How is everyone enjoying Sprint Burst-mageddon?

I'm wondering why it's appearing on 3-4 survivors per match...

@_@

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • is it? thought it was the least used exaustion perk since its very limiting.

  • So you're saying it's time to pull out Mindbreaker on my Wraith...

  • @RocketPenguin said:

    is it? thought it was the least used exaustion perk since its very limiting.

    It's pretty popular at the moment due to the amount of distance it creates and the removal of Bloodlust.

  • @Boss said:

    So you're saying it's time to pull out Mindbreaker on my Wraith...

    Wraith definitely would not MIND that @_@

  • Blight cares not about your puny Sprint Burst.

  • @Xbob42 said:

    Blight cares not about your puny Sprint Burst.

    Neither does bubba, that man is fast af

  • Do you really want to say that Survivors are now using Sprint Burst, because Bloodlust is disabled? It is a Meta Perk for basically forever.

    And between the two strongest Exhaustion Perks the only one that works.

  • @Boss said:

    So you're saying it's time to pull out Mindbreaker on my Wraith...

    You joke, but it's not bad right now.

    I've been running it on Blight and Legion.

    • Thana, due to ease of getting easy (but non-committal) first hits
    • Mindbreaker, due to how both these guys are screwed over by particular exhaustion perks (Dead Hard for Blight, Sprint Burst for Legion)
    • Blood Echo, to periodically give people a 45 second Exhaustion effect, paused by Mindbreaker if they try to progress the game
    • Deathbound to punish people for healing in order to get out of Thana/Exhaustion
  • @Bard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1763975#Comment_1763975

    You joke, but it's not bad right now.

    I've been running it on Blight and Legion.

    • Thana, due to ease of getting easy (but non-committal) first hits
    • Mindbreaker, due to how both these guys are screwed over by particular exhaustion perks (Dead Hard for Blight, Sprint Burst for Legion)
    • Blood Echo, to periodically give people a 45 second Exhaustion effect, paused by Mindbreaker if they try to progress the game
    • Deathbound to punish people for healing in order to get out of Thana/Exhaustion

    I wasn't actually joking, ever since the buff i find it to be a solid choice on Wraith.

  • BL is inconsequential for SB.

    If they save it until you're next to them, simply don't swing. You'll catch up before BL1.

    If they use it early, they usually make enough distance that's not worth chasing. And if you go after them anyway, they're far enough that you don't enter chase (so no BL).

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Do you really want to say that Survivors are now using Sprint Burst, because Bloodlust is disabled? It is a Meta Perk for basically forever.

    And between the two strongest Exhaustion Perks the only one that works.

    Idk Ive gotten pretty tired of dead hard for distance ######### me over every game.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1763992#Comment_1763992

    Idk Ive gotten pretty tired of dead hard for distance ######### me over every game.

    Yeah, but its not like Sprint Burst was not used before. Like, the two most common Exhaustion Perks are Dead Hard and Sprint Burst, since Balanced Landing got nerfed. Some Head Ons here and there and thats it.

    So its not a new thing.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1764025#Comment_1764025

    Yeah, but its not like Sprint Burst was not used before. Like, the two most common Exhaustion Perks are Dead Hard and Sprint Burst, since Balanced Landing got nerfed. Some Head Ons here and there and thats it.

    So its not a new thing.

    Lithe is also very strong right now, judging from my survivor games today.

    If a killer knows you have it and don't break the pallet, they're essentially throwing.

  • ...because Sprint Burst is an amazing perk and fun to use that can be completely negated in some areas by some killer powers?

    I'm not minding it at all.

  • I mean, I handle it the same way I always handle it as infinite-Tier-1 Mikey: I watch as they run off and wish I had an emote so I could wave "bye."

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I mean, I handle it the same way I always handle it as infinite-Tier-1 Mikey: I watch as they run off and wish I had an emote so I could wave "bye."

    Killer emotes should be a thing :P

  • Let us know when Poisedmageddon and LightweightApocalypse arrives

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Are you guys really that bad in chase that you can't spend 15 seconds in chase without a hit or a pallet drop?

    Yeah, we're all terrible.

    I heard all the good players are on the Steam forums if you're looking for a REAL challenge.

  • I've been playing solo and most of my teammates are running speed perks. Starting to see a lot of frustrated killers just give up in chase.

  • @Raccoon said:

    I'm wondering why it's appearing on 3-4 survivors per match...

    @_@

    EAsy pressure for you. If they're walking everywhere thats free map pressure. If they aren't then they have no upper hand in the chase. Throw on mindbreaker and laugh yourself into a coma.

  • @Raccoon said:

    I'm wondering why it's appearing on 3-4 survivors per match...

    @_@

    Can we switch?

    I only get dead hard gamers

    Sincerely,your blight main ಥ_ಥ

  • I imagine the amount of killers running PWYF, Fired Up or NOED to compensate the loss of BL to be quite high as well..

    (Not a complaint, a simple observation upon circumstances)

  • So many survivor mains content creators (ayrun, sweh, Usyliss) are pretty much always talking why sprint burst is the best exhast in the game and people are starting to catch up on it

  • It can be ridiculously overpowered if more than 1 person is running it. Because one person sprint bursts away, you either drop chase or commit, and either way it's wasted time. Then you go the next person and if they have SB, the same thing happens. Having it on 3-4 survivors is the worst thing you could possibly go against, because there's gonna be very little interaction or good choices that you can even make in that game.

  • Its almost like people dont understand that killers have to manage their time so that losing bloodlust literally diminishes a resource that is already ENTIRELY in control of the survivors

  • Yea, I've refrained from playing killer unless I have to because of the disabling of bloodlust.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Do you really want to say that Survivors are now using Sprint Burst, because Bloodlust is disabled? It is a Meta Perk for basically forever.

    And between the two strongest Exhaustion Perks the only one that works.

    I’ve been doing it. Lithe and Sprint Burst. Never really use them. Felt like a good weekend to mess around with them. Lol

  • Lithe is really good right, now - I've had a bunch of killers RQ while using it.

  • Because it requires actual conditions and a risk/reward situation. It's alot funner to use as well. Dead hard on teh other hand, press e if you mess up. No conditions required.