red ranks.
I play Killer untill Purple ranks then stop there, to me Atleast it seems high rank killer is unrewarding and if anything punishes you with vsing SWF meta sweats more often. It sucks because the best time I have on DBD is that climb from green to purple, before I have to swap to survivor
really? early evenings Im lucky if I get even a single red rank , the later it goes its usually all reds and quite often with names with tags in them like [CG] [Salty Gang] etc.
Do you play pc without crossplay?
nah I play with crossplay on.
I will try to compare them more. But i never had the feeling that matches were really different.
dunno maybe matchmaking just gave me an odd trend the past while
it does, but the sweat is the sweat of accomplishing all the responsibilities you have before 9pm!