Can we have a moment of silence
I just want to initiate a moment of silence for Wraith's built-in bloodhound and and his reappearance movement speed curve.
They were amazing features and I'm sad to see them go but we should all be happy because Wraith has gotten some really good tlc.
However I am a little bit ticked off they just made his built-in bloodhound an add-on but what are you going to do.
They were amazing features and I'm sad to see them go but we should all be happy because Wraith has gotten some really good tlc.
However I am a little bit ticked off they just made his built-in bloodhound an add-on but what are you going to do.
Comments
Well that might be nice but they need to fix the Windstorm exploit 1st.
What exploit?
There's a n exploit similar to clowns where you censored censored/censored repeatedly, it works best with censored censored. It gives you the same speed boost if not faster but much quicker and you basically have bl 1 without even being anywhere close to it.
Only P3 and Legacies have been using it but now it's rampant where before you might get a few now there's tons of em doing it.
Oh and killer mains complaining about flashlights in lobbies, now that it's rampant with Wraiths prepare to see 4 flashlight lobbies all the time as survivors prepare to blind them.
too bad flashlights are pretty bunk against him because he can uncloak before the burn finishes
prepare to search for your lobbies for long time then :DDD
I have no clue what you are trying to say in the first paragraph because "censored" is used 5 times.
I did that so a mod cough @peanits cough didn't nail me.
Well lobbies are worse than normal due to all the killers dodging even more than normal even with no items or p3 Claudettes.
Share with me those lobbies where you don't have claudettes.
I had one full of Megs and got looped until 5 generators were completed by one of them. The Spirit is so slow that if you just keep running and walk when she uses her power, she'll never catch you.
I had 4 meg adrenaline/sb/sc/ds SWF. ######### those. IT does not matter what you do, they just flock to gens and use their crutches. Catch one, hard camp, kill 3. It just seems that camping hard counters SWF these days =\
on topic: yes, she's ambush killer, so like Wraith, cucked by SB -___-
lol u srs. He outruns Sprint Burst on de-cloak baseline now.
He's pretty broken right now.
you know the same trick that was used to beat normal windstorm wraith can beat this one too put something between you and Waith.
It doesn't matter how much of a speed boost he gets he can't teleport through a pallet or through a vault.
Neither can most other killers, and it doesn't seem to hinder them much these days. They basically buffed old Windstorm and made it baseline.
Since they changed his add-ons I had 27 brown add-ons swapped to be the 'no bell sound" ultra rare ones. Its great! I have loads of jump-scare wraith builds now!
"Broken". Wow. Words cannot even describe.....