Lobbies are in dire need of reviewing
It's not a rank issue. I hear it from people in yellow, green, purple and especially red ranks. I myself experienced it on green, purple and red ranks. There are 40000 players playing this game as of this hour and yet I need about 15 minutes to even see a single Survivor in my Killer Lobby, I doubt it is working as intended.
There were times with a lot less players but a lot faster lobbies.
Comments
it's because more people are playing killer then survivor not enough survivors to go around. more so right now due to double blood point weekend its far faster and easier to farm bloodpoints as a killer then as survivor when you consider most killers are using BBq to get the boost.
Some killers got buffed, some survivor perks got nerfed, more people playing killer now that played survivor before. A worse killer/survivor ratio, so longer waiting times for killer. The rest is basic math.
yea lets look at that if you didn't notice a new killer was just released on Tuesday! of course lots are going to be playing the new killer the first week of its release. stack on double bloodpoints and it really jades the killer to survivor ratio tons.
I agree the ratio is probably affected. It just feels like something more is going on to me given my anecdotal experience, specially when the update even brought more ppl back. That's my point
So the more popular this game gets the less people get to play as a killer? I mean that's basically what I'm hearing when I see people defending how long it takes to play the game as a killer.
Shockingly, it's not a thing with the Spirit. She's trash, unless your survivours are dumb.
Almost every survivor I know would play killer if it means more points. And guess what? It does
You're not everyone though.
During blood point weekends people always play more killer, you can get way more points with BBQ and chilli alone. We're gunna live forever just makes it so survivors farm each other and fight for the altruism points. And if more then two or more people are running it survivors are gunna get 50% more at most, so killer is the way to go.
Playing duo swf in purple and red ranks on Xbox it can still take up to 15 minutes to find a game. Killers are not alone in the wait but waiting longer then a match can take is ridiculous, and I know sometimes people have to wait up to 45 minutes or an hour depending on where they are and that's not fair but you also don't want to get into a game with ######### ping (don't get me started on how fixed servers would help all this)
The amount of games where you end up getting ''doged" the second you get in the lobby or ending up in a game with three or less players is happening more and more since the clown update. Something needs to be done with lobbies.
Why take the spirit if you are farming points on double BP weekend. The Devs have even stated her points are too low and will be addressed in the next update.
Doctor is the way to go. Maybe even Mr Bing Bong.
Earn way more BP playing at rank 15 then you would playing survivor at 10+.
Because everyone wants to play EZ mode killer on a double point event. (not to mention they get WAYY more BP then a survivor could without SWF etc)
This is the problem. Survivors need to make more, so people actually play em and balance matchmaking out
95% of this info is just lie
the lobby problem become like 2-3 weeks before the event started
and there is a many NA streamers who can not get a lobby even when they are rank 10 so they derank to 15
You say just the lobbies are in dire need of reviewing?
I say the game is in dire need of reviewing.
And not by the DEVs, old killers ,or old survivors. But by an outside source.
I can't find lobbies as killer anymore on Xbox. I'm rank 2 with 4 pips. Also a rank 1 survivor and I see PLENTY of red ranks when I play survivor.
Rank 7 here, I get instant queues as killer
The arguments: Spirit, Event etc. do not really count here.
This is an issue for a long time now. I even saw McLean rocking Minesweeper in the lobbies (I love that guy)