My experience of no Bloodlust as Trapper

No affected. Since the key to play as Trapper is to push survivor into my traps and its over, not the chase.

Sadly, Im too used to Trapper that Im not so good at mind game while playing other Killers.

Im sure Wraith, Shape are the only few that suffered.

Comments

  • I felt the exact same way. Most killers aren't going to be effected, and though it's my personal belief that you should never be in a chase long enough for bloodlust to activate (because you'll have to break a pallet and lose it anyway, or it just takes too much time to build up) it is nice to bloodlust around an unsafe pallet to get the last survivor.

    I'm really surprised a lot of people are relying on bloodlust though. This experiment was eye opening for me.

  • @Heartbound said:

    I felt the exact same way. Most killers aren't going to be effected, and though it's my personal belief that you should never be in a chase long enough for bloodlust to activate (because you'll have to break a pallet and lose it anyway, or it just takes too much time to build up) it is nice to bloodlust around an unsafe pallet to get the last survivor.

    I'm really surprised a lot of people are relying on bloodlust though. This experiment was eye opening for me.

    BadHam, that car loop

  • I played a bunch of Mikey tonight. I had no issues.

  • I played four or five games as trapper and didn’t have issues. It just doesn’t matter with trapper. Almost all 4K except for one 3k.

    played a game as Doc and screwed around. Two chases on midwich that lasted longer than 15 seconds. Didn’t really matter I guess. Everyone escaped. 7 or 8 hooks. Wasn’t a bad game really. I can’t really say how well it would have gone with Bloodlust.

  • @CorneliusCloud said:

    Had a match today with a hacking trapper who teleported everyone to the hook. Guess he had no issues as well lol

    That was priceless. Thank you.

  • only a couple killers really needed BL anyway: myers, pig, huntress and plague and even then its situational and sometimes doesnt happen on some maps at all. trapper is a 115% killer with a hard loop counter ie: if you think they will go for another loop just put down a trap and they will leave or take damage not all killers have stuff like that in their kit

  • Car loops that connect to fence windows & house windows?

    • AutoHeaven does have op looping (Bus & Crane).
    • ColdFarm has cow tree

    At least cow tree has grass for traps. Bus & Crane just feel hopeless to chase as M1 killers. Especially the Crane makes your path longer than survivors makes the loops infinite

  • I mean, I've had very short chases so far but that might be because I've been playing Freddy with Snares and Pyramid Head lol. I'm planning on trying some Wraith soon™ but depends.

  • I feel like it's just a nerf to m1 killers. When I play killer, I play Blight, Spirit and Executioner so no changes for me. I rarely get BL1 and never BL2/3.

  • I think... you don't realize, when your mind gaming a loop you get bloodlust 1 ensuring you get that hit through the pallet. Its another skill cap for good survivors to learn. I imagine they will conclude at low ranks it has a large impact, and at higher ranks not so much. I will say I would much rather play a pallet for 15 seconds than break it if its a fair setup.

  • I noticed it as Huntress and Plague today. My aim with Huntress was shot, so I was going more for M1, and oof, I felt that. Plague as well, but it was due to being on Haddonfield. Those walls made it every chase feel like it lasted days, and since they didn't cleanse for a good long while, I was forced to M1.

  • @Rivyn said:

    I noticed it as Huntress and Plague today. My aim with Huntress was shot, so I was going more for M1, and oof, I felt that. Plague as well, but it was due to being on Haddonfield. Those walls made it every chase feel like it lasted days, and since they didn't cleanse for a good long while, I was forced to M1.

    Regarding Plague:

    I dont think it is a Bloodlust-problem, it is a Plague-Problem, which just gets more obvious when Bloodlust is removed. If Survivors dont cleanse, you are forced to be a M1-Killer without power who oneshots. If the Devs would change something on that aspect, Plague would not have to care about Bloodlust at all.

    (Of course it was also a Haddonfield-thing, but was expected that on some Maps the removal of Bloodlust is way more noticeable than on other maps)

  • I would list the Killer affected by no Blood lust as like

    my-image.png

    Doing the same: Killers who use powers to slow down/catch up Survivors

    Suffered at certain moments: Killers who sometime requires BL, sometimes dont.

    Suffered: Killers who always requires chase to cause damage.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    I would list the Killer affected by no Blood lust as like

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Q9AUAIEU453F/my-image.png

    Doing the same: Killers who use powers to slow down/catch up Survivors

    Suffered at certain moments: Killers who sometime requires BL, sometimes dont.

    Suffered: Killers who always requires chase to cause damage.

    I'd move Clown and PH down a tier.

    I'd also move Pig and Legion down. Legion is so so miserable rn

  • This Aussie guy does often 5-gen hold as pro looper he is, so imagine how frustrating will be for killers without bloodust


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6qWkFYI8XI


    "there is no spoone" - The Matricks

  • Was wondering how Trapper would feel.

    Im glad it’s not that much of a difference, and I agree with what you said about forcing people into traps. This could be the data the devs need to buff him accordingly and give him extra traps to carry. Etc.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1765067#Comment_1765067

    I'd move Clown and PH down a tier.

    I'd also move Pig and Legion down. Legion is so so miserable rn

    I dont play CLown, though I think if Clown start a chase with full bottles. He will always able to land at least a hit. Since his power is about slowing down survivors' movement. If Clown drops 1 tier, Freddy would drops too.

    I only hope Cow tree, Bus, Crane loops get some nerf. Or at least its only 1 such loops in a trial.