What killer is overrated in your opinion?

Mine would be Blight as I have pretty much never lost to him and it's very rare I win as him.

Comments

  • If you asked me last year it would've been Michael, but now its Pig or Leatherface.

  • @QwQw said:

    Mine would be Blight as I have pretty much never lost to him and it's very rare I win as him.

    I get mostly a 3 or 4k with Blight, and have fun playing as him.

    And as someone mention bubba or pig, I barely see them and when i do I escape most of the time.

    I think spirit is an overrated killer.

    Yes she is strong, but not as strong as about 90% says.

    Whenever I play against her I escape almost every single time, just as long as you know her weaknesses.

    And i get to hear it a lot, but no i don't always vs bad spirits.

    Sure there are some but not that much, and I actually never use iron will either.

    It's just a matter of knowing what to do and when to do it.

  • @CorneliusCloud said:

    Pig, leatherface and Bubba.

    • Pig's main strength seems to be tunneling survivors on their way to the boxes. I play with spine chill which disables her stealth ability entirely but when she get's me i get tunneled. That's neither fun nor strong.
    • Leatherface can be good but is no fun to play and his main ability is shockingly easy to dodge.
    • Bubba is not easy to dodge but i feel like he is picked up extlusevely by noobs who have no idea how to loop and by meme killers. There are some good and sometimes nice Bubba players, but that isn ot the majority.

    You realize Leatherface is Bubba, don't you?

  • @CorneliusCloud said:

    Pig, leatherface and Bubba.

    • Pig's main strength seems to be tunneling survivors on their way to the boxes. I play with spine chill which disables her stealth ability entirely but when she get's me i get tunneled. That's neither fun nor strong.
    • Leatherface can be good but is no fun to play and his main ability is shockingly easy to dodge.
    • Bubba is not easy to dodge but i feel like he is picked up extlusevely by noobs who have no idea how to loop and by meme killers. There are some good and sometimes nice Bubba players, but that isn ot the majority.

    Why'd you split Leatherface and Bubba? They're the same character.

    Perhaps you meant Hillbilly for one of those points?

  • I think Hag is overrated. Yes she can be strong. However like trapper big maps can be punishing to her. As well if she chases you and your away from her traps it's GG EZ your looping a 4.4 around cow tree or school bus. As well the moment you break a 3 gen it's gonna hurt to be hag.

  • Mine is Nurse.

    She is far from unbeatable even against competent nurses unlike what a lot of the people on the forums say.

    I believe a lot of the nurse fear is people being traumatized by old omega blink nurse which no longer exists.

  • hmm, Do you mean when used by an excellent player? Then I would say hag. She is hella strong, but if you have someone equally good taking time to set her traps off, she can lose control of the game very fast.

    If you mean when used by a medium skilled player, Nurse. She takes a long time to master and until that the outcomes are very polarizing. You either 0/1k until you're good enough to 4k.

  • Legion, I fail to have any fun playing as them and Leatherface because the sounds he makes when he's chainsaw sweeping gets very annoying after a while.

  • @Kellie said:

    If you asked me last year it would've been Michael, but now its Pig or Leatherface.

    I would have agreed with you, until I started playing pig a different way. It took a while to find out how to properly play her, but she's fantastic when you fit the play style. Once you get the traps on a survivor or 2, it turns it into a long match that you can't get out of against a good pig.

  • Myers. It's almost heresey for most people to say that he's one of the easiest and also one of the weakest killers in the game, but it's the truth. Any killer with such a huge handicap as T1 whose power burst is being an M1 killer with a slightly longer lunge and faster vault? Not great.

  • pig i'd say.

    people really seem to love her, i cant get behind that though.

    i highly dislike her RNG traps and i think she doesnt really have that great of a basekit besides them.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    I think Hag is overrated. Yes she can be strong. However like trapper big maps can be punishing to her. As well if she chases you and your away from her traps it's GG EZ your looping a 4.4 around cow tree or school bus. As well the moment you break a 3 gen it's gonna hurt to be hag.

    Big maps don't bother hag because hags plan is to just web up one area of the map and good hags never leave that area. If a good hag gets a hook in her web that's GG EZ.

  • Pyramid head and hag.

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1770716#Comment_1770716

    Big maps don't bother hag because hags plan is to just web up one area of the map and good hags never leave that area. If a good hag gets a hook in her web that's GG EZ.

    Well that's the key you recognize the hags area and leave. And if there's no more three gen and that hags web of traps don't surround a three gen it's not easy.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1770892#Comment_1770892

    Well that's the key you recognize the hags area and leave. And if there's no more three gen and that hags web of traps don't surround a three gen it's not easy.

    How are you going to just leave when the last three gens are in it with a survivor on hook.

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1770939#Comment_1770939

    How are you going to just leave when the last three gens are in it with a survivor on hook.

    What are you saying? I mean break the three gen make sure the Hag doesn't have a three gen to easily defend. And if that happens you sneak get the unhook leave the trapped area. And a hag is not gonna be a threat.

  • Honestly? I'm going to say Nurse.

    Yes, she has the strongest power in the game. There is no denying that. That said, why bother? Her learning curve is so drastically high that just making her playable is a feat itself. You'll rarely encounter a "God-Nurse" out there, so most of the few Nurses you'll see are either still learning her or are nowhere near good enough to be borderline unbeatable.

    But let's say you did do that... why? Why bother subjecting yourself to that when you can just play Spirit or Hag or Freddy or Pyramid Head who are similarly powerful, get similar results, and do it with far less effort needed to actually use them competently. Not to mention, playing them doesn't mean fighting the urge to DC whenever you get Lery's or a Coldwind, and their powers are far less buggy.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1771097#Comment_1771097

    What are you saying? I mean break the three gen make sure the Hag doesn't have a three gen to easily defend. And if that happens you sneak get the unhook leave the trapped area. And a hag is not gonna be a threat.

    It's not as simple as break the three gen. You did the meme. Just break the three gen 4head. You can sneak out of the area, but you're not going to do anything of value other than heal a health state that'll be gone when a trap triggers.

  • Billy. 100%. Billy is actually pretty eh.

    Also, Spirit. She's very strong, yes, but she's not uncounterable.

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1771105#Comment_1771105

    It's not as simple as break the three gen. You did the meme. Just break the three gen 4head. You can sneak out of the area, but you're not going to do anything of value other than heal a health state that'll be gone when a trap triggers.

    Okay I'll end this maybe you just get better hags then I do. So perhaps you play better hags and I don't. But I can safely say from my experience I haven't had problems with Hag I usually take it upon me to break the three gen. By the way what killer do you think is overrated? Didn't answer yet.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1771129#Comment_1771129

    Okay I'll end this maybe you just get better hags then I do. So perhaps you play better hags and I don't. But I can safely say from my experience I haven't had problems with Hag I usually take it upon me to break the three gen. By the way what killer do you think is overrated? Didn't answer yet.

    Probably Billy. Even pre nerf I don't think he was as amazing as people thought.

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1771137#Comment_1771137

    Probably Billy. Even pre nerf I don't think he was as amazing as people thought.

    That hurts me dude. Hahahaha. I'm a billy main.

  • Spirit. A lot of people pick up Spirit because they hear how strong she is...and that kinda muddies the field if you get what I mean.

    Yeah she's unstoppable if she plays perfectly, but what killer isn't?

  • @CorneliusCloud said:

    Pig, leatherface and Bubba.

    • Pig's main strength seems to be tunneling survivors on their way to the boxes. I play with spine chill which disables her stealth ability entirely but when she get's me i get tunneled. That's neither fun nor strong.
    • Leatherface can be good but is no fun to play and his main ability is shockingly easy to dodge.
    • Bubba is not easy to dodge but i feel like he is picked up extlusevely by noobs who have no idea how to loop and by meme killers. There are some good and sometimes nice Bubba players, but that isn ot the majority.
    chrome_LOpDcp8iwd.png

    ..

  • @QwQw said:

    Mine would be Blight as I have pretty much never lost to him and it's very rare I win as him.

    Ghostface. Genuinely stopped playing the game for more than a month because of him. He's boring to go against and for whatever reason, Ghostface players seem to really have a grudge against the world. Not to mention they're the Blendettes of killers - no skill and rely entirely on stealth. Yawn.

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/208202/what-killer-is-overrated-in-your-opinion

    Ghostface. Genuinely stopped playing the game for more than a month because of him. He's boring to go against and for whatever reason, Ghostface players seem to really have a grudge against the world. Not to mention they're the Blendettes of killers - no skill and rely entirely on stealth. Yawn.

    🤔 A stealth killer that relies on stealth? 😬

    He is pretty fun to go against imo.

    And not all ghostface players are that mean😉

    As with every other killer I play, I go after different survivors and I never tbag unless it was a survivor who did it to me earlier

  • Every killer is overrated.