The proper counterplay to all killers according to this forum

(Yes, this is a joke post, but the statements about how to counter killers are genuinely what people have said on this forum and other platforms)

Trapper: Loop

Wraith: loop

Hillbilly: loop

Nurse: pray she's new and loop

Shape: loop

Hag: loop then dc

doctor: loop

huntress: loop

bubba: give up, don't get near other survivors, don't ever unhook anyone or heal, have him have the kills

freddy: wake up. what do you mean all the means to wake up give survs a disadvantage in some way? well, then stay asleep and loop

pig: genrush and loop

clown: loop

spirit: see nurse and pray harder

legion: loop in case they actually get near you

Plague: loop and don't cleanse

Ghostface: loop

demo: loop

oni: loop

Deathslinger: DC

PH: DC

Blight: loop

Twins: point and laugh


It's so easy, innit?

Comments

  • I never thought I'd say this, especially considering our disagreements in the past over one specific killer, but I actuslly agree with this list lmao

  • Sounds about right. Pity that the Twins one is the case seeing as they're much better right now than people are saying and are obscenely good at playing scummy.

  • Hate that the new strategy for the Twins is have Victor camp at the hook and once you get the Killer Instinct switch back to Victor and either hurt the rescuer or down the recently hooked Survivor

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    (Yes, this is a joke post, but the statements about how to counter killers are genuinely what people have said on this forum and other platforms)

    Trapper: Loop

    Wraith: loop

    Hillbilly: loop

    Nurse: pray she's new and loop

    Shape: loop

    Hag: loop then dc

    doctor: loop

    huntress: loop

    bubba: give up, don't get near other survivors, don't ever unhook anyone or heal, have him have the kills

    freddy: wake up. what do you mean all the means to wake up give survs a disadvantage in some way? well, then stay asleep and loop

    pig: genrush and loop

    clown: loop

    spirit: see nurse and pray harder

    legion: loop in case they actually get near you

    Plague: loop and don't cleanse

    Ghostface: loop

    demo: loop

    oni: loop

    Deathslinger: DC

    PH: DC

    Blight: loop

    Twins: point and laugh

    It's so easy, innit?

    Or you can do it my way and evade, evade, evade (because I'm a terrible looper) and only get in chases when the first plan falls apart. I consider it a good game when I barely see the Killer.

  • Ah yes, anyone that you can't loop, just DC or pray, because people are so stupid they don't know how to NOT run around a pallet for 9 years

    @SunderMun said:

    Sounds about right. Pity that the Twins one is the case seeing as they're much better right now than people are saying and are obscenely good at playing scummy.

    They are SOOOOOOO good at playing like a piece of #########. I kind of like it, actually.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210157/the-proper-counterplay-to-all-killers-according-to-this-forum

    Or you can do it my way and evade, evade, evade (because I'm a terrible looper) and only get in chases when the first plan falls apart. I consider it a good game when I barely see the Killer.

    dunno if you're mocking me or if you mean it, but if it's the latter:

    As said, the above is what people say is the proper counterplay to the killers in question, even if the killer's mechanic calls for evasion.

    If it's the former: screw you.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1788192#Comment_1788192

    dunno if you're mocking me or if you mean it, but if it's the latter:

    As said, the above is what people say is the proper counterplay to the killers in question, even if the killer's mechanic calls for evasion.

    If it's the former: screw you.

    No, I'm not mocking you. I hide, evade, and sneak. I've never gotten below Rank-6 as a Survivor so far (so I have no idea if I've peaked until I learn to loop better). But what I can (and will) say is that you can beat most Killers simply by not letting them see you. My standard build is Iron Will, Calm Spirit, Spine Chill, and Self Heal. I support my team, but I tend to do it by not getting caught. Looping, for me at least, is a bad idea. Running around in a chase is what I do when a plan has gone WRONG.

  • You'll soon change the twins to DC as well, give it a month or two.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1788204#Comment_1788204

    No, I'm not mocking you. I hide, evade, and sneak. I've never gotten below Rank-6 as a Survivor so far (so I have no idea if I've peaked until I learn to loop better). But what I can (and will) say is that you can beat most Killers simply by not letting them see you. My standard build is Iron Will, Calm Spirit, Spine Chill, and Self Heal. I support my team, but I tend to do it by not getting caught. Looping, for me at least, is a bad idea. Running around in a chase is what I do when a plan has gone WRONG.

    I can second this. I'm not the greatest at chases but i can go unseen without having to hide in the bushes or urban around the map all game. At chases am average at best, and as said above, though im doing quite a bit behind the scenes, there are plenty of games where the killer doesn't even see me.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1788204#Comment_1788204

    No, I'm not mocking you. I hide, evade, and sneak. I've never gotten below Rank-6 as a Survivor so far (so I have no idea if I've peaked until I learn to loop better). But what I can (and will) say is that you can beat most Killers simply by not letting them see you. My standard build is Iron Will, Calm Spirit, Spine Chill, and Self Heal. I support my team, but I tend to do it by not getting caught. Looping, for me at least, is a bad idea. Running around in a chase is what I do when a plan has gone WRONG.

    I'll take your word for it. Cause Heaven knows what I had to endure when I said stealth is counterplay...

  • Well, I do know that Victor does NOT trigger Spine Chill so you have to keep your head on a swivel and listen for him. I have, since yesterday, played against the Twins a couple of times. Spine Chill will still tell you if big Sis is heading your way while you are working on getting the imp off your head. You know, at least, if you have the luxury of time in crushing him or have to keep moving.

    I think to get to the Red Ranks as a Survivor probably requires the full package, i.e. great looping skills, good evasion, timing and knowledge of maps, as well as good planning and logistics with the other Survivors. You have to milk those hooks, protect when you must, and somehow (even when not a SWF) work as a team. Unlike Killer, your rise or fall is dependent on the others.

  • nono, you got it wrong, the proper counterplay to everything in this game is gitting gud 👍️