At least give us something for Christmas

Hello. I would like to say something to the developers. We didn't get anything for Christmas last year. You don't have to create anything new, just give us a winter lobby, some lights on the hooks and barrels. Some christmas boxes in the bloodweb. Same stuff like previous years. Just to make people feel the christmas presence. I don't want to be as disappointed as last year. That's all I wanted to say. Have a nice day. 😘

Comments

  • They'll give you more skins that can only be bought with auric cells.

  • β€œI don't want to be as disappointed as last year”

    got some bad news for ya

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    They'll give you more skins that can only be bought with auric cells.

    They always will or they'll lower the shards after you bought it

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    They'll give you more skins that can only be bought with auric cells.

    If it's Santa outfits for survivors (namely Kate) then I'm sold.

  • But they DID give us free stuff last year. We got a free Christmas sweater for Bill and a universal Christmas πŸŽ„ charm. And this year we're going to get a free Santa Hat for Bill and a universal Wreath charm.

    Isn't that what you always wanted?

  • Ugly Christmas Sweaters! Yay! More of them! Buy buy buy! Only $10! Buy now!

  • I'd like to see Krampus released around Xmas, either the traditional one.... or the one from the movie Krampus (by the same guy who did Trick R Treat). Heck, I'd love a Trick 'R Treat DLC. I'd consider that gift enough.

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    But they DID give us free stuff last year. We got a free Christmas sweater for Bill and a universal Christmas πŸŽ„ charm. And this year we're going to get a free Santa Hat for Bill and a universal Wreath charm.

    Isn't that what you always wanted?

    Are you serious about Bills hat?? πŸ˜±πŸ’œ

  • To be fair we've never really gotten a lot for Christmas anyway.

    Whether it was last year or the year before that.

    Christmas tends to be an event that really gets a lot dumped into it.

    Lunar new year

    ( summer barbecue)

    Halloween

    These 3 have really been the only events that tend to get anything

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    But they DID give us free stuff last year. We got a free Christmas sweater for Bill and a universal Christmas πŸŽ„ charm. And this year we're going to get a free Santa Hat for Bill and a universal Wreath charm.

    Isn't that what you always wanted?

    Please, don't get my hopes up. I need this in my life now! πŸ˜•

  • I only expect a few charms and some skins. That's all we get. But it will still be more than last year or not?

  • @Xaggy said:

    Hello. I would like to say something to the developers. We didn't get anything for Christmas last year. You don't have to create anything new, just give us a winter lobby, some lights on the hooks and barrels. Some christmas boxes in the bloodweb. Same stuff like previous years. Just to make people feel the christmas presence. I don't want to be as disappointed as last year. That's all I wanted to say. Have a nice day. 😘

    they will give us a permanent 5th perk slot

  • We probably get few christmas charms like snowman and stuffed red sock. And ugly sweaters for new characters.

    I really like Dwelf hat, I wear it sometimes when I want to meme as survivor.