The Twins are NOT weak
i have been enjoying this chapter for hours on end now im am happy to say that the twins are not weak, i believe they are actually higher on the tier list. i dont believe twins lack much a killeer needs, they have quasi-great map manoeuvrability due to victor being 150% and them being able to switch between characters meaning they can pressure the map. Not only that, twins have amazing snowball potential and are fairly strong in chase. Problem with twins is that they can get punished very easily for missing an attack (like nurse and unfunslinger) so they can be punished very easily.
Other then that, i believe twins will be top tier but i guess well just have to wait and see
p.s. the new flashlight angle can f off
Comments
Your posts are so delusional and survivor sided that I usually know that its your post before I even click on it lol
They can apply some nasty pressure, but you need to play them really well. Failing even one pounce (which is really hard specially with all the ######### bugs) can be tremendously detrimental.
“I disagree”
There, I fixed it without all the being a disrespectful jerk crap.
I mean, any killer that you randomly lose your power for like a solid minute because of a bug, often multiple times a game, is definitely not a killer I would call strong.
If they fix some of the massive issues, the frustrating bugs, I think they could be okay though.
i dont think shes top tier, but i dont think shes bad. im actually enjoying playing as and against her tbh
Im sure the twins are a blast to use when youre at green ranks lol
looking at your profile it seems your a green rank killer yourself and 90% of your posts are you just complaining about swfs and survivors bm'ing. how bout speak when your spoken too?
Did you just admit that youre a green ranked killer? Lol. I post about all kinds of things, I just happened to focus on swf last night because Im a rank 6 killer that was pushing red ranks. So no, im not a green ranked killer, and unlike you I do not struggle at those ranks.
Yet here you are, only here for less then two months, posting weekly complaints about only killers. Youre a new guy thats just experienced your first nerf that you really dont like as a survivor main: the flashlight nerf.
Your a forum member that has asked for nerfs on a weekly basis, and now that youre finally experiencing one as a survivor, you finally have something to complain about that doesnt involve killer. Green ranked hypocrite
You're gonna make these survivor mains give themselves away to the killer mains by giggling.
This is not reddit. Stop searching people's post history to attack their argument, its pathetic.
that would be incorrect, i am devotion 5 level 53 and have 1300 hours on dbd and by looking at your posts your only in the 300s. learn to mind your own ######### buisness and speak when your spoken too. you say you hate the negativity but alot of your comments on peoples posts are just negative. learn to stfu, your a purple rank killer (allegedly) who cant handle red ranks, you wouldnt have a clue how the game plays at rank 1.
Youve sunk 54 days of your life into this game and still ask for killer nerfs on a weekly basis, but as soon as they slightly nerf flashlights you criticize them for that? Lol....
You're a green rank telling me I have no clue "how the game plays at rank 1"? You a funny guy huh
Top tier? In what, green ranks? Victor simply isn't punishing enough, and gets punished too easily as it is.
Its still in pre release, while we can't count on it, we should operate under the assumption that they will fix major bugs like that.
I love this tweak, the instant recall anytime helps her downside without directly making her stronger against the survivors. I've been thinking she should have the ability to charge a victor throw while she has him attached (same stats and effect as his leap)
BARELY ANYONE knows when they can crush victor and almost no one is holding him until he gets recalled.
Once people start doing those 2 things alone tell me he's not horribly designed.
I gotta say, you've just been a huge dou©# since you stepped in here. He's allowed to have his opinions and telling him to speak when spoken to right off the bat only speaks to how pitiful and spiteful you are. You don't own this forum, you need to cut that superiority stuff out. That's toxic. We all have opinions, and the forum is where we can discuss them, as @Unseen_Force did in his opinion post.
An opinion that I agree with, BTW. This killer seems to be a high skill floor - medium payout - low B killer, but I'm more concerned about "is it fun to play?" And hell yeah it is.
One thing I discovered playing as the twins is that unless Victor is well hidden and near a gen, I still have to traverse the map as usual without his tracking abilities. Also, kick the baby!!! Anytime I see Victor I'm ready to square up, my knee in crushing position lol! I also like their perks, but I think it will take a lot of patience to use Victor as a half and half thingy for the maps.
Are you two really having a green vs purple rank slapfight
People that say the Twins are weak after less then a day are very unintelligent.
People that say the Twins are strong after less then a day are equally unintelligent.
How so many of you fall under this is beyond me.
Even when they work they still suck. Snowball? If two survivor are near and Victor downs you can still kick him, and be healed up before Charlotte is even near. They suck absolute ass.
If you play well with victor and don't miss, which isn't too difficult, his chase potential is insane, able to stomp pretty much anyone in a 1v1. Survivor's have to hope that he misses so they can kick him.
Playing "The Twins" is basically playing a trapper with no traps who has the ability to slowly transform into a Demogorgon who cannot pick anyone up, vault windows, break pallets, damage generators, or even open lockers. How does this sound strong in the slightest?
Not being able to vault windows has actually been really annoying. I lose a stupid amount of time walking around some structures because there's no good angle to pounce through a window, and even if there is a decent window it is so stupidly easy to be just a little off trying to pounce through it and then all I've done is lost more time to stunning myself.
Twins are weak. Low tier atm.
Not much differently honestly, but I gotta agree twins are pretty damn good but require a decent skill to master, I do think anyone who says they are worse then clown are delusional
If you think the twins or victor himself are weak, then come 1v1 me with victor and see if you can last more than 20 seconds without being hit by him.
There are so many other strengths and insane points about the twins which I could go into as well. The fact that Victor is a 150%, stealth demogorgon with a lunge that can go over pallets and windows, double the length of his and with an insanely large hitbox bigger than huntress's hatchets. Then theres the ability to camp hooks, slugs and gens with eachother. If you put Victor next to a slug or a gen or a hook, then the survivors can literally not go to those things without the killer spotting them and them taking a hit. Can you imagine the strength if you had sloppy, everyone was injured and victor was near a hook or slug? You literally would not be able to save them. Also victor has great map pressure having no terror radious and a base 150% movement speed.
Stop focusing so hard on their weaknesses, which every killer has and must have btw, and look at their strengths, achknowledge them and play to that ability.
Grasping
Opinion
Ok let's end this stupid post.
1. Victor has multiple counters such as, hide in a locker and wait for the switch, making you movement erratic can throw off his aim baldly enough to allow a kick the baby moment, if you do manage to get a survivor with victor all they have to do is either hide far enough away for 45 seconds and hold victor hostage or immediately yeet him off. If you find a safe pallet just drop it and keep jumping side too side if he gets to close.
Man that's a lot of weakness I just listed just for victor now on to Charlotte.
2. Charlotte is just the wraith with no power its honestly better to just play m1 killer in most situations than use victor.
Charlotte and victor are weak killers only because the power is easily countered and the killer has a lot of weaknesses. Every killer has weaknesses but some have less than others. Unfortunately this killer has alot of them that just hurt them too much.
Also thos is not reddit or anything please just make comments on the person's comments, stop digging up old post trying to get a upper hand. It's a game and we are here to share our thoughts and help fix the game.
There is a good amount of weakness but there are plenty of strengths as well. I think the main thing they need to do is reduce the recall timer to 20 seconds, allow it to be used any time, and allow charlotte to throw victor at survivors when she has him attached
What strengths exactly?
Also, I would love to 1v1 you (in a teamplay game, of course, because 1v1s make sense in a teamplay game) if you do not get stuck in the floor as Victor.
XD