Which killers would you like to see in dead by daylight?
i want a ginormous taco that can throw mini tacos at you, right now.
i want a ginormous taco that can throw mini tacos at you, right now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A killer that hits you with fire, so your vision is obscured by flames
ooohh that would be cool
Werewolf and a vampire
Nobody sass me on this one. Say nothing. Just hope and pray.
I'll never stop the fight.
i think a perk for a vampire could be:
Blood Pool
whenever you down a survivor, players in your terror radious will have to mend (i forgot what the thing was)
Chucky
A killer that sets things (pallets, survivors, gens maybe?) on fire would be super cool.
Jack the Ripper
The Mettigel.
I don't think it will happen... but I still want one with a heavy spider theme going on to get added. Unfortunately I don't think it'll happen because arachnophobia or even just a strong dislike of spiders is really common.
Pinhead.
Nemesis (Resident Evil 3), Mr. X (Resident Evil 2), William Birkin (Resident Evil 2), and the Rat King (The Last of Us Part II).
You can probably guess that I really like Resident Evil. The remakes really got me hooked on it. Not sure what perks we'd give them though. Maybe just make Mr. X a legendary skin for Nemesis so that way we only have to make perks for three Killers.
Existing killers, I'd like more nurses please.
I would also like Chucky. H8 all you want, that little doll has been terrorizing my nightmares since the first film. Time for me to terrorize him back in this game.
Might bite me in the back, but dang it, I want Chucky.
I would say INJURED players have to mend.
It's kinda like surge.
I personally wouldn't want to see Nemesis, sure he's Iconic and the best villain of RE, but I just can't help but cringe at the thought of him being stunned by a pallet, it just would ######### on what made him scary, the same thing I have with Pennywise, or Xenomorph let alone anime. But that's just me.
As for William Birkin, I think he should be legendary for Blight, since both are so identical
At one scene in the middle of scream 1, there was this janitor who looked like freddy Krueger named fred. I need him as his own killer.
Springtrap, Richard Trager/Outlast. Jason, Candyman, or even some of my works from Pinebrook ( Sorry couldn't help it)
What wpuld his power be?
Xenomorph
Springtrap would be pretty neat. Even if the mere mention of his name on here starts flame wars.
chucky
demo mostly but no one plays him
A Rachjumper.
It would be pretty cool to have him in the game. Especially because Semimatic made a pretty cool chase music theme for him.
I personally like firsEncounterAssult was a bit better but semantic still did a good job
If you haven't listed to Fea's already here it is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwp5dDrTZpo
I know it will absolutely never happen and I feel like she'd make more sense as a survivor rather than a killer but Monika from Doki Doki would be really cool. Having a character that is self aware and knows they are in a game would be so interesting regardless of their role. Aide from that Jack Baker from Resident Evil 7 would be terrifying. In my opinion Jack fits way more in dbd than Mr X or Nemesis as a Resident Evil chapter.
Who the heck is that?
Carnage.
Would fit perfectly.
Something similar to a Future Predator from Primeval. I like the idea of a killer that can detect you from across the map if you're making noise. Also, those things still give me nightmares.
Pumpkinhead.
Given his nature and the story, it would make sense for him to be a monster killer like Demogorgon but with hex perks. Which would make a lot of sense given the backstory.
I also like the idea a lot of him having like, a revenge system of some sort....as that is the premise of the films themselves.
Pennywise or the nun
I think an ocean creature would be awesome. Or something with a head like a lighthouse with glowing bright eyes. They could add a beach map with a cave system and a lighthouse as well and it would suit the "sailor" theme of some skins like David's and Doctor's
Dwight Schrute cosmetic for Dwight...
Oh I'm sorry we are talking killers, well then Dwight Schrute the killer will work too!
Carole Baskin
Jeepers Creepers. A 90's legend.. but I don't think he's getting in because of some complicated issues involving the person who created him. I still want him in.. I like the character :(
I want a Ice theme killer who uses cold breath to freeze stuff like generators pallets and floor think of him like sub zero from MK. If the killer was licensed I would have these 2 killers
Original: another spooky ghost killer .
Licensed: candyman or chucky.
Candyman.
A soldier from a bloody/chaotic war. That'd be so cool.
I want the Leprechaun, specifically the Warwick Davis one.
Patches.
That's actually Wes Craven the creator of Freddy and Scream 😍
I would love to see Jason, I think he would fit well to the family and map would be interesting.
Half-Frozen Viking with a Battle Axe
I'm not picky, but I want a killer to be -scary-.
Not necessarily with their appearance, or license, but with their ability to chase, and hunt.
Honestly, it's hard for a killer to exist and be scary all on their own.
I want a killer that survivors dread being in a chase with, and will run for their lives instead of teabagging, and looping forever, or hang around once the gens are powered, but not to the point the killer is OP. A survivor can delay being caught, but they generally will be quick enough to help prevent being gen rushed while chasing.
A killer that makes people want to hide more instead of wear bright clothes and taunt cause they know it's not a winning strategy.
A killer that's scary not for what they are, but what they can do.
Slim Shady
spider killer = i quit dbd
safe head or Stefano from the evil with series