Which character would you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
For me David. All the other survivors are really scrawny imo, at least he's buff and stuff. You can choose a killer if you want too. I didnt because you know most of them are crazy and stuff.
Comments
Does David splay your asscheeks like the Red Sea?
DAAAAAAAMNNN!
Trapper Daddy.
Myers!
Kate.
Or am I in the wrong thread o_O
Trap Daddy
I would snuggle Dwight though, but then again who wouldn't?!
Might be a bit too corpsey for me [0)0]
. . . not to mention a mighty fine kiester.
I wouldn't be opposed to snuggling with her by the campfire.
I am a man of culture not unlike yourself I might add.
("not unlike" is a double negative. That was a compliment.)
That is difficult. I would say Ace, Claudette, Kate, Myers?
A very specific kind of Ace though. A very specific head cosmetic.
Also David maybe, with a beard. He looks horrible without it
Neaaaaaaaa and Stalky boy
HOW dare you speak of bae like that he is perfect with or without facial hair
The Pig, who else. She's damn hot.
Although the Spirit is kinda convenient. You know, she's sliced to pieces. Use the ones you need at the moment, store the rest in a locker.
Pig is my second main and it would just feel awkward if I picked her
Nonsense, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) means to have romantic and wholesome feelings for another that transcend exterior appearances. Get your mind out of the gutter!
I think David and Adam are total babes! I don’t think I could get it on with someone ho murders me once a week, lol.
I'm actually surprised no one's said The Pig yet, because assuming she can take off the mask in the realm, there's a real cutie under there.

Too bad she's the living personification of daddy issues...unless that's your thing
He is FAR from perfect, without his beard he is the second ugliest male survivor. (Nobody can beat Quentin.)
Beard makes the David... Although I think he looks fine when his face is covered by a cap.
Clown
Clown, units for life.
Spirit, Huntress and obviously Kate
could i be with both david and dwight at the same time or.... is that not aloud
Davids mine, he off limits you can be with Dwight though
Dang, we're claiming folks now? Guess that means I'm calling dibs on Claudette.
Def' Amanda, I would say Anna, but tbhhonest she'd probably crush my skull or some sh*t. Besides, Amanda's got a nice bit of meat, but not too much.
He was mine from the start
Yeah that pig head does have a lot of meat now that I think about it
Not what I meant, but you still got a point. Maybe after a bit of "play" sit down for a nice pork dinner.
Would you play her game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You're goddamn right I would! I either don't die and get laid by a sexy psycho, or I get laid and die... WHERE'S THE DOWNSIDE!
Make your Choice
the puns are too much for me
Also, Nea.
Excuse you all but if you think anyone is thiccer than papa Jake we finna have a problem